Small Cock Cocksuckers

Guest AlmostBottom

Guest AlmostBottom

When I see a cock bigger than mine my natural instinct is to drop to my knees.

How many of you cocksuckers out there see your knees as where you belong?

Tops - do you like your cocksucker to be small?  Do you let him touch himself?  Make him cover it with a jock or keep it exposed for amusement?

Curious as to whether cock size influences cocksucking the way it sometimes does bottoming.  (obviously there's lots of hung guys that like to suck and get fucked : )

Same as Sex Addict, the cock presented is the one  that gets 100% attention. I prefer to keep my cock put away. Too many guys say they want to be serviced, face fuck etc. Then they see my cock and just want to touch. Next thing they're trying to get their mouth on it or in their hole. Even the "straight" ones now want just a little taste........  Guess I have attention deficit disorder; when I 'm servicing cock that's all I want to be thinking about.

I am 100% top. The bottom is there to service my cock and to take my load. Never been interested in cock, not even a little bit and another guy's cum revolts me. I am into fucking and giving my babies. Prefer locked or limp bottoms so there is not even a shadow of confusion. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Gloryholelover

When I'm sucking cock it gets my 100% attention and focus, I'm Hard the whole time I'm doing it but I don't touch myself. Same as when I'm getting fucked I don't jerk off or anything even though I'm rock hard from getting pumped. I always finish myself off after the fact, important that the men using me get what they need before I consider myself. 

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love being on my knees servicing a hard cock, sometimes I think I maybe like it more than getting fucked. Sometimes I'll be hard when sucking a guy's dick, sometimes I'll be soft. Sometimes I play with myself, sometimes I don't. The most important thing for me is that I make the top feel good and earn his hot load...

On 8/26/2017 at 3:20 AM, punaman said:

I'll suck any size cock, swallow any load and not have to touch myself. The joy is in sucking off someone to completion.  I'll jack off later maybe. 

Thank you!! Thats exactly what i say! Bottom is there (and sometimes, even exist)  to please the top. Period. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2017 at 2:10 PM, AlmostBottom said:

When I see a cock bigger than mine my natural instinct is to drop to my knees.

How many of you cocksuckers out there see your knees as where you belong?

My natural instinct is always to drop to my knees as well, even before he unzips. My cock is incredibly small, so I prefer their dick to be bigger than mine, but ultimately I don't care because I just enjoy sucking cock regardless of the size.

I could spend all day on my knees...I love it.

Guest Memphian

I am a little smaller than average and it is in fact a turn on for me to service a bigger cock.  I think that's one reason I love cock- I'm fascinated by more manly cocks.  I have huge cuckold fantasies and chat about that a lot on IRC.  I usually exaggerate how small I am because bulls get off on that.  

But yeah, I do feel like I have some sort of duty to submit to guys with bigger cocks.  

• 10 months later...

Size doesn't influence how much I want to suck a cock! 

I see a cock and I pretty much just want to service it until it shoots a load!

I am average length, but larger then average girth...sometimes I stroke myself off while sucking, sometimes it stays  tucked away, just depends on who I am sucking and the situation.  My focus is on making the cock feel the best and can, and milking a load out of it!