Those of you that follow my stories know that the things I like best are str8 men and black men. There's nothing in the world that I like more than getting fucked by a horny, str8, black man with a bbc. Knowing that the Mayweather/McGregor Fight here in Las Vegas at the T-Mobile Arena would be bringing 10's of thousands of horny str8 men into Las Vegas for the past weekend, I planned ahead and got a motel room reserved at a seedy motel, located just across the freeway from the arena that the fight would be taking place. I rent rooms at this motel quite often. Because it was a busy weekend, the price was 5 times the normal price. But, I was willing to fork out the money for the chance to get a steady stream of cock and cum that night. From past experience, I've found that the guys that come for these fights leave the fights full of testosterone, anger, aggression and are hornier than hell. Fight nights are always the busiest nights of the year for the prostitutes here in Vegas. The strip clubs are overflowing after the fights. And the guys usually leave the strip clubs sexually frustrated and horny as hell. 

So, I checked into my seedy motel room early that evening. I had  been placing ads and notices on Grindr, Growlr, BBRT, Squirt, and of course Craigslist. Craigslist usually tends to bring me the biggest responses on fight nights. I douched and showered and set bottles of poppers, lube and boxes of tissues around the room. I had put 2 small night lights into wall-sockets in the room and one in the socket of the bathroom to give the room just a dim light. Because I was going to have all the other lights turned off. Since I have no idea of how many guys will show up, who they are and may not even see most of their faces, I make sure that I've locked all my valuables in my car, then lock my keys in a bag and secure the bag to something unmovable with a bike lock. I don't want to take chances of someone ripping me off while I'm getting fucked. 

My ads had said that beginning at 9pm, my hotel room would be unlocked. Come in, find me ass up, face down on the bed. Feed me your cock in either my mouth or ass. Pound, seed me and leave. I sent emails and texts to the guys that had already replied to give them my hotel address and room number. I updated my Craigslist ads and hid my hotel name and room number in the ad so guys could just come over without having to contact me.

I rigged the door with duct tape over the lock, I turned out the lights, grabbed a bottle of poppers that I planned to keep in my hands. There were 2 other bottles of popper for the guys to use if they wanted them. I climbed on the edge of the bed and put my ass up. Then I waited for about 20 minutes before I heard the door open and close. I heard clothes being discarded, then felt a finger on my hole. Someone spit on my hole and put their cockhead up to it. I took some strong hits of poppers as I felt a thick cock being pushed up inside me. I had no idea who's cock it was? And that was definitely part of the enjoyment. Soon the guy was slapping my ass and calling me a bitch, whore, cunt. I could tell from the voice that it was a black guy. That made it all the more exciting for me. He moved me to all sorts of positions to get into me deeply. Finally he pushed me over onto my back, my legs up over his shoulders, and I could see his handsome, young face. He looked to be in his early 20's. Almost 6' tall. Maybe 185lbs. He was ramming deeply into me. He fucked me for about 25 minutes before he finally grunted and filled my ass with his load. Once he'd cum, he quickly pulled out, wiped his cock with some tissues I'd left on the dresser, he quickly dressed and left my room, tossing the cum covered tissues onto the floor as he walked out the door. No words exchanged. 

I took a drink of water and got back on the edge of the bed in my ass up position. For the next two hours there were another 4 guys that came into my room. 1 older black guy couldn't keep a hard on long enough to fuck me. But I ended up sucking him off and he came down my throat. The other 3 guys filled my ass. Two white guys and one black kid in his 20's. 

Then I had about an hour with no action. But, from past experience, I know that on fight nights here in Las Vegas, there's a period where the str8 guys are all out drinking and watching the girls at the strip clubs, I just have to be patient. I kept reposting my Craigslist ads, then finally around 1:30am my door opened again. I quickly jumped back onto the edge of the bed. The guy that had come in was a white guy in his late 40's. He was gruff looking. He looked like he might have been one of the 18 wheel truck drivers that overnighted in the truck lots on either side of the motel. But, talking is not what they want. They want ass. So I put my ass back up and he soon had pulled down his pants and was pushing his 6" cock up into me. The previous loads of cum inside me made it so that lube was no longer necessary. The guy was a quick cummer. Maybe 4 minutes of fucking resulted in him putting his load in me. Pulling up his pants and leaving.

About 5 minutes later the door opened again. I didn't look up, but heard two guys whispering to each other. So I turned my head to see a very tall, 6'4", slender black guy taking off his clothes. He looked familiar. "Hey", I said to him. 

"I thought this might be your ad.", he said. "I fucked your white ass a few months ago. Remember''? "I live in the apartment across the street." he said. 

"Fuck, YEAH!" I said. "I remember your cock. 

He indeed lived across the street from the motel. He had a 9" bbc. He stayed hard as a rock and had staying power. I had gone to his apartment a few months ago and he fucked me for 2 hours straight before he came in me. I was sore for a week, afterwards, but it was a great fuck. 

