When fuckbuds decide to no longer BB

RawLeather

About two months ago my bath house fuck bud fucked me covered, and did so again a few weeks later.    I saw him this past Saturday at your usual haunt and much to my surprise he was covered again.  I asked him what was up with the rubber and he stated that he no longer plays bare but enjoys it just the same.  I'm sure my reaction was priceless as I just looked at him and stated "you gotta do what you gotta do"  He has been breeding me for years on end and is quite the good fuck.  He can go for hours without cumming and always found it quite the treat when he did.  The last few times did not feel the same with the condom and really couldn't get into it.  I just wish he would go back to breeding me bare.  Thoughts????

• Like 1

I've always believed once you go bare, you never go back - but I guess there's exceptions to every rule lol

What NLBear said might be the case or he got tired of stds.  I fucked raw for about 12 years and never caught a thing, but the last couple years bb has become the norm (I'm not complaining of course), I keep getting stds in my ass and throat :(

I'm kinda getting over all the stds myself - but not enough to start using condoms!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I've always believed once you go bare, you never go back - but I guess there's exceptions to every rule lol

I used to have a fuck buddy who was crazy about fucking my hole and breeding it. He was black top, uncut with 8.5" and double-cummer. But one day he told me that we could continue getting together for sex but he had to wear condoms. Could be a relationship or a scare with STDs.

1 hour ago, evilqueerpig said:

If it ain't bareback, it ain't fuckin and it ain't happenin!  Just my 2 cents

If it's the first time I would let him use a condom hoping he will come back for more and I can convince him to go bare. Can't be too picky around here. If it's a FB who suddenly starts using rubbers he wouldn't be invited back.

• 2 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

It might be he's poz and wrapping to spare giving it to you. Could also be he's dating someone and doesn't want to pick up something. I've usually had the opposite happen...guys wanted to wear them at first and then after a while just stop. 

There was a kid (legal and all, but maturity of a teenager) from Grindr that a buddy and I tag teamed bare this summer.  Right after that was when I found out I had syphilis, so I told both of them and encouraged them to get tested.  When I talked to him later, he insisted that I had to use a condom if we fucked again, even though he had since been fucking my buddy bare still.  I called him out on it, and we won't be fucking again.  But, I notice that his profile usually (not always) says "safe only" now.  So, I agree with others that say it might've been an STD scare.  I've mentioned in another post or two that it's sad that we get shamed for informing partners of our STDs when we're doing the right thing.  And it's a shame that guys DO get scared, when a little education about the STDs and their treatment would help. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, barecubtop said:

There was a kid (legal and all, but maturity of a teenager) from Grindr that a buddy and I tag teamed bare this summer.  Right after that was when I found out I had syphilis, so I told both of them and encouraged them to get tested.  When I talked to him later, he insisted that I had to use a condom if we fucked again, even though he had since been fucking my buddy bare still.  I called him out on it, and we won't be fucking again.  But, I notice that his profile usually (not always) says "safe only" now.  So, I agree with others that say it might've been an STD scare.  I've mentioned in another post or two that it's sad that we get shamed for informing partners of our STDs when we're doing the right thing.  And it's a shame that guys DO get scared, when a little education about the STDs and their treatment would help. 

barecubtop, I been through the same thing in a way before. Fucked one guy before bare until one day he insisted on me using a condom. He should of been thankful that used a condom. Since, the next day I experience the first sign of syphilis that I caught almost 2 months earlier from topping. This was 5 years ago and now he is on bbrt with a profile as negative and PrEP. The kicker is him listed as attending Cumunion in Ft. Lauderdale at Clubhouse 2. 

On 11/17/2017 at 6:34 PM, barecubtop said:

He might change his mind later on when he realizes what he's missing.  I had a fuckbud years ago that fucked me all the time.  He was fucking me and another guy bare, apparently only two of us, and he got syphillis.  Not sure if he gave it to me or vice versa in all honesty, but he offered to fuck with condom after that, then disappeared.  A couple months ago he hit me up again on grindr, offered to fuck with condom (has a great cock), did the usual questions about status etc.  When he showed up he shoved his big-fat cock in me raw and filled me up so I guess he got over it in the end ;-) 

• Upvote 2