What's your favorite way to finish sucking?

MDK

I was wondering how differently people finish sucking a good cock. Do you suck it dry? Do you jerk it and let him cum on you?

For me, the favorite thing is just sucking the cock for a good period of time, and when the guy is about to blow I just let him fill my mouth with his hot seed until there is not a single drop left. In this case, I either swallow the load or I keep it my mouth and then kiss the guy with all his cum in me, letting it just drip on both of us from our kissing so we could lick each other like some cum hungry sluts.

• Like 2

Guest Gloryholelover

I like to get the load in my mouth, then I swirl it around savouring the taste while I kiss his cock and suck on it until it's flaccid. Then I swallow, it's really hot having his sperm in your mouth as you keep sucking him for a bit longer just making sure you've drained those balls. 

The vast majority of the time, I see sucking as just a means of priming the pump.  I much prefer to just think of that activity as the start of getting that cock and eventually that load in "the other end".

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sucking and am good at it (so I have been told), it is just not how I prefer to finish a guy off.

If I am in a situation and mood to suck the guy to completion, I like to go deep as he is blasting his load....love to feel it hit the back of my throat and run down to my gut.   Lets the top be certain that his load is going to my gut...no questions asked.

If the man doesn't grab a fistful of my hair in one hand and tightly grip my neck with the other and use his superior strength to force his erection down my throat and smash my face into his pubes while he breeds and I struggle for air, then I am disappointed. Forcefully skull-breeding a worthless faggot should be pure instinct for a natural man. But I would also be perfectly fulfilled if he yanked my hair back so that my face was horizontal underneath him and then blasted his seed directly into it, up my nose, in my eyes, in my hair, and of course in my open mouth. I want him to do whatever gives him the most power, arrogance, and pleasure.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm always conflicted. I've taken loads three different ways. As a submissive cocksucker, I love to have a man face fucking me while he firmly holds my head in his grip, then pull out and shoot his warm, creamy spunk all over my lips, cheeks and chin (keeping it close to what he was just fucking). Then smear it around, dick whip my face and then "force" me to clean his cock and blow it dry, before he zips up and tells me to get lost. On the other hand, I dearly love the feel of a creamy load hitting the back of my throat as his throbbing cock spits it deep into my throat at the end of a good throat-fucking. Lastly, if I take the load in my mouth I can swirl it around and savor the delicious taste of the stud's seed before swallowing it. In the end, it's often his choice and I'm just there pleasure him.

I like to be under, looking up at it. Example: me on my back, him positioned with his cock just high enough above my mouth to fuck it the way just fucked my kunT.

Or, I'm lying on my back, on a bed with my head slightly hanging over the edge. Pig fucking the cum dump next to me, he pulls his dripping

cum coated cock out of cum dumps overfilled sloppy sagging fuck hole, side steps a couple then slides it easily down my throat, fucking it til his jets of hot jizz overflow my mouth.

And finally, For those times that he's just being silly, He'll rush up and straddle me at mid chest pinning my arms at my side with his legs.

Then jack his cock just far enough over the edge that he only has time to shove it in my mouth before it explodes with his hot cum.

Edited by analdeviant
Got stuck

For me sucking a guy is usually a means to get him hard enough to start fucking my ass. But if a guy just wants a blowjob I keep sucking until I have every last drop in my mouth or throat. I then finish by licking his balls, shaft and (sensitive) cock head until he no longer spasms. Always good to hear a hoarse "thanks" after that :grin:

• Upvote 1

I suck off bi/married daddy types.  I always suck until they unload in my mouth.  So hot to hear them moan and tremble when they shoot.  I usually keep their cock in my mouth and either use my lips or my hand to "milk" the last drops out before I lift off and swallow.  Usually get a lot of "that was great bud, can I come back sometime?"  I need to take my cue from some of you, though, and swish around that cum a little before I swallow next time.

• Upvote 1

Going with the flow gets you MORE...loads and better results.  Just restocking the weekend...season with MORE...supplies and new talent for the cabin in the mountains...its been ONE ...fuck'n twisted parTy for everyone...we need longer weekend's.

I suck and slob all the way through and then when he about to nut I start slamming it down my throat till start shooting soon as I know he's  shooting I slam down one last time and stay while he empties  his wholeload in my throat