"I brought my buddy to sample your white ass", he said. 

His buddy hasn't said a word, but he has stripped completely and has climbed up on the bed. He's feeding his 8" uncut black dick to me. It's not hard, but he begins to swell as I start to suck on him. The other guy is slapping his 9" cock on my hole. 

"Damn! You're wet back here. How many loads in you?" he asked.

"I've got 4 in my ass and one down my throat", I said. 

"Well..... You about to get two more in your pussy, I 'spect", he said. 

For the next hour, this hot fucker and his buddy kept taking turns pounding both my ass and mouth. While they were using my holes another guy had come in. He was an older white guy in his 50's. Cubby and not very good looking. He never fully undressed, but he did unzip and pulled out his smallish cock and would walk around and watch the two black studs using me. He finally sat on one of the chairs and stroked his cock as he watched the action on the bed. then the 9" guy began to groan and yell "You want my cum? You want my load? I'm gonna seed you, faggot. You want it?" he was growling. 

"Fuck, YEAH!" I shouted. "Fill my ass. Cum in me", I yelled. 

Just then, the older white guy stood and came to the bed to watch the action. The 9" guy begins to fill my ass with his load. And the white guy shoots his load onto my side. He quickly pulls up his pants and leave the room as the 9" guy pulls from me and changes places with his buddy. His buddy slides up into my cum filled ass as the other guy kneels in front of me and feeds me his cum covered cock to clean off. I clean off the cum from him as the 8" guy is ramming into me. He's got me held tightly around the waist and he's really slamming into me. The bed is pounding against the wall as he rams into me. I'm sniffing poppers as fast and as deeply as I can as he's pounding me. He only takes a couple of minutes of fucking before he grinds deep into me and lets out a growl. He shakes as he fills my ass with his load. The growl is the first sound he's made. But his growl is loud and low. He pulls from me and quickly dresses. His buddy is already dressed and patiently waiting on one of the chairs for his friend to finish fucking me. As they're leaving the 9" guy says, "Let me know when you back, fag", as they both leave the room. 

I've got cum dripping down my legs and my thighs are getting sore. But, I'm not ready to give up, yet. I lay on my back and try to catch my breath while I check for messages. I send my room number to a couple of guys that requested it, then see the door to my room open again. From the light outside the door, I can dimly see a tall black guy in his early 40's peek inside my room.

"You the old queer taking nigger dick?'' he asks. 

His use of the word "nigger" catches me by surprise, but I shake my head and mutter, "Yes. That's me". 

"You better be able to handle a couple of big, black, horny, fuckers, faggot. Cause your ass is gonna get used", he says as he comes in the room. He's followed by 3 more black guys. All in their 40's. Two of the guys are late 40's, very tall, thin and muscular. One guy looks to be in his early 40's, maybe late 30's. He's short, but extremely muscular to the point of being kind of intimidating. The 4th guy is early 50's, heavy set. Probably about 5'8" tall and 290 lbs. They all come inside and begin to strip. The first guy (#1) is now nude and I drop to my knees at his feet and begin to suck on his soft, but already huge bbc. He's cut, not sure how long he'll grow? But his cock is hanging over a set of huge, hairy, black balls. I suck on his cock and on his balls as his cock begins to harden. Soon another black cock is at my face. I take turns sucking on both of them. 

"Show me that pussy", #1 says to me. I climb on the bed and put my ass up. I spread my ass cheeks. I feel a sharp pain as he slaps my ass hard. He puts his thumb up to my asshole and presses it in me. Cum dribbles from my hole as he presses his thumb into me.

"Damn! That's a well used pussy, boys", he says as he presses his thumb in me. "This queer's been takin' some dick, already". 

He slaps his semi hard cock against my ass as I take some drags on my poppers. Soon, I feel his cock pressing into me. The younger guy (#2) is now kneeling on the bed, at my face, he's fully hard and I take his cockhead into mouth. It's an awkward angle, but he fucks my face as best he can as #1 continues to fuck me. Then #2 turns and puts his ass to my face. I lick his hole. 

"Yeah! Lick his nigger ass, you fuckin' queer." #1 growls as I lick his friends asshole. #1 pulls out of me and the short, heavy set guy (#3) steps up to fuck me. I catch a glimpse of him as he walks towards my ass. He's got a respectable 8" bbc. Nice and thick. He immediately slides up into me in one, quick thrust. He's groaning as he begins to pump into me. 

"Damn! Feels like pussy." #3 says as he fucks me. 

