Sling etiquette

happynleather

On 8/28/2017 at 8:20 AM, Havemenow said:

Was at a gay sauna recently and a guy hogged the sling.

A while ago I was at Steamworks-Toronto and a guy was hogging the fuck-bench in the darkroom. He was a hot young bottom so lots of guys wanted to fuck him but he insisted on guys wearing condoms. What a bummer! But I noticed a guy next to me who tampered with a condom before putting it on and fucked the hell out of him. I knew he had pumped his load because the bottom's hole was leaking cum.

I’ve always wondered why places with only one sling don’t have some kind of system where you sign up for time on the sling - like if you have the blue dogtag you’re good from 7-7:30, the red from 7:30-9, no consecutive rides and so on - and deal with the Sling Hog/Sling Lizard problem that way.

Personally, I have never - not once - had a Top take advantage of my ass when offered in a sling. I must be doing something wrong...

Guest SubAssNH

Interested in the opinions too...

Still unfucked here with a bondage fantasy.  A guy I've messaged with suggested tagging along with him to a camp with a playroom and sling. Sounds hot,  as I want to be blindfolded and gagged too,  but not sure how extreme I could go for a first fuck. 

• 4 months later...
On 3/13/2018 at 3:30 PM, xtc303den said:

If it's a public sling, I wear a blindfold. Even then, I vacate the sling if there's a lul in the action.  I may be a pig, but I'm not a hog!

What a hot slut!  I doubt there's much "lul in the action" :)

On 3/21/2018 at 8:58 PM, bottombottoy said:

If the guy in the sling is taking every dick and its continuous is it hogging the sling? At what point should the sloppy cunt allow someone else a chance to get man basted? 

It doesn’t look as though this question got answered.

In my view, if the action is continuous, with one Top after another taking a turn with the occupant of the sling, then that is not an abuse. It is, in fact, the result any bottom hopes for. It may also signal that the group is known to one another and engaged in a closed circle of play. Should there then be a lull in the action and someone else requests a turn, the occupant should surrender the sling (he may need some help to stand at that point, depending on the degree of pounding).

For one bottom to expect another in the sling to interrupt a steady train of cocks waiting for entry is presumption of the first order, reeks of boldfaced jealousy, and is almost guaranteed to break the mood, if not clear the room. To force one’s way into the sexual play of a group of acquainted men uninvited and insist that one be made the sexual center of attention would be gobsmackingly rude.

Best to just enjoy the show, and watch for later opportunities.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

When I'm in a public sling, fuck bench, etc. I take every dick that wants to slide into me. I've put my ass up there to be used. The only time I've stopped a top from using my ass in one of those situations is if they're using a condom and I have a raw top wanting to slide into me. A raw top goes to the top of my list every time. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Born2bottom
On 8/22/2017 at 6:11 PM, happynleather said:

Bottoms have you ever refused a cock while in the sling at the bathhouse?

Never... if i mount a sling, I give all tops time for them to destroy my hole.

• 2 years later...
On 8/22/2017 at 8:11 PM, happynleather said:

Hey guys I was just wondering as a bottom, if I am in a sling at a bathhouse, it is unwritten etiquette to take on every cock that comes my way , or is it ok for the bottom say no not you?   "not that I would ever say no to a hard cock'. I personally feel it is my duty to service every cock that I am honored enough to be fucked by.

Bottoms have you ever refused a cock while in the sling at the bathhouse?

Tops have you  seen somebody refused? if so is this a turn off for you?

As a bottom who frequented a sling at hawks in Portland. I didn't refuse any cock while in the sling. I did however ask someone politely to stop trying to fist me, as it hurt to much. (Still working on taking a fist). He was very cool about it and then just slammed his cock in me. The one time I saw a cock I wasn't interested in, I got out of the sling and went for a rinse in the shower.

On 8/22/2017 at 10:47 PM, NLbear said:

If you're in a sling in the public area of a bathhouse I don't think you get the to be picky and choose your tops. Take every dick. If you don't want that don't get into that sling.

This is correct in every way, it's the whole point of the sling being in an open and public place, so that any and all breeders that want to fuck a hole can have the chance and without the hasels of long conversations and negotiations !!  This is breeding at it's finest !!