Small Cock Cocksuckers

Guest AlmostBottom

I am quite small in the cock department and generally remain soft. I love sucking cock. Some guys I suck want me naked, others don't care. Like someone posted above, I rather like them to feel truly dominant by comparing their real cocks to my pathetic worm.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I too have a small cock but it grows to 6 inches and decent girth. When I suck cock at Bookstores or Theatres, I remain covered and clothed. I only get naked when I am comfortable with someone.  I do service a decent cock several times a week. I remained clothed and covered. He likes to have me take off my shirt to play with and suck my nipples 

• 1 year later...
Guest Smallhungbttm

Small hung sub cocksucker here too, and, yeah, totally get off on servicing superior men with bigger cocks. Keep mine hodden in a jock or on display as the stud desires

I have a regular straight guy that is only 4 inches when hard. And it is thin. But he is uncut and I love the taste of his little cock and he cums really big loads. I love to suck him and dock his foreskin. I suck for the great taste of cum and his is cum is some of the best cum I have ever tasted. Cock size is something I don't care about when sucking cocks. I just suck for the cum. I never get enough and would eat cum24 hour a day.

I have a small one and i love servicing guys with small dicks. I love verbal guys who like playing with mine and humiliate me by calling it name and treat it like a clit, tease it and suck it while they push toys and fingers into my hole.