The other tall, thin 40's guy (#4) has now taken his buddies place at my face and is putting his black ass up to my face. His ass smells sweaty and funky, like he's been out in our 100+ degree heat all day. The smell is intoxicating as only a black man's ass can smell. I'm hungrily lapping my tongue on his puckered black hole. He reaches back and spreads his ass cheeks. I slide my tongue as deep into him as I can get it. I can feel the soft, pink inside of his hole with my tongue. He's moaning and groaning as I eat his hot hole. 

"Holy FUCK!" #4 growls as I continue to eat him. "Feels good, fag! Real good! Never had a tongue in my shitter before". Damn!", he moans. 

#3 cums fairly quickly. He lets out a loud grunt and shakes as he fills my ass with his hot load. #3 pulls from me and #1 slides back into me. His cock has grown to well over 9"s. He's very thick as well. I continue to lick his buddies hole as he begins to brutally pound my ass. 

"Like this, Faggot? You like our nigger dicks in you? Huh, queer?" "You like being a pussy for our straight, nigger dicks?"

I moan loudly as a reply as I continue to eat his friends asshole. 

#1 is ramming into me, slapping my ass and continuing to call me fag, queer, whore, pussy, cunt and every other name he can call me. #1 pulls from me and #4 moves from my mouth to my ass and slides his bbc up into me. #4 is obviously very turned on. He's got about 7"s, he's rock hard and super horny from the ass eating I've been giving him. He grabs me tightly around my waist and rams deeply into me. I again have to suck on my poppers as he assaults my ass with his bbc. He's grunting as he pounds me and within just a few minutes of fucking me he lets out a groan and fills my ass with his load. 

He quickly pulls from me as my ass is milking his cock and the younger guy, #2 steps behind me. He slams into me in one, quick thrust. He's slapping my ass as he fucks. He's also calling me a faggot, queer, whore, pussy, etc. as he's fucking me. Like his buddies, he's a brutal fuck. He's ramming into me deep and hard. #1 is slapping his bbc on my face as his buddy is fucking me. About a 5 minute fuck resulted in #2 filling me with his load. And then #1 stepped back to my ass and slammed back into me. He gave me another 5 or 6 minute fuck before he also deposited his str8 load into my cunt. Cum was streaming down my inner thigh as he pulled from me. 

The 4 guys dressed as they laughed about the queer they had just fucked. I collapsed onto my back on the bed and watched them dress and leave. It's now after 3am and I'm exhausted. I'm thinking that I'd better call it a night and lock the door. But, before I can even gain the energy to climb off the bed to pull the duct tape off the door, the door opens and in walks two white guys in their late 30's. These guys are very rough looking. Both wearing wifebeater tee shirts and genes. Very gruff looking and covered in tats. They are really sort of intimidating. They are not exactly muscular or buff. But looked strong and had an angry look about them. I'm feeling very uncomfortable. 

They both walk into my room and slam the door shut. "We just want blow jobs. You fine with that?" the first guy asks? 

"Yeah. Sure", I say.

The first guy immediately begins to unzip and pulls out a 6" uncut, soft cock. I climb off the bed and drop to my knees at his feet. I take his cock into my mouth and begin to suck on his very ample foreskin. "Grab me some beers", he says to his friend.

His friend leaves the room and quickly returns with a 6pack of beers that they must have had in the car. They both pop a beer open and swig on their beers as I suck on #1. I suck on him for several minutes before he pulls from me, kicks his shoes off and pulls his pants and underwear off. He sits on the edge of the bed and I crawl back between his legs and take his now hard cock back into my mouth. I hungrily work my mouth on his cock. I lick his balls and he moans a bit. Then he lays back on his back and I lick under his balls. 

"You lick asshole?" he asks?

I lift his legs and lick at his hole. He spreads his ass for me and I go in deeper. He may be str8, but he's obviously let guys eat his hole before. He's eager to be pleased.
I lick and eat his hole, then go back to suck his balls then back to his cock. His buddy has now undressed and he's fingering my cummy asshole. 

#1 says to #2, "You gonna fuck him?"

"Yeah. Why not?" he says.

#1 climbs back onto the bed. Leaning back against the headboard, he motions for me to climb up on the bed to continue to suck him. I climb up on the bed and crawl between his legs and again take his cock in my mouth. His buddy climbs onto the bed and positions himself behind me, on his knees. He pushes his hard cock up into me and begins to pound my hole. As both guys are using my holes, I hear the door open and close. I come up from #1's cock to see a black guy entering my room. He's mid 50's, 6'2", 200 lbs, very good looking. He moves to the table and takes a seat to watch the white guys using me. After a few minutes he unzips and pulls out a huge, thick cock and slowly strokes it as I continue to be used by the 2 white guys. 

The guy I'm sucking soon begins to moan and fills my mouth with his salty load of cum. He and I are both moaning as I hungrily swallow his str8 cum. This sets his buddy off as #2 now begins to groan and shoots his load of str8 cum deep inside me. He fills my ass and they both pull from me and climb off the bed. The tall black guy still just sits there, stroking his cock as the white guys dress and leave. The black man now stands and undresses. He's an incredibly handsome, (Think Billy D. Williams), muscular, hung black man in his late 50's. 

