Finding guys for glory hole

Traveling4Sex

I love to set up a glory hole in my hotel room to suck cock, or back my ass on a dick for a load every now and then, but in recent years CraigsList just isn't producing the same number of guys as it used to for this sort of thing. Any suggestions on where else to post ads? I've tried BBRT, but guys there almost all just want to fuck, and when I've got a GH, I'm mostly just looking to suck.

• Like 1

Guest Gloryholelover

I use Skout, it's a chat app. I put myself down as a male looking for men, and my title is simply: Gloryhole. I honestly get so many straight guys chatting to me and wanting to come over, that's what I get most of my visitors from now. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uncutxxxfun

I LOVE getting sucked through a gloryhole.  I'm inside 610 near Greenway Plaza.  if you set one up near by sometime let me know.   Best days of the week are monday ,tuesday and wednesdays.  free those days or after 10PM same days.  

SUCK ME!!

Had a great time in my hotel room last week during a work trip. Over two nights I had more than 19 guys come by, two of them twice. Only had one jerk flake — which is a very good ratio. Most were guys from Grindr, though some were found on CraigsList. Everyone was anonymous, though obviously I did know what some of the guys from Grindr looked like, if not which ones were which. While most guys were just hard cocks for me to service, a couple were memorable. All were between the ages of 18 and 29.

One guy insisted on coming only as part of a pair taking turns, and it took awhile to find him a pair. Once they both showed up, we spent an hour of them taking turns slipping their dicks through the sheet while making on their side. One came quicker than the other, but stayed until his new friend also fed me his seed. 

One guy was straight but his wife doesn't like to suck dick, so he snuck over. Like most straight guys I go down on, he came in just a few minutes. But it was a big load that tasted so damn good. 

The youngest guy was 18, and still lived at home. He had such a perfect, smooth young cock. His pubic hair had that smell that comes from underwear washed by a mom. He took forever to cum, but when he did it was gallons.... I couldn't swallow it all, a lot poured down my chin and all over my chest. I smelled like cum for the rest of the night. 

The last memorable guy was a college kid in his early 20s. He came pretty quickly, and then begged me to fuck him. I normally don't do anything but suck, but his cock had been so nice that I was rock hard. He bent over and pressed back against my sheet. I ate his tangy-tasting ass until he started to get loose, then I slicked my dick up with spit, and pressed in. He was tight, but he didn't fight me. After my thick head pushed in, the rest of my 7 inches slid in quickly, balls deep.  I didn't have to really do a thing but stand there, as he started sliding back and forth on my dick. After a few minutes, my balls siezed up and I began to nut inside him... and then his ass started spasming as he came again.  Pulling off of me, he pulled up his pants and left with my cum still inside him.  I slipped around the sheet and licked his cum off the floor. Definitely the hottest guy of the trip.

• Upvote 1