tips for letting go 100%

cbusdump

Guest apollobchbttm
On 9/1/2017 at 0:23 AM, einathens said:

There's no shame in being a cumwhore in theory but not practice. Your brain hasn't caught up to what your body wants, and that's okay.  If you're not ready, you're not ready. Don't pressure yourself, and don't allow anyone else to.

I totally agree with einathens. Your not ready and perhaps you will never be. It's totally ok to set boundaries . However it's when the boundaries are set by others and one doesn't question their existence even if they desire too. Even Christopher Columbus challenged the boundaries set by others and he was straight..I think 

• Moderators

Here is my best tip. Don't try to go from 0 to 100% (or whatever percent you are at now) in one step. Next time you play try something just a little bit sluttier than what you have done before. Then keep doing that. Most of us (not all - I know you are out there) were pretty vanilla at first and worked up to being pigs. 

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 6:36 PM, cbusdump said:

deep down i am a complete cumwhore, i want any and all loads, but i find myself with silly hang ups, and i can get picky. anyone have tips on getting past this and being completely open to each and every load offered to you?

I'm going to make the opposite point to the common one here: perhaps you aren't wired that way? 

Some people love chocolate ice cream. Some people love pistachio ice cream. It's hell if you are expected to like pistachio but chocolate is the only thing that makes you salivate. Same thing with sex. There's an common expectation here that taking every load offered, from every person, every time, is the only way to be a good bottom. That's true -- if you are into it. If you aren't, it's not going to work for you, no matter how hard you try.

It's okay to want some kind of closeness with the guys who drop loads in your ass. It's okay if some guys don't turn you on and you aren't interested in having sex with them. It's okay if you aren't into bathhouses or glory holes.  If you've tried it and it doesn't work, or if you can't even see it within yourself to make the attempt, figure out what you -do- like and then go after that.

After beating myself up for failing as a no-loads refused bitch, I changed course. What did I like? Who did I like? Was the sex better with the kinds of people I liked? Was I able to do more, push through more limits, have more fun, when I worked with my interests instead of against them? Hell yes. 

In short, it's okay if you want to take every load offered to you. It's okay if you don't. Figure out what works best for you. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

Guest ff-whole

For me it went in gradations... every time one step further and every time I zoned out even further in Pig-land...
Depends also what kind of guy you're with also... Sometimes it goes all the way you expected it to go, but sometimes you will have an inexperience top who fumbles and isn't in the same zone... well then it just won't work and you wait for a new opportunity to raise yourself up another level.

Also remember that sometimes the journey to your ultimate pig level is more exiting that reaching your destiny... Every time when I have a new experience I feel another accomplishment.

Edited by ff-whole

Tips for letting go 100%? Hmmm... I guess when you're fucking or being fucked, you are at a certain rhythm that brings joy and bliss to both top and bottom, you can close your eyes and really get into the raw sex before you, and wait to cum in his hole or for his cum to fill your hole. Total bliss and happiness! This really works for me. Enjoy each other bodies and fluids TOTALLY! The reward is CUM. Yum!

• Upvote 1

Guest curiousnegsub

My own experience in this is very limited, being a very late starter. But I take the view that if you are wired to be a slut, or even if there's a potential, then just go with the flow and don't be concerned about it. Whatever potential you have will eventually develop.

Guest Memphian
On 9/9/2017 at 6:56 PM, Givemeyourload06 said:

have a friend tie you to the bed and blind fold you and put add on craigslist with room number

When I was younger I would occasionally top, but rarely.  I'm pretty much strictly a bottom now.  But the last time I topped it was a scenario like this.  Guy was ass up, blindfolded in a dark hotel room.  I mounted him and as soon as I felt other men's cum in him I blew my load deep in his guts.  Now the idea of being that bottom gets me so hard.

• 11 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

this topic caught my eye, because I feel the same way. I put my hook- ups into two categories: mechanical and passionate. The mechanical has been like when I go to a bathouse, and put my ass in the air, and wait, or answer an add for one specific thing, like a massage, and hope for a happy ending. The passionate has been the few times I have cut loose, usually drugs or Alcohol are  involved. These are also the times I felt I was actually attracted to the man I was with. 

Over the last couple of years I feel as though I have been going through a transistion. This past Labor Day I met an online frien who also happens to be a phycologist. When we first me, he hypnotized me. I did not think it worked, until just last week. He called me up we met for drinks, then went back to his place, and we had sex; I ended up getting fucked, and fucking, like a college kid on spring break, it was wonderful.

Edited by FinalDL2021
Spelling

• 1 year later...

You have to work up to it, but ultimately, find tops that will not let you have hang ups or back out.  Someone that will force you to realize your role, so you don't have a choice to think any differently.

I think it’s important that you start out with a personal definition of what 100% actually means for you. I largely agree with @DannyBoyCMH above, although there is a distinction between a Top that will insist that you push your limits and a Top who ties you down fucks you with a baseball bat that you’re not physically trained to take, in the name of not letting you back out. Your 100% may not be the same as his 100% - I cannot count the number of times a Top has wanted, and usually taken, 120% from me. Sometimes more, and those were neither fun nor fulfilling experiences.

So a) figure out what letting go 100% would actually look like for you, then negotiate with a Top who will take you there with firmness and determination and won’t let you wuss out, but won’t take you farther than agreed.

Of course, once you hit 100%, you will have crossed what’s known as the inhibitory threshold, and you’ll likely discover you have a new definition of what 100% would be...

Guest FinalDL2021
On 8/30/2017 at 8:36 PM, cbusdump said:

deep down i am a complete cumwhore, i want any and all loads, but i find myself with silly hang ups, and i can get picky. anyone have tips on getting past this and being completely open to each and every load offered to you?

Poppers do it for me, when I go to the baths, and a guy walks into my room, I take a good hit on the poppers, then offer to suck his cock first.

For me it's all about what's going on in my head -- I tell myself things like "I'm here to have fun, connect, make men feel good about themselves and enjoy my body, being naked, whatever." And, just go with the flow -- sometimes it's magic and I connect with a dozen men and their cocks, sometimes it might be one and done.

• Upvote 2