Tell about your first BB experience (18 yrs+)

Guest ATLSexyGuy

On 8/27/2017 at 10:40 AM, chargedodger said:

first BB experience AFTER turning 18...okay..was a cute boy and got LOTS of attention before turning 18 but a notable event at around 19 or so in a video booth.Was in the habit of wearing a tee shirt and short cutoffs when cruising for head at the local ABS,action in the video booths usually found me getting sucked off by an older man,sometimes I returned the favor.Unbeknownst to me I had gotten quite a rep as a cocktease you couldn't fuck.I WAS afraid of letting strangers fuck me in that semi public setting.A man led me into a rear booth latched the door and turned me around towards the screen as the film played.I was a bit drunk I admit that,and didn't respond when I felt his cock pushing against my ass I still had my shorts on an figured he was just playing.Felt his lips on my neck and a hand on my nipple under my shirt as his other hand unbuttoned my shorts and they fell to the floor leaving just the underwear between his cock and me.Rough hands slid the wasteband elastic down exposing my bubble butt to him as he squeezed a small packet of lube onto his cockhead. His cock bumped my tight hole hard...He held a small bottle of poppers under my nose and whispered in my ear to take three deep breaths from it,which I did.The near instantaneous rush coincided with feeling his cock fairly ram thru my pucker as it relaxed and the pain was not unbearable but it was real.I was in no condition to do anything about it tho.I had been fucked before surely,but not like this,and by a stranger.The rush was cresting as he began fucking  in hard long forceful strokes and he came quickly,deep inside I felt his cock twitching as it spewed his seed into me.15 seconds later he pulled out pulled his pants up and left.And I was left semi naked with heart pounding stiff pricked and a strangers cum in me and running down my leg.And I didn't fear fucking with strangers like that anymore.:)

Love your story.  I would have loved to have been taken that way

• Upvote 1