If PrEP Went Away, Would You Still Fuck Raw?

For Neg guys on PrEP only.   

153 members have voted

1. 1. If PrEP went away, would you:

• Change Nothing (Keep fucking raw. Never use condoms.)
    • Become Slightly More Conservative (Become choosier with partners, bottom less, etc.)
    • Go Back to Using Condoms As A Rule
    • I have no idea! I hate hypothetical questions!

For Neg guys on PrEP only: Many of us entered the BB life (i.e no condoms anymore) because of PrEP, which has opened us to the amazing life that bare sex offers. But, say PrEP were to go away tomorrow, due to: government regs, insurance changes, huge price Increase, or lack of effectiveness.  Would you change anything?

#2 with "slightly" being the key word - I used to top anyone I was into "no questions asked", but I've grown to love flip fucking the best.  I'd still make an effort to stay neg, but actively seek out those undetectable guys to swap fucks and loads with I think.  Neg vers guys (no PrEP) are the highest risk IMO, and that's what I'd become (again) lol

• Like 1

Definitely remain bareback without any questions asked.  That is the way that I take it now and am not on PrEP and have NO intentions on EVER going on it and keep taking all the loads that i can possibly get!!

when I began taking anon and strangers back in the beginning of 2016, also began PreP at that time, but was only on it for the first month and then decided to throw it away and go full out and let it all go and take the consequences as they come, so even if it were to go away, wouldn't change my mind about it in any way.

I was taking loads no questions asked before I got on PrEP so if it suddenly vanished or I couldn't take it anymore, I'd still be taking raw loads. I could never stop getting bred. I would also accept that I probably would become poz one day. 

Guest alwaysready

very interesting responses to this question. one thing I see or, rather do not see, is a lot of flaming on this site...maybe I am just reading the wrong threads, but it is to the credit of guys on here that they take these matters seriously, but not to seriously that fun is lost.  I try to be open to both points of view. I am a libertarian--though NOT in the phone rand/ron paul sense. so when I take a strong position on a personal issue, I do it with some...not regret, but concern.  frankly I am glad prep came along as I was in the late 90s when the first useful anti viral drugs came on line. lots of guys are alive today, and sexually active, because of both. 

Guest descartes70817

I started barebacking no questions asked before I was even aware of the life-saving improvements in ARV medicines. I'll just keep gong the only way I know but nobody is worth putting a condom on my cock for.

Guest Nielschaser

Have never used the meds, and have always wanted cum inside me, I am aware of the risk, and I am turned on by taking it. No one have ever suggested meds, and a few have used condoms when fucking me.

So I would just keep it up, no change, since I havent any experience with meds, it is a natural consequence of sex between men is that some may charge others, and it is fine by me.

Interesting to read that such a high percentage of guys would change nothing.   I have a friend (who posts here from time to time) who went off PrEP in the last year.  He was promptly knocked up by the VERY FIRST cock he took after letting the drug ebb from his body.  No doubt, a sudden disappearance of PrEP would create a sudden up tick in infections.

I barebacked for many years with no consequences, moved to active chasing and soon converted.  I never considered PrEP myself, as my interests included getting POZZED.  But, I have no doubt that it is resulting in a whole lot of shared cum.   That cannot be a bad thing.  And, as my bud found out, you can always stop and get knocked up at anytime.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I have never worn a condom when topping raw (male or female) and I don't plan to. I hate how they feel. On the rare occasion I bottom, I do use condoms. I'm not on prep because I don't see a need for it. So if it were to go away, It wouldn't change a thing for me.