My first sex party. Advice?

Hey guys from down under... I have finally got a chance to go to a sex orgy party. Its being held at a local sex club in the dungeon. The area is quite large with 8 slings, a maze and a large open area for cruising. Now, as a piggy bottom, i am no stranger to anon cock, but what is the etiquette in general...  Do you automatically assume everyone is into the same thing, thats why they are there...  Is it rude to join in with a group if it seems they seem to be doing ok without me, am i allowed to just walk up to a guy getting fucked in a sling and eat the cum out of his hole? If someone is not my type, do i go with it, or is it ok to say no thanks.... i know what rules apply for general cruising but having never done at sex party i`m apprehensive and also excited. 

I know these sound like silly questions, but i`d love to hear from people who may have had the same thoughts as me... I`m a bottom, and am happy to take as  many raw loads as possible, ideally i`d love to just get there early, grab a sling and just stay there for most of the night....   Just some general suggestions and ideas would be great...thanks pigs :)

• Like 1

Just now, flashcard said:

This sounds like a organized for profit fuck fest. Every bathhouse, orgy aex party is going to have own vibe, ground rules etc. I assume you gave some of your hard earned cash (weil in advance)  to get in. That is who you should chat with 

Its actually a fund raiser, and only $10 more than what it costs normally...

Just now, flashcard said:

Talk to the money man and don't make assumptions that anyone is there for anything. And be sure not to hog  the  damn sling all night. Your mother could tell you that, hehehe 

LOL i was taught as a kid to never play to long on the sling....or was it swing...heheh... thanks man 

I would also ask the organiser what the 'rules' are. He probably organised parties like that before. Don't know how many guys will be there but it sounds like an 'anything goes' party so expect anything to happen. If you see a group in action and want to join just stand close or run your hands over somebody. Body language (or talk) will tell you if you can join in or not. If someone approaches you and you don't feel like it (for whatever reason) you can always say you are just watching for a bit or 'later' but be friendly about it. Is it a BB party?

Have fun and let us know how it went! ;)