18 loads on a 5 day cruise

Traveling4Sex

My husband and I are "monogamous," at least he is. When I'm traveling, I take as much dick as I can, preferably raw. Love setting up glory holes in my hotel rooms, spending the night in bath houses or saunas, and even picking up a college boy or two at a bar if I'm in that sort of town. 

Two weeks ago, I took a cruise with a friend from college who won a free trip and needed someone to go with him. We were able to pay a bit extra and get two rooms, both with balconies, but on opposite sides of the boat. Which was great for some private fun. 

While he was out chasing women (and nailing a few, according to our chats in the pool, the bars or at dinner), I made my way through as many of the gay boys on the ship as I could. My favorites: 

1) A pair of guys in their late 20s on their first vacation together. Met at a LGBT happy hour in the ship bar, and then in their room. One was "strictly" a bottom, so I sucked him while his boyfriend pumped two loads into me. 

2) Got a steward to come by my room to "help me fix the TV". He was dark skinned and so beautiful, with a long, uncut dick. He fucked me three of the nights I was there, and brought another steward with him the last night of the cruise to take turns on my hole. 

3) Saw a young guy — said he was 18 — checking out my cock in the restroom. We met up at the second island stop, and I rented a hotel room. Suck a nice, smooth cock. His pubes smelled fresh, that sort of smell that comes from underwear washed by your mother. He actually shot off in my mouth while I was trying to get him good and hard, so I only got him to plant one load in me before we had to head back. Ran into him a couple of times after that, and he kept turning bright red. 

The rest were just middle age guys, most who I met at the daily LGBT events. One had a gut but a huge dick with a piercing that felt like it was tearing me up inside. 

Best thing is that no one asked about a fucking condom the entire time.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 18

Cruises are the best places to get men (straight and gay) to suck and fuck. I'd  hang out in the spa steam room, drop my towel open a bit so my cock or ass was exposed and I'd have so many guys sitting next to me ready to suck me off. Then we'd head to the showers so I could get fucked and loaded bb style. Sometimes if I was really lucky we'd go back to their cabin and I'd get to take care of both travelers!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I didn't spend any time in the spa, should have thought of that. Our cruise director was obviously gay, and kept flirting with me, but he was always so surrounded by old women trying to get pictures with the pretty young man that I was never able to lure him anywhere. 

One of the guys who fucked me was pretty bro-tastic, and had to slip away from two straight friends to fuck me one afternoon. I like to think he is straight. He came fast, maybe not used to how much tighter an ass is than a pussy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...