Words of Caution

Toon

Note: There's some 'chem sex' in this. If that's not your thing, skip this one. I've always thought that drugs and gift-giving went together naturally, but I've gotten in trouble before  for posting in the wrong section.

Moderator's Note: This post was moved to the appropriate section. If you know the rules about where things go, please follow them  

9/17/1994        WARNING!

Hello to my many email, blog and podcast followers. I love you all and want you to be around for many years -- which is why I needed to send this group post. Especially to those of you who live in or around the city. I've heard about an adult male who goes to gay clubs with the sole purpose of infecting guys with HIV! He must be a psycho or something. But he's handsome and out there trying to pick up men and fuck them without a condom! Sources tell me he's very seductive.

DESCRIPTION:

6'5", Caucasian, medium-to-short black hair, 170 lbs, slender build, approx 30 yr.s old, smoker, no facial hair, and one visible tattoo: A capital "B" on his left hand. 

My source tells me that he openly admits to being addicted to speed, and will offer it to men he wants to pursue. My source tells me he will drug your drink if you leave it unattended. He always uses needles to inject amphetamines.   Don't share a needle with him or anyone! Even your best friend! This guy uses different names: Joe, Jake, Andrew. One source tells me his real last name is "Berry"...but that needs confirmation. 

Go out and have fun, but don't play with strangers! If you have more information, please contact me! Stay safe!

Reply from Grower69xxxx 

Oh my God! I met him at Jarvo's! He is super hot and asked me to dance with him -- but only if we both took one of the pills he had. I figured it was E and I've done that so many times before. But it was oval-shaped. He said it was Xanax. I'm a longtime Xanax user, but the color looked odd and I said 'no thanks'. I was a little bummed because he was so hot. He said never mind...could he just kiss me? I agreed. He's tall! He bent down and planted a big kiss on my mouth. Be warned! He is so sexy! We were tongue-wrestling right there in the bar. I was a little drunk at that point, but I was still aware of him pushing a spit-covered pill from his mouth into mine. I knew I should spit it out, but I was all horny from the kiss. I guess I swallowed it. I don't get many cute young guys hitting on me anymore! We ended up in a corner and kept making out. He was mumbling things and pressing his groin into mine. Be aware that he has a very large dick and he knows it. It was part of his seduction. I was riding the tide of pure lust for awhile...then I started feeling sick to my stomach. I have never puked in public, so I made a quick exit. Everything I'd eaten in the past month came out behind the bar. It was bad. I made it home and felt like HELL for the next two days. Haven't seen him again. Thanks for the heads-up, Pear Man!

9/20/1994 UPDATE

Thank you for all for the emails and info. If you saw the paper this morning,you know that new HIV infections are increasing faster here than in any other city in the Midwest. I blame the serial pozzer wandering among us. I know a few of you naughty men go to the bath house on Renny Street, but maybe stay away from there for a while. Let's get this guy locked up first! New cartoons or on the blog. Have fun! Stay safe!

Reply from BBadd505

I am the guy you're looking for, but you'll never find me. I'm smarter and faster than you could ever hope to be. I am spreading gifts and you want me to STOP?? Forget it! Maybe you should try losing some weight! I can help you with that....

Reply from ArvDig999

What an asshole! 

New comment  from SteersG

I think this guy lives in the loft next to mine. He matches the description and I've seen him bring home many drunk/out of it men. He is very tall and very skinny. I got a bad feeling from him the first day I moved in. My aunt is a police sketch artist, and I am inviting her over soon. If I get a drawing, I'll post it here, or send it to you.

10/12/1994 FINAL POST

This is going to be hard to write... I am going offline for the foreseeable future. I did everything I warned you not to do. I hooked up with that infamous "Gifter". That means I'm a fraud and a failure. I guess I don't need to tell you all that I've had issues with depression for most of my life. It's worse when I drink, which I seldom do these days. I went to "Sack" the other night to help celebrate Dan's birthday. I should have never gone because I was already in a mood. Most of the crowd was partnered with somebody and I was feeling sorry for myself. I drifted away from the group and watched the game of pool going on. It's funny to see two guys play the game as a mating ritual. I eventually just decided to sit alone at the bar and pout. Poor me, poor me. I must have had a cloud over me because I sat alone for the longest time. I stewed in my own juices and alcohol for a good twenty minutes when HE sat next to me. I was off my game, and not sure at first. It's hard to tell the height of people when they are sitting on a bar stool. I felt his darkness, though.

