Fuck bench

Samanthads

Memphian,

Your fuck box is a cousin of Toronto's Fudkto (see fukdto.com) bb party's fuckwall. Like you said, "amazing... when you can't see anything and you just lay there until a finger, tongue, or cock surprises your hole". BLISS! OINK!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dickluva , thanks for likes you put on many pics i uploaded, you seems to like them a lot. Tried to send you a message, seems not to work ? maybe are you on wickr ?

if somebody knows where fuck bench can be found , would like to know. or maybe places with gloryholes, darkrooms if no fuck bench.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 4:54 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

fuckbenches are like heaven for  a dirty little cumdump.i love them guy after guy taking turns barebacking my sluthole and dumping loads in me.in both ends too.a great feature of fuckbenches is your mouth is also free for guys to use when my hole is being used so i get to suck cocks while anonymous strangers breed me and so comfortable i can literally take loads all night.i usually draw a pretty good crowd of guys who wanna watch and take a turn in me.plus everyone watching me take loads knows what a fucking whore i am.love hearing them talk about my sloppy fuckhole

u

My favorite time on a fuck bench was once when I found one vacant and there were two guys standing near it but not looking particularly interested. I got on, and after a minute one mumbled something to the other and they started taking turns fucking me. After they both shot, they backed up against the wall again, and nothing happened for a few minutes, so I figured I should get off and let someone else use it if they wanted. 

I pushed up with my arms to get up, but suddenly felt a hand in the middle of my back, pushing me to stay down. Shortly after that, another guy came up and had me. Then timr passed again, and I figured that was it, but when I tried to get up, there was the hand again, pushing me down. He kept doing it until the guys fucking me had drawn a small crowd. I took 12 cocks on that bench.

Good times... ?

• Like 3

On 9/21/2018 at 7:26 AM, Memphian said:

It's not a club per se, but rather a party.  It's run by the guys who run a local adult theater here in Memphis.   They do it the last Friday of every month, not at the theater, but at a two story venue across town.  Gloryhole maze, sling, and one fuck bench in a box.  Also a lot of nooks and crannies and open spaces, plus a true dark room.  The next one is 9/28 and actually starts at 11:00 a.m.  Normally they start at 9:00 p.m.  but either they wanted to see what a daytime crowd would be like, or there was a conflict at the venue.  They try to be discrete about the details so if you want to know more PM me.

To answer the other question from someone, I wrote a long post about my night in the fuck box but don't have time to find it.  But imagine a plywood enclosure that is just big enough to hold a padded table.  You go in and latch the door behind you and lay on the table on your back.  There is a semicircular hole at one end with a heavy flap hanging down.  You scoot down so that your legs are hanging off the table (and hence outside the box).  On the outside of the box, above the hole, are straps so that your legs can be held up in the air for missionary.  So as a guy walks by, all he sees are a pair of legs in the air, and a spread ass protruding from a box.  If you are inside the box, you can't see anything and you just lay there until a finger, tongue, or cock surprises your hole.  It was amazing.  

I would definitely get into this for sure!!

I don’t really have any etiquette tips... just the usual, be a good bottom—clean, prelubed, game for most anything, craving/ready for loads. 

Ive actually only done it once. No bathhouses around here. But when I did... it was Dallas pride on a Saturday, I was one of the better looking guys there. I got on the bench expecting it to be slow. I’d tried on other occasions without takers. This time I got on the bench and somebody was fucking me within a few seconds. A crowd formed. The room filled up. He came in my ass, and I had another dick in my ass within moments. Dick in my mouth the whole time. A guy started taking dick right in front of me. I got a little jealous at first. But pretty soon he was bent over holding onto the bench for support. He was really cute so I started making out with him. He was moaning, taking dick right in front of me. I whispered to him, “you gunna take that cum, slut? Tell him what you want.” I was all drippy. The spot on the floor under my ass got slippery from all the cum. There were times when I kinda wanted to get up because I was getting worn out, but I wanted to keep going. I took every one until there were no more. I don’t know how many Loads I took... but it was continuous hard fucking for around an hour. Id guess that 15 guys would be conservative. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

These two daddies put me in a bench they had in an industrial warehouse, blind folded and headphones with heavy metal playing, must have put speed or something up my ass, cus they kept me there all nite must have been 8-10hours. Every so often a cock was pushed into my ass or mouth, was an terrific experience, in all honesty I dont even know if it was just the two guys I agreed to meet. All I know is it was obvious that each time they fucked me it took longer and longer to blow and I couldn't sit properly for a week. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shybottomhole

I’ve been on a fuck bench at Steamworks in Toronto and in Palm Springs at the Canyon Club.   The first time, at Steamworks, I got on when the place was empty — just to see what it felt like — and loved the sensation of the leather under my chest, my legs spread and my hole open. Before I could get up a guy stepped behind me and started playing with my hole.  He fucked me, pulled out and was replaced by two more guys, one after the other.  It was my first bareback experience. 

The second time, in Palm Springs, I was in the playroom standing to the side when a stunning, muscled black guy walked in.  He came over to me, bent me at the waist and rimmed me without saying a word.  Then he led me to the fuck bench, longdicked me for about 10 minutes, pumped me full of cum and walked away.  By the time he left there were 5 or 6 other guys watching.  One slid into me on the trail of cum and jack-rabbit fucked me.

There’s nothing like the feeling that you’re there for any man to use.  No asking, just walk up, slide in and use me.  It’s what I’m meant for.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 11/1/2018 at 9:02 PM, Princealbert69 said:

I don’t really have any etiquette tips... just the usual, be a good bottom—clean, prelubed, game for most anything, craving/ready for loads. 

Ive actually only done it once. No bathhouses around here. But when I did... it was Dallas pride on a Saturday, I was one of the better looking guys there. I got on the bench expecting it to be slow. I’d tried on other occasions without takers. This time I got on the bench and somebody was fucking me within a few seconds. A crowd formed. The room filled up. He came in my ass, and I had another dick in my ass within moments. Dick in my mouth the whole time. A guy started taking dick right in front of me. I got a little jealous at first. But pretty soon he was bent over holding onto the bench for support. He was really cute so I started making out with him. He was moaning, taking dick right in front of me. I whispered to him, “you gunna take that cum, slut? Tell him what you want.” I was all drippy. The spot on the floor under my ass got slippery from all the cum. There were times when I kinda wanted to get up because I was getting worn out, but I wanted to keep going. I took every one until there were no more. I don’t know how many Loads I took... but it was continuous hard fucking for around an hour. Id guess that 15 guys would be conservative. 

I have been on the verge of trying this... will def git it a go