Just-a-guy

today i ended up really horny.. i just needed dick. I decided to check out a fampous cruising area here in amsterdam... the weather was nice and damn, it was crowded.. I just wanted to walk a bit, since I had little time ... well.. i was there, went into the parc and within 1 minute I ssaw this hunky muscles guy.. i have been chasing him for a while, i know he has a nice dick and is into bb.. he started sucking me, but i made sure I wanted his dick.. so I sucked him and he started playing with my ass... it took no time before he turned me around and started fucking me. Not only was he a top.. he was an agressive top.. awesome. he spit in my mouth, abused my ass, turned me around all the time.. fucking ass, fucking mouth.. another guy joined in the fun.. even though he wwas  a bottom, he fucked and bred my ass within 2 minutes.. Muscle guy dove into my ass, fucked me and bred me too... "See you later" and he left. I walked around a bit and saw a guy that wanted to fuck me for ages... wel.. he eeanted me to fuck him, but that is not gonna happen... he turned out to be hung!!!! I sucked him, he fucked me.. .awesome dick, awesome fucker... i started sucking someone else (het.. it was busy) and the guy shot in my ass.. the other top (an arab guy) started fucking me and I sucked the guy that just bred me clean.. his dick remained hard en he and the arab tagteamed me for 15 minutes (other guys were watching) untill they both shot inside my ass.. 5 loads was a good count... i decided to go home but just check one more popular place.. nobody was there so i was about to go to my car untill a guy walked straight towards me, showed his dick and directed me to his dick.. I love it whetops take control. he saw me in acton and wanted to be part of the action in my ass.. i sucked, he ficked me, people showed from nowhere, another guy got fucked next to me.. i was looking at his top.. turned out to be a long lost Fuckbud.. he kissed me and said "having fun baby?" well.. obviously i did.. the guy fucking me came, someone took his place and came too, i noticed a turkish guy came in my ass as well.. awesome.. 7/8 loads... i really wanted my FB's dick.. he has this awesome nice BBC that hasnt bred me in 4/5 months.... he fucked me a bit.. noticed all the cum, ate my ass and fucked me again untill he bust a HUGE load in my ass too.... after that I needed to go home and eat... but first wantedd to share this with you... 9 loadss in 2.5 hours.. not bad ;)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5