If PrEP Went Away, Would You Still Fuck Raw?

For Neg guys on PrEP only.   

153 members have voted

1. 1. If PrEP went away, would you:

• Change Nothing (Keep fucking raw. Never use condoms.)
    • Become Slightly More Conservative (Become choosier with partners, bottom less, etc.)
    • Go Back to Using Condoms As A Rule
    • I have no idea! I hate hypothetical questions!

I only fucked raw twice pre-Prep. Now, that I love raw sex, I really don't want to have sex with condoms anymore. Currently not on Prep, but I'm having a bit of raw sex still. 

I would love just to continue raw fucking and forget about getting HIV, but the thought lingers...

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, aberquake said:

I only fucked raw twice pre-Prep. Now, that I love raw sex, I really don't want to have sex with condoms anymore. Currently not on Prep, but I'm having a bit of raw sex still. 

I would love just to continue raw fucking and forget about getting HIV, but the thought lingers...

Why don't you get on PrEP?

• 2 months later...

Once I heard of PrEP, after starting to look for known charged loads, it sounded interesting at first. But I quickly realized that being on PrEP would remove the sense of risk that I was searching for. Besides, as a hetero top, I hated using condoms and simply didn't believe in them. I have always felt that semen was menat to be deposited into holes. It was the responsibility of the one with the hole to provide the protection. Now that I'm the one with the hole, my opinion hasn't changed, and I am fully ready and willing to accept the consequences.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Fucked raw before PrEP...but was always anxious about getting knocked up (didn't keep me from taking raw loads though...guess I'm addicted to the cock and seed). If PrEP were to vanish I'd continue to take as much raw cock and seed as I could get...and yup, sooner or later the scorpion would sting, the fuck flu would hit and a new little Poz boy would be born.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As others have said here, I'm on PrEP BECAUSE I was taking raw loads. Not the other way around. In all honesty I'd probably stop taking raw dick for a few months... until the desire for skin on skin pleasure and getting bred strikes again. Then it'd be business as usual

I've posted about this elsewhere on this site, but the thread subject is my reality - I was on PrEP for a short time before experiencing some nasty side-effects. My doctors took me off of it since I'm allergic and they were concerned that I might have a potentially fatal reaction.

So the question is, post-PrEP do I continue to take loads? And I'm still undecided on my journey so far. I have taken loads since then, and have played exclusively raw as well, but I typically play less often. I'm on the fence about being a total uninhibited slut still, and while I know that's a potent desire, I still have to balance that with the rest of my life. I'm still questioning whether the risk is worth the benefit.