Ass juice

daddysboy42

Been making hella posts lately cuz I've been naughty and want to document my experiences. last night black guy from before wanted to come over. when i got home from class i got ready for him, ran some errands, then got back home around 9 so i could invite him over. wasn't answering my texts, but i had cleaned out so i hopped on grindr. talked to this guy i'd seen around for awhile and planned for him to come over. 25, 6'3, 7 inch perfectly thick cut of man meat. we went straight to bed and started sucking face, me on my back. he was really into choking me and slapping me, then he sucked his index and middle fingers and stuck them inside me to explore. felt fucking hot getting fingered by this stud while i was slowly squeezing precum out of his bare hot man meat. he started guiding himself in, i paused, took some poppers, and let him go to town. he was pretty rough at first but i talked through it with him and he ended up slowly sliding himself all the way in then all the way out. it felt fucking great. after about 20 minutes told him i couldn't keep edging myself and that i had to blow, so he pinned my hands back and started going in all the way. i think he hit my second hole. i couldnt help myself so i came hands free while he watched, he started cumming immediately. never been with a guy who yells when he cums but he was yelling pretty loud, and he worked that fucker into me for a good 5 minutes after. we kissed, smoked a few bowls and he was off. excited to see what tonight has in store :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

When the ass juices become...really frothy...and start dripping out...like something as been dripping for a long time inside YOU...then YOU know that its GOOD! That's a connection between two individuals...where YOU are BOTH giving and receiving the BEST times together...and just can't get enough...REPEAT...and REPEAT...until; there is nothing left but exhaustion...that's when YOU know that the ASS JUICES are doing its job for the BOTH of YOU! 

• Like 1