What's your favorite way to finish sucking?

MDK

I think for me the blowjob lasts until the man who has let me suck his cock pulls it out of my mouth, or shoves my head off. I don't think I should decide he is done with me. I swallow every time, although if I am told to keep the cum in my mouth, or show him, of course I do that. I don't do a lot of stimulation after he cums, because it might be unwanted. But my mouth belongs on his cock until he is through using it. I was told "Stay there and keep still." I did that, and realized the top was dropping off to sleep. His cock stayed flaccid for fifteen or twenty minutes, after which he slapped the back of my head, and said "Good faggot." He then got up and dressed and left.

I love to hold the load of freshly-shot semen in my mouth, then show it to the man who just fed it to me.  Hopefully, I'll get a nod of approval (or even better, get told "Swallow it, fag.") , and I'll then dutifully swallow his hot load, and show him my empty mouth, then retrieve any extra jizz while cleaning up his Cock.    I always thank him for his sperm.

Funny thing about the taste -- the more bitter and pungent his cum is, the more arousing and erotic swallowing it is.  The flavor stays in my mouth for hours and reminds me of my position in life should be -- between the legs of a real man.

• Upvote 1

I love sucking cocks since it is a big turn on for me.  I will take the crown of a cock in my mouth wrapping my lips around it, teasing his slit with my tongue, then slowly slide my lips down to the base of his cock.  If he is long enough to slide down my throat, i try swallowing his cock working my throat muscles around it.  When he cums, I prefer to have him shoot into my mouth and not my throat.  That way I can taste his cum and swirl it around and taste it more.  If he wants to see his cum I will show him. Then swallow.  I also love keeping a cock in my mouth so I can milk it with my lips to make sure I did him a job well done.  Sometimes I have a guy stay hard and will get even more or his sweet cum. 

I have a married guy that is 24 that uses me to suck him.  He has a very sensitive cock and I can get him to scream with swallowing his cock down my throat.  It drives him crazy and he gives me so much cum when he does that, it is hard to keep is all in my mouth.  If I can keep his cock in my mouth after he shoots, I will hold it in my mouth and very lightly slide my tongue around his cock.  He loves but hates it when I do that.  He has at times gotten hard quit fast and just fucked my mouth on his own giving me even more of his sweet cream.

• 2 weeks later...

when I was in high school I loved having guys blow their load all over my face. its extra hot when I'm taking load after load in a portheatre or something plus it shows guy that I'm a cocksucking faggot as soon as they see me. I prefer to drink the cum straight down my throat now but my fave is getting the guys I'm blowing to shoot their load in my ass or at least on the hole so it can get fingered into me

Guest PhillyBBGuy
1 hour ago, Hunter22 said:

I love sucking someone till he cums in my mouth and keep the head in, nursing it gently in my mouth so even guys who get super sensitive after can enjoy it

Yeah, that is so HOT love sucking that way.

13 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

when I was in high school I loved having guys blow their load all over my face. its extra hot when I'm taking load after load in a portheatre or something plus it shows guy that I'm a cocksucking faggot as soon as they see me. I prefer to drink the cum straight down my throat now but my fave is getting the guys I'm blowing to shoot their load in my ass or at least on the hole so it can get fingered into me

You need to start walking around with cum all over your face again, especially in the summer in girl clothes

• Upvote 2

When a guy is getting close, I like to massage the bottom of the head of his cock with my tongue while sucking him. If he’s uncut, I love to run my tongue around the foreskin and head while moving up and down the shaft. I prefer he cum down my throat but on my face is hot too.

9 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

You need to start walking around with cum all over your face again, especially in the summer in girl clothes

This. I love having to walk around with cum all over my face, body, clothes, and ideally some pouring out into the back of my pants.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I let the top decide, on my face, in my mouth or down my throat.  He gets to decide.  My preference however in order:  in my mouth, on my face, down my throat.  I LOVE feeling a cock spurt and slowly fill my mouth.  Loads directly down my throat are good for him but I miss out on the amazing feeling and taste of a full mouth.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2019 at 8:57 AM, BottomsUp said:

When a guy is getting close, I like to massage the bottom of the head of his cock with my tongue while sucking him.

Yeah, this is my move.  Once they cum, I'll swallow their load and suck them dry.  

• Like 1