Sling etiquette

happynleather

Hey guys I was just wondering as a bottom, if I am in a sling at a bathhouse, it is unwritten etiquette to take on every cock that comes my way , or is it ok for the bottom say no not you?   "not that I would ever say no to a hard cock'. I personally feel it is my duty to service every cock that I am honored enough to be fucked by.

Bottoms have you ever refused a cock while in the sling at the bathhouse?

Tops have you  seen somebody refused? if so is this a turn off for you?

6 minutes ago, happynleather said:

Hey guys I was just wondering as a bottom, if I am in a sling at a bathhouse, it is unwritten etiquette to take on every cock that comes my way , or is it ok for the bottom say no not you?   "not that I would ever say no to a hard cock'. I personally feel it is my duty to service every cock that I am honored enough to be fucked by.

Bottoms have you ever refused a cock while in the sling at the bathhouse?

Tops have you  seen somebody refused? if so is this a turn off for you?

I have seen it.  More so ten years ago than today.  

Maybe the distinction is if the sling is in your own room you can be choosy.  But if it's a public space, I believe you should be taking any and all who are interested.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree, you always have the right to say no. You also have the right to get out of the sling.  If the sling is in your room, you can be choosy. If the sling is a public space, then don't get in it unless you're willing to be one of the facilities to be used.  Also, if you're in the sling (public) without a partner, you should use some common judgement as to how long you occupy that space. Other bottoms may want to hop in.  I was always taught to share. :-)

• Upvote 3

Was at a gay sauna recently and a guy hogged the sling. Every time a guy, including myself, went near he made it obvious he wasn't interested. Eventually some hairy arsed daddy told him to fuck off. The rest of us cheered. If you're in the public sling then it's a given that you're just a hole. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet
10 hours ago, Havemenow said:

Was at a gay sauna recently and a guy hogged the sling. Every time a guy, including myself, went near he made it obvious he wasn't interested. Eventually some hairy arsed daddy told him to fuck off. The rest of us cheered. If you're in the public sling then it's a given that you're just a hole. 

Yep nothing worse then a sling lizard that hogs the sling all night & no one wants to fuck him either. I don't get guys who do this.

Guest bbpiginsyd

Only time I have said no in a sling is if he is wearing a rubber or can't get hard. I have been told no when I have tried to fuck bottoms raw. I just leave them they don't deserve my cock.

This reminds me of being in London about 3 years ago at a well known sunday afternoon joint. No clothing allowed - only footware. As I was getting my gear off a stunning muscle boy arrived -stripped naked - the body attracted to attention of the 6 or so others also undressing.. more so when his slug was exposed and even more so when before checking in his clothing he spent some time lubing his hole. Half hour or so later , found him in one of the slings, with a half dozen or so condoms on the washboard stomach.. and no-one going anywhere near him. I wandered about for a while.. fucked 2 but didn't cum, went and got a beer and was sitting down upstairs when the boy came up and started talking.. the accent immediately gave him away as being southern American. He was frustrated that he hadn't attracted one guy! Told him that this place generally fucks raw.. he was afraid of catching hep C and asked did I have it.. answered no (was tested a week before leaving home).. with that he insisted that we find an empty sling.. and boy was he a great  raw fuck! 

Nothing better than a hot butt in a sling and my pierced cock buried inside... grrrr 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

If my ex put me in the sling in a public space I was tied in and there to take cock until he wanted to let me out. When I get in the sling at the backroom I am making my holes available for us and I take every cock that is offered to me.

I’ve said no. It helps when you’re with a partner or your own little group and you guys can tag and flip each other or invite others in. In my case, it’s been me and the bf in our room and others entering or getting too close. Or us in public with a friend and a group.

also having public sex, don’t mind an audience, but be respectful and keep your paws and other extremities at bay unless you’re invited in.

What happens in a private sling room I generally don't know about. But there are sling hogs who hop into a sling as soon as a party starts and are there all night. Often with no attention whatsoever. I've asked if I can use it with a guy I've hooked up with  and the standard reply is either a look of complete disgust of being told that their friend has just gone to fetch something from the lockers.

Damn those guys have an answer for everything to stop other guys having fun! Of course wandering round later this friend had still never showed up and the hog's ass is still dry. Once or twice in my naive youth I fucked them to get them out of the sling but with a few miles on the clock I realised those hogs weren't worth it.

If I got into the sling at the Fort's boots-only lights-down play then my ass was available for everyone, though at the Hoist guys generally crammed into a corner under the gantry and if you bent over you were usually trapped for a couple of hours of pounding!

Edited by JamesL100
spelling
  • Upvote 1

Some years ago when the Oink bar was still open in Antwerp I remember there was a sling hog in the darkroom upstairs. Despite the fact it wasn't busy (maybe four or five guys) he would not vacate the sling so me and my buddy could use it. Anyway we got our revenge - i distracted him a little by rubbing his body and cock as foreplay while my buddy tied his bootlaces to the sling's chains. Once secure we left the dark room - and by this time it was empty. Downstairs in the bar we finished our drinks and hearing a commotion upstairs the barman commented 'sounds like someone is having fun'... yeah we agreed and left. 

If it were me being unable to exit a sling would be quite horny in a busy backroom - especially blindfolded. That's on my bucket list.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1