Difficult to find genuine

openmyhole

Hey guys

I am a good looking lad and told I am a posh boy haha but I find it hard to get hot guys.  I am turned on by guys who are more dirty and slutty rather than hooked up on having to be perfect looking.  I have amazing hole that opens and can take non stop cock.... I have taken fist once but I have been begging for years to find guys who will make sure I get the biggest damaged hole...... I want to be wide open always.  I am so turned on by young guys who take fist and their cummy holes are nicely opened.......  I wish I could have guys wanna walk in and use me through the day. I also wanna find buddy to go cruising together as that drives me wild.... I have the most filthy fantasies and unlike many I am genuine... I need to find some guys here who will help me.... I want to lay on sofa with legs in air and guys fisting me until i can let guys just shove hand anytime.......... I would like to have some help finding certain guys and I wanna have you film everything I do :) Have loads of pics of me but want to expose myself with your help when I know I am gonna have a good slutty life-   the picture is one type of guy I wanna spend my life on back letting use my hole.....

tumblr_onk636K8oN1w0rmdeo1_500.jpg

• 1 month later...