What's your favorite way to finish sucking?

MDK

I like to take him deep when he is about to cum and massage his balls. I swallow the first spurts then raise up till just he head is in my mouth while he finishes cumming.  I hold that in my mouth while he finishes.  I then show him his load in my mouth and look him in the eyes while I swallow.  I say thank you then take him back in my mouth and tease his head  with my tongue to coax out any more cum and make his cock jump a little.

• 3 months later...

My favorite way to finish when sucking a cock is: To keep his delicious cum load in my mouth and French kiss him. Share his load with him as we snowball that luscious jizz. Then after swallowing go back and lick and suck the cum off his cock head and shaft.

• 4 weeks later...

I know how sensitive your cock head is, right after you shoot your load, so, as soon as I've swallowed all of it, I like to take your spent cock all the way into the back of my throat (or down into my throat, if you're long enough), and I hold it there, moving just enough to over stimulate your cock head, and drive you wild.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 8:41 AM, RiggerBootsFan said:

As he is cumming in my mouth, I make a fist and press on the 'taint'... it gives him a slightly more intense orgasm and ensures I get more of his spunk! I then squeeze his cock to get any of the last drips before lovingly licking the head clean.

Yep, pressure on his prostate from the outside (pressing on his taint) will cause his orgasm to intensify quite a bit. A lot of men love it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ConversionPerv said:

Yep, pressure on his prostate from the outside (pressing on his taint) will cause his orgasm to intensify quite a bit. A lot of men love it.

I love having my fingertips pressed into his taint when he's unloading in my mouth for a lot of reasons. More intense orgasm for him, plus I get to feel his taint throbbing while he unloads. It makes it more special to me because I get to share his orgasm with him in a more meaningful way than just swallowing his nut. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I love having my fingertips pressed into his taint when he's unloading in my mouth for a lot of reasons. More intense orgasm for him, plus I get to feel his taint throbbing while he unloads. It makes it more special to me because I get to share his orgasm with him in a more meaningful way than just swallowing his nut. 

Absolutely. It's awesome to have my hand against his taint when he reaches orgasm, and I can feel his prostate convulsing and pumping as he ejaculates in my mouth. Not only does it intensify his pleasure 1000 percent, but it can make a man who's having a difficult time cumming blow his load practically on demand. With a gentle pressure in the right place, he can suddenly be past the point of no return in a heartbeat.

We should write an instructional pamphlet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ConversionPerv said:

Absolutely. It's awesome to have my hand against his taint when he reaches orgasm, and I can feel his prostate convulsing and pumping as he ejaculates in my mouth. Not only does it intensify his pleasure 1000 percent, but it can make a man who's having a difficult time cumming blow his load practically on demand. With a gentle pressure in the right place, he can suddenly be past the point of no return in a heartbeat.

It's nice to be able to give a man added pleasure while I'm blowing him. I never really thought about using it to help him cum if he's having hard time with it. Of course, I don't mind if a top takes his time cumming while I'm enjoying having his dick in my mouth. But it's nice to know there's a way to make him cum faster if he wants to get together for a blow and go. 

Not sure how good I'd be at writing a pamphlet but I'd be willing to give it a try 🤓

Edited by backdoorjimmy
emoji didn't work right
  • Like 1

On 3/7/2018 at 4:34 PM, marktulley2000 said:

When the guy says, "I am going to cum", I like to go all the way down on him. Feeling his cock swell and pulse in my mouth while he is shooting does it for me.  :-).

That's how I like it. Feel that cock fill my mouth. And swallow his creamy hot load.

• Like 1

I always perform according to the Alpha's needs. Sometimes he sits back and I form a tight seal on his cock with my lips and tongue and suck until he shoots in my mouth then I swallow. Or I'm on my knees sucking and he pulls out and jerks off over my face. I like it when the Alpha makes me lie on the bad on my back with my head bent over the edge. Then he fucks my throat HARD. It's the best view of his balls slamming into my nose and he cums deep in my throat choking me. What I crave is the sound of the Alpha grunting as he cums and the taste of his sperm. It's not my place to decide how each Alpha is orally serviced.

Getting older now so my libido is not always what it used to be. But I do know that however I feel at the start, once I have a cock in my mouth and feel it get hard, I realise that my own cock is always rock hard. Once the guy fills my mouth with his creamy cum I am often ready to blow so keep his spunk in my mouth while I wank. Swallow just before I spurt.

If he's uncut and has a nice long hood, I'll hold his cum in my mouth for a little, then drool it back into his 'skin with a spit chaser. Then suck it back out and, depending on the situation, snowball him, passing cum and spit back and forth, or spit it onto my cock as lube for whatever cums next. Assuming I haven't already swallowed. One fuckbuddy likes to eat his cum off my cock - just another service I provide.