"Drinking alone? On a Friday night? Who dumped you?"

"Is it Friday? Really? I freelance and don't follow a calendar so much.I didn't get dumped -- that would require a boyfriend first,"

"My name is Andrew. You look familiar. Do I know you somehow?"

Then I knew it was HIM. He fit the description and that darkness I felt had to have come from somewhere.

"Bbad505?"

"Oh no! Are you Pear Man??"

"Shit. Yes, I am."

"Well, I have to say that you look skinnier in person than you do in your pic. And better looking. You should let me take a pic of you. "

"You are just saying that so I won't turn you in."

"For what? What proof do you have that I've committed any crime?"

"Actually...I don't care anymore. I reached a turning point tonight. Go do your thing all you want. There's some young healthy guys playing pinball over there."

Then I ordered another drink and finally looked at his face, fully. God, he was attractive. Maybe the most attractive man I've ever seen in this city.

"Why did you want to stop me? Get me arrested?"

"Nothing personal, Andrew. You were knowingly infecting guys...some of them were my friends. But like I said -- I don't care anymore. Go wild."

"OK. But they were knowingly taking my raw dick in their ass...who's to blame, really?"

I wasn't even aware of the bar or the other people at that point. I was absorbed by his dark evil.

"But you drugged them."

"Just a rumor. I will offer them a happy pill, maybe...but they were all very aware of what they were doing. A few exceptions...but I get so horned-up sometimes. Don't you?"

"I guess. But what about the needles?"

"Oh. Guilty as charged. I guess I want to share what I have with everyone."

"Why?"

"Why? Look at yourself. You're drunk, sad and alone at a bar on a Friday night. Once you have what I have, you are free to do anything. You can go anywhere. Nothing will scare you ever again."

I was so far in my bad place, that I didn't think to say 'what about a long, lingering death? doesn't that scare you?'. "I get it, " was all I said.

"Plus -- they have new drugs now. It's not just AZT any more. By the time I have symptoms, there will be even better stuff."

"Maybe. But, like I said, you are free to do what you want to now. I won't hassle you. Go for it."

"I'm already doing what I want to do. I'm hitting on you." God, he was good.

"You want to poison me?"

"You are still thinking about it all wrong, still. Let's do a shot and go sit somewhere."

We did two shots of something brown. Whiskey maybe. We went to a little table. As we walked, I noticed some things: He was severely tall, and had on a really nice leather jacket. He was super thin and had a salon-perfect haircut.

"This is nicer," he said.

"I've been thinking...and I think I understand why you do this. Maybe I'm wasted, but it's kind of like fathering children, right? You plant something and it grows."

"Sort of."

"I can see your point of view. Sorry for trying to stop you."

"All is forgiven if you do two things. First: take this pill. Second: Kiss me.

I just swallowed the pill dry. While I was standing and he was sitting, our mouths were at the same level. I just gave in to the moment and kissed his full lips. I even put a hand on his shoulder. Well...it had begun.

"We'll have one more drink and then go back to my place. Sound good?"

"Yeah. You're not just trying to prove something, are you? Conquer an enemy?"

"You never listen. I'll go get some drinks and we can leave."

He walked away and left me alone with my complicated thoughts. The kiss was nice. I thought he would taste dark, but there was an energy there. A passion. Like a pulsating star.

He brought me the glass and stayed standing at my side. It was my chance to feel the this famous crotch and I did. He was fully boned. If I went back to his place, he'd probably want to fuck me and then I'd be another victim. Strangely, I wanted that to happen.

"You like my big, hard dick? I'll show it to you in a minute."

I was mostly gone by that point. "Sounds good."

"Let's go. I'm right around the corner. Need me to help you?"

"Nah. I'm good." But I did need a little help. My knees felt weak. Maybe I just had to stretch a bit. Or get a little air. I found my balance and we walked a block or two to Andrew's loft. The building was nice...I remember that much. Once we were inside the door, I thought of Christmas. I don't know -- there was something about the lighting or the smell. What WAS that pill? Andrew removed his jacket and shoes. His black-socked feet were so long and skinny. Ichabod. He came back to the couch with a syringe in his hand. Full of clear liquid. 

"I don't know if you're ready for this just yet. Wjy don't you suck my cock while I take my medicine. I've been awake for three days and need a little pick-me-up. You might need a little too...your eyes are half-closed." He unzipped his fly and let a fat, soft penis hang out. As tempted as I was to kiss it and suck it, I hesitated.

"Can I watch you shoot up first?"

