My second bareback

newhere

This happenned yesterday night. I am a bottom twink in his twenties who only play safe. I got bareback only once until yesterday.

Yesterday evenning, I was horny, and on Grindr. A guy messaged me. He was something like 50 years old, not very beautiful. Guys like my body generally, so it is easy for me to sleep with handsome guy. But yesterday night I was horny, this guy had a nice big dick, and I also like older guys. So I gave him my adress, told him to come to me place. I showered and douched.

He came to my place, we did not talk, we immediately went on the bed and started to make out. We took off of our clothes. He was way less beautiful than guys I generally hook up with. After kissing a while, a put me on me on all four. He did not said a word since he came, me neither.

He started playing withe my asschecks with his dick. I understood that he wanted my hole and that it would be pretty direct. So as he was getting closer and closer to penetrate me, I took some lub, a condom and some poppers that I put under my pillow before the guy came over. I gave him the lub and the condom and kept the poppers. He lubed me-a bit-, then I turned arround and saw him open the condom plastic and take the condom, I stopped watching at him, in order to inhale some poppers knowing he would penetrate me very soon.

He penetrated me, being very gentle at first, then once I got open, he went crazy in my ass.

I was amazed that this fuck was actually one of the best of my life. I could not stop screaming of pain and pleasure. At some point, under a hit of pleasure, I pressed my right hand ans his right hand. And then I felt it. He had an object made of latex in his hand. I understood then that he never put the condom, that he was taking me raw, and that was why the fuck was so good.

I was too horny to stop him and make him put a condom but I was not horny enough not to care and not to let my stress of STDs ruin the fuck. So I decide to just take a very deep hit of poppers and then hold me beathe as long as I could. The poppers made me so horny, that all I could think of was how good a ra dick felt and that I hoped he woulde cum in my ass. I enjoyed the rest of the fuck a lot.

He did cum inside my ass, then he just put on his clothes and left. I never heard hi voice. He left me on the bed, with his cum dripping out of my ass. I was just happy

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Cum inside your ass is where it belongs. Welcome to the club.

I love cum in my mouth and asshole. I got fucked three times by a young black man with a big huge cock for three hours and he came in my ass all three times too! I even love sucking a guys cock clean after he fucks my tight ass too! 

• Like 2

I was 42 and he was around 22 and black. We met at a hotel room one rainy day and he had the biggest cock I've ever had seen. He must have been around 12 inches long. The biggest cock I've ever had was around 9 inches so when I saw how big his cock was I couldn't believe it. I quickly got on my knees and grabbed ahold of his big huge black cock and started sucking his cock like a mad man. It didn't take long before he said he was coming and he shot his first load in my mouth. I asked him if he could go again but I wanted him to fuck me this time. 

We both got naked and got on the bed and lubed ourselves up. I told him please be gentle I've never had a cock that big before. I got in the doggy style position and he got behind me and slowly pushed his hard cock in my asshole. It hurt at first but once he got a few inches in it felt so good I pushed back on his cock so I could get more of him in. Next thing I knew I had every inch of his cock deep in my tight ass and I was grinding my ass on his cock telling him to fuck me with that big black cock of his. 

He grabbed my hips and started slowly working his big cock in and out of my tight ass. I was loving every inch of that big black cock fucking me and I was letting him know how much I was enjoying him fucking me to. He must have fucked me about a half hour before he said he was coming. I told him that I wanted to feel him cum deep in my tight ass and he did just that too.

We rested for a while and I got on my back with my legs up high and he fucked me for about a half hour again and came in my ass for the second time! The third time he fucked me was on my side and again he fucked me for about a half hour and came in my ass again! He came four times that day and was the best fuck I ever had. That was ten years ago and I've never had a cock that big since then. I'm bi but if I ever meet another black man with a big cock like that again I will be gay that day forward. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2017 at 11:47 PM, texmex said:

I love cum in my mouth and asshole. I got fucked three times by a young black man with a big huge cock for three hours and he came in my ass all three times too! I even love sucking a guys cock clean after he fucks my tight ass too! 

That's a must to be a total cumdump bottom! Service his cock! Worship it! Often, the cleaning makes them go wild!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

The beauty of living in the south. Lots of black tops who love white ass. Nearly every one of 'em hates rubbers.

and a very high percentage of hiv+ status.   got mine from one........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...