Dripping by the end

LoadMyHoleSF

Although my hole was well used by the San Francisco Cumunion event on Saturday, I had an errand in the city on Monday and decided to go to 442 for their Naked Mondays night.  I arrived, stripped and started walking around, only to be pleasantly surprised that there was a decent sized crowd.  Within five minutes I was bent over a bench with an older husky bear who knew how to fuck using my hole. I loved feeling him shoving my hole as deep as he can get and exploring every inch of it.  He had some girth and length to him  and I knew I was going to be opened up for the night. By the end he shoved me flat on my  stomach and rammed in me until he deposited his load. He was quickly followed by another top, and I spent the next two hours blissfully going from guy to guy. Any guy was welcome to use my hole that wanted to. A short Asian had  me bent over so much that my knees practically touch the floor so he could get in my hole.  He shoved his cock in to work the rim on of my hole, rubbing it against his head till he added to the Bears load. At one point I had four guys in a row fuck their loadis in me. Heaven!   Had to make it an early night due to work the next day, but after two hours I had been fucked by 8 to 10 guys with about six loads deposited in me. Was able to leave satisfied with cum dripping down my leg.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:29 AM, LoadMyHoleOAK said:

Although my hole was well used by the San Francisco Cumunion event on Saturday, I had an errand in the city on Monday and decided to go to 442 for their Naked Mondays night.  I arrived, stripped and started walking around, only to be pleasantly surprised that there was a decent sized crowd.  Within five minutes I was bent over a bench with an older husky bear who knew how to fuck using my hole. I loved feeling him shoving my hole as deep as he can get and exploring every inch of it.  He had some girth and length to him  and I knew I was going to be opened up for the night. By the end he shoved me flat on my  stomach and rammed in me until he deposited his load. He was quickly followed by another top, and I spent the next two hours blissfully going from guy to guy. Any guy was welcome to use my hole that wanted to. A short Asian had  me bent over so much that my knees practically touch the floor so he could get in my hole.  He shoved his cock in to work the rim on of my hole, rubbing it against his head till he added to the Bears load. At one point I had four guys in a row fuck their loadis in me. Heaven!   Had to make it an early night due to work the next day, but after two hours I had been fucked by 8 to 10 guys with about six loads deposited in me. Was able to leave satisfied with cum dripping down my leg.

the perfect night out. when I go to a backroom I expect to take at least six loads or it is a waste of time. I refuse no cock or no load and nothing nicerthan having cock after cock fuck you for a couple of hours. My ex always used to arrange at least six tops for our gangbang sessions so I would generally end up getting fucked at least a dozen times as most would double up. for me that was heaven just being totally used by the men and my cunt dripping with seed - just heaven!

• Upvote 3

I wish I could have a night like that... the most loads I've gotten are 6 loads in one night, wishing for many more... in my ass anyway...the most I've gotten to drink was eight in my included PIC.....at a photo session at Denver Swim  club years ago...I wish there was a Cum Union event in Denver... I may have to go on Vacation to one of the listed CumUnion events elsewhere....any suggestions anyone???