"Sure. Let's split it. You need to wake up a little and I just need enough to get me through twelve next twelve hours. You like that idea?"

"Yeah. Why do you have Christmas lights up already?"

"That's fatigue, Babe. This will clear your mind and chase some of the sadness away." He thumped his inner left arm and found the spot he wanted to inject into. He plunged that needle in and I cringed a little. I dreaded getting even flu shot. He let half the syringe flow into his body. His face blossomed with joy and he seemed to lose a few years of age. 

"Does it hurt?"

"No pain, no gain. It is SO worth it." He reached over and rolled up my shirt sleeve. He felt around my forearm until he found a fat vein to stick the bloody needle in. It stung like a wasp.

"Ow!"

"It's over. I'm done. How do you feel?"

A clap of lightning went from my heart to my brain. I saw it and heard it. Damn! Then I felt brand new...right off the "Price is Right" showroom. I hardly even cared that I never asked him what it was. I was also instantly hard...as was Andrew. Damn! He had a very large dick!

"I feel like I could run a marathon!"

He laughed. "I have a better idea..get down here and suck me."

Weirdly, that seemed like the most natural request in the world. I bent over and took that hot tool in my mouth. It was hard as steel, but tasted like a man.  I swear it was Christmas already. He held me back for about half a second while he removed the rest of his clothes. "This'll be easier in my bed. Let's go."

"Show me the way."

He lead me through his loft and I commented about how nice everything was. "Thanks. You just let me put that needle in you with no hesitation. You're probably poz now, but we need to make sure now."

His bedroom was large and open. I was horny as Hell but also a little overwhelmed with everything. This happened so fast. "I don't know how to do anything, Andrew."

"I know. I know. Just lie on your back and feel good. I like certain things." I lied back on his deliciously soft comforter. It was warm in here...or maybe I was warm. I knew I was breathing extra heavy.

"What things?"

"Relax. Nothing you won't like too." Andrew squatted over my head and positioned himself in a way so that my nose was buried in his ass and his big balls were on my lips. He didn't put his full weight down, so I could breathe. I sucked each ball carefully. My own sack was ultra sensitive -- so I was extra gentle.  His butt didn't smell all that good. I could tell he had skipped a shower or two.  But I found I didn't mind so much. I mean, it was Christmas after all.  That's what I imagined. There was a blizzard outside and a huge fire burning in the fireplace. So warm in here.

"Well done. I love my balls worked on. I am so close right now...I'll need to fuck you soon." 

"Yes, Yes. Poz me now."

"Oh, it's as good as done now. I've got some excellent lube, but my dick will probably still tear you up a little. It won't feel very nice for the first few minutes. It'll probably be easier for you to get on all fours and let me in from behind."

"Anything you say. I want this." Kneeling like this, like a dog, helped with my head spins a little. He said it wouldn't feel nice when his dick went inside me, but it did....in a wonderfully painful way. I couldn't separate pleasure from pain right then. He worked his way down into my deepest guts. 

"Damn! This is the absolute tightest hole I've ever been in! And you didn't even yell! You must be feeling good, right?"

"I feel perfect." He grunted and kept thrusting that tool of his at a feverish pace.

"Oh Shit. This ride is about to end, Buddy. Tell me what you want?"

"I want you to poz my neg ass."

"Say it like you mean it! Loudly!"

"SPRAY YOUR TOXIC SEED INSIDE OF ME!!"

"Ahhh... here it comes. Shit, man." Several rancid ropes of drugged, positive cum pulsed out of his dick and into my body. It was over with, and I was just another of his victims. I'd done and become what I used to try and prevent. 

Oh well.

We spent most of the next day together, shooting up and fucking. Dirty needles and dirty cum. I went home and took Monday off. I was grateful I didn't become a speed addict like Andrew. But there was no way the virus hadn't worked it's horrible magic. I just knew it was in my blood now. We didn't hook up again after that time. I didn't even ask if he wanted to maybe "date". He was on a mission to convert as many negative men as he could. 

So that was the confession, dear friends. You might now understand why I am going to go offline for some time. I have disappointed  all of you as well as myself. Let this be a lesson on how easy it is to lose your way. 

Edited by drscorpio
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 3

Such the perfect pozzing story!!!! I love how you have this miracle knack  of putting me with you when you write. I was there, in that very bar, sad at being alone, mad at being alone, horny for the Prince to come take me away. Andrew is the Prince.

Beautiful, poignant!!

Toon, be my Prince!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...