"How much you got in you?" he asks?

"I have no idea", I say with a laugh. 

He laughs also and tells me to kneel on the edge of the bed. He's now naked and kneels behind me. He spreads my ass and licks at my hole. He spreads my ass wider and tells me to squeeze out some cum. I do as I'm told and he hungrily laps at my cum soaked asshole. Then he presses his face deep between my ass cheeks and begins to suck on my hole. He's hungrily draining my ass of all those loads of cum that have been deposited inside me. He's moaning with pleasure as he's feasting on my hole. While he's eating my ass, the door opens again and a young white kid comes in. He barely looks 20 years old. He's kind of a hippy type kid with a man-bun pulled to the back of his head. He's in running shorts and a tee shirt. I comes in and pulls out a 6" cock. He's stroking his cock as he watches the black daddy eating my hole. I motion for him to climb on the bed so I can suck his cock, but he shakes his head "No" and just stands there stroking.

Black daddy now stands and slides his close to 10" cut cock into me. My ass is now quite sore, but he slides easily into me and I take some deep drags of poppers to lessen the pain of another giant cock in me. Black daddy now is fucking me hard and deep with his bbc. The white kid now comes over to black daddy and begins to suck on black daddies tits. Daddy is loving it. Soon the two are kissing as daddy continues to fuck me. I hear them whispering and soon see the young white kid undress. Daddy pulls out and the kid slide up into me. His cock is only about 6"s, but he's rock hard. He fucks me hard for just a few minutes, then I hear him groaning as he fills my ass with his load. He then pulls from me and Back Daddy again slams into me. Daddy fucks me for 4 or 5 minutes, then fills my ass with his load. 

By now, the kid has left and Daddy quickly dresses and leaves himself. That's it. I can't take anymore. Besides, my ass is ready to explode. It's been so used and abused, that the recent 2 loads of cum are begging to come out. I go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet. As cum drops into the toilet, I hear the door open and close again. Damn! I forgot to lock it before going into the bathroom. Soon I see a white guy in his early 30's standing in the bathroom doorway. He unzips his pants and walks into the small bathroom and puts his soft cock up to my face. I'm sitting naked on the toilet as he presses his cock to my lips. I can smell the alcohol on his breath and he's staggering, almost falling as I take his cock into my mouth. Luckily the bathroom was small and he was able to brace himself against the wall as I sucked on him. He was so drunk that he couldn't get fully hard. I finally told him to go into the bedroom. He collapsed onto the bed and I again sucked on his cock. He got a bit harder. I sucked on his balls, lifted his legs and licked his asshole. But, it was evident he probably wasn't going to be able to cum. He was too drunk.

Another guy came into the room. He was a black guy in his late 40's. He entered and quickly undressed as I sucked on the drunk guy. The black guy undressed and I moved to him to suck on his cock. He grew quickly to about 7"s and very thick. I glanced over to the drunk kid and he was passed out on my bed. I knelt next to him so that the black guy could fuck me, but drunk guy didn't even move. The black guy slid up into me. Fucking me hard and deep. My ass was really sore now, but I wasn't going to stop him. Even with the discomfort, he felt great inside me. Thankfully, he didn't take long to cum. 

Once the black guy had dumped his load in me, I tried to wake up the drunk guy on my bed. He would wake for a minute, then pass out again. I did get him to tell me he was staying at MGM. Thankfully that hotel was close by. Just on the other side of the freeway. I told the black guy that I was going to call a taxi to take the drunk guy back to MGM. I asked the black guy if he'd help me get drunk guy up and dressed. We both got him dressed and the black guy told me he was sending for an Uber to take him to Mirage. He said he'd drop drunk guy at MGM, so not to worry about it. When the Uber arrive and they both left, I finally pulled the duct tape from the door and locked the door. 

I downed a  bottle of water and pulled the night lights from the sockets. I climbed into bed and took some deep breaths. I heard the door handle rattle a few times. There were a couple of knocks on the door the next hour or so, but I was done. I didn't have the energy for one more dick. 

This was undoubtedly the best cum party I've had in years. 3 days later, my hole is still sore. But, it was all worth it. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 12

Thank you. ..thank you for that scenario in Las Vegas because I arrived a few days earlier myself and a buddy had set up lots of ads for us too. He"s a white bodybuilder that's a freak like myself. Yes. ..there was so many Fuckn addictive hard cocks and loads between us we just couldn't walk without globs of cum dripping down our legs. Talking about being completely whorish is an understatement. Whatever happens in Las Vegas became completely REAL with loads flowing like rivers of cum. I couldn't have asked for a better showing then your story myself. 

Edited by AZRawPig
  • Like 1