ALL WORK AND NO PLAY.....

bihairy

I've been a busy guy this week. I had a work meeting but was so horny I placed a CL ad and hoped I would get a response. You how it goes. Most are BS but I did get a few responses that seemed real. I put in the ad that I only wanted guys into bare back and I wanted to plant my seed deep inside. "If you're not into that, don't waste our time" I was really direct. Well after a few emails I got two guys that seemed ready to play. Guy 1 was younger probably in his 30's and slim with a 7 inch  dick.  He showed up first and started sucking me. "I need cock in my ass" he said. NO problem, I was horny as hell.  So after he sucks me hard, getting my cock all wet I rim his ass a bit.  He gets down on his stomach and spreads his cheeks.  I'm dripping by now and ready to go.   I slide in as we both moan in pleasure.  I fuck in short strokes and long strokes and both of us hit poppers.  I'm riding his ass nice and deep.  Boom my cock starts spurting and true to my word I push deeper inside so every drop goes inside. 

Good timing, I hear a knock on the door. I'm still hard and guy one makes no attempt to move or get dressed.. I let guy two inside. He sees us both and starts to grin. He is naked in a  flash. I introduce guy one to guy two.  "I'm Vers." says guy one as his cock is growing. "I'm total bottom" said guy two.  This is gonna get interesting.  #2 starts sucking my cock which is getting hard again and rubs his lubed ass (he  was prepared) against number 1.  Guy 1 is stroking his cock to get it harder. By now, I'm hard as a rock and start to feel around #2 ass hole. He is squirming. Really in heat. He turns around and backs into my cock..OMG feels so good.  He starts sucking guy 1.  All 3 of us are moaning and groaning. So fucking good. He is using his muscles to squeeze my cock and make it feel so good. I'm fucking in and out. Gentle and hard pounding. Driving us both crazy. Finally, I feel the tingle in my balls and as we are fucking doggie style I push my cock all the way deep inside and let my load fly.  He feels the pulsing and ( I'm kinda loud) groaning/screaming from me as I cum.  He is pushing back on my cock as I am thrusting forward. It feels so fucking good. I slowly come out of his hole and he turns around and guy 1 pushes his dick deep inside the freshly seeded hole. He is fucking for all he is worth.  Pounding that ass. It is such a turn on. Guy 1 says "I can feel your cum inside getting all frothy!"  OMG  he shoots a big fucking load deep inside.  Needless to say we all take a rest and chat a bit before they leave. All of us with shit eating grins on our faces!  Thank you CL!!!! BH

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4