Deep breeding or cum shot & plunge back in?

ChainedBoy

I prefer to fuck and cum balls deep. Most of time this does happen, but on occasion bottoms don't mind if I jerk off and when I start to cum then I jam my daddy dick into my boycunts. I do love the feeling of churning fresh milked cum in boycunts!!

Guest Upstateguy518

I do the same for men and women - Balls deep unleashing my load. I wait a few spurts then start thrusting again to make sure he/she gets every drop.

Guest btchbyl

i dont care if its a deep breed or if just the head is in my hole. it just has 2 be inside my ass 4 the sperm delivery. the dick must also stay in my ass til every last sperm is drained from those balls and swimming up my ass trying 2 knock me up.

On 8/26/2017 at 1:39 PM, ChainedBoy said:

deep breeding followed by a good bit of cumchurn is my preference

As a bottom, my preference too. So much that when I notice the top is getting ready to shoot, I tell him "Go deep when you shoot".

For a top deep breeding can be hot, feeling his load going deep inside the bottom's hole. But I find that some tops complain when bottoms start "milking" his load and  put too much pressure on the shooting cock.

Guest Bearman

Much prefer to have the top drive in hard and release his load balls deep inside me. Like him to ensure he shoots every last drop and that he feels that I have given him good service

I'd say it's 100% agreement - balls deep every time!  I used to sometimes pull out when I was getting too close to cumming sooner than I wanted.  But usually if I was THAT close, it was too late to pull out and I'd end up cumming outside the hole.  So I learned my lesson, and if I realize I'm getting too close, I just go for it and fuck harder and tell the slut he made me too horny and I'll try to last longer next time.  I think it's an ego boost for them anyway that their hole made me cum so fast.  It's usually ass up cumdumps that make me cum too fast. 

• Upvote 1