Serious Question here

OK so WTF is up with men that apparently cant get hard for anything older than their grandsons? I like men not children . Have never even been a closet pedophile and even though I am 51 I am not Dead . I am not rich so cant afford to NOR would I PAY you for sex . Sad , guys Very Damn Sad.  

• Like 1

I'm not sure if that's a quesstion or just a vent, but guys are visual - this has nothing to do with you personally since I don't see pics, but I will choose a firm round bubble ass to fuck every time.  I have regular bottoms that I fuck regularly.....some are in their 40s and 50s, some are 20s.  but they all have a bubble butt or I honestly wouldn't get hard (I do have erection problems and HAVE to be visually turned on).  When I top, it has nothing to do with age, but everything to do with the body/ass.  When I bottom, it has somewhat less to do with looks since I don't even have to be hard to perform.  It's harder to maintain a bubble butt the older we get (I'm 52), but I'm not into a twink with a pancake ass anymore than an older guy with a sagging ass.  Just a generalization on my part, but for me, the look of the hot ass is 70% and the feel of the hole is maybe 10% and the slutty attitude is 20% :)

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

As someone who was squicked out as a teen by old men hitting on me I find that I have little desire to be the old guy lusting after teenagers myself. The men I fuck now are between 28 and 66 years of age, and all I ask is that they be in reasonable shape. I'm 60 myself.

Edited by descartes70817

Just now, ConversionPiglet said:

Okay I am lost here...I swore you mentioned in numerous other posts that you get no enjoyment out of fucking anyone but love getting blown.  Am I missing something here?

well the thing is, i want to get back into fucking guys in the ass again but i only want to do it with a man i am monogamous with because i'm worried about STDs. 

yeah, i really only get sucked off by older men which i also loved too.

I have had monogamous relationships with older men before who i use to fuck in the ass and i always loved it. I rarely fuck guys in the ass but when i do, i do think it's fun, even though it's difficult for me to stay hard from it and i'm never able to orgasm from it. i just like the closeness and feeling submerged inside a guy.

get what i'm saying? :)