tips for letting go 100%

cbusdump

I've found that there are a lot of guys who have trouble letting go in a bathhouse scenario and need hard drugs to let go. For me anonymous sex is in itself very exciting and don't see the need to affect the experience with hard drugs. I can understand guys who use poppers and/or joints. I myself take a few puffs but I never loose control and I feel I'm there enjoying the cruising and sex. I would hate to not remember what happened the night before at the bathhouse. I usually jerk-off thinking about it.

• 1 month later...

With 20-20 hindsight, I now realise how many hang ups I had about sex when I was younger. It wasn’t so much while I was having sex but afterwards and I’m sure it must’ve seemed weird to a lot of guys I was with. I suspect that is why I much preferred guys to tell me what they wanted to do and lead me in the session.  The worst hang up I had was why’s a guy like this interested in a guy like me, etc, etc.

How’d I overcome that? I don’t really know tbh. I just grew up I suspect. Certainly I became more comfortable with my gay side but also my tendency to overanalyse everything probably eventually wore itself out in a way.

At some point, I just stopped cluttering my head and focused on the only two things that really seemed to matter right then and there: what felt good and what seemed to make him feel good. It’s just “living in the moment” I suppose and it sounds obvious but actually doing it; being adventurous and open to any suggestions; trying them; and accepting that some things work and some don’t. If they don’t, so what? Try the next thing.

It’s a little odd in some ways; I’m confident in my professional life and confident and happy with who I am as a person and always have been. The one area where that wasn’t the case was....yep...sexually.

I know this probably isn’t helping much but I suspect sexual anxieties afflict a lot of us in some ways. Ironically, I see some of the younger members in here and view them with a mix of admiration, awe and even some envy solely because they seem to “get” their sexuality at such a young age. The common thread seems to be that they’re just “sexual beings” intuitively.

All I can say is: trust me, if you keep trying to shut out the voices in your head that keep cluttering your mind and focus on that feels good/that doesn’t/he’s reacting well to that etc, you’ll train yourself to do it. Watch the guy’s eyes. Ask him if he likes this or that.

And immediately add anything another guy does to you that blows your mind.

Oh, and immediately forgive yourself if you slip back into doubt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/31/2017 at 9:36 AM, cbusdump said:

deep down i am a complete cumwhore, i want any and all loads, but i find myself with silly hang ups, and i can get picky. anyone have tips on getting past this and being completely open to each and every load offered to you?

I chased the bug. Now, I have nothing to fear.

It's also good to be clear with your hard limits --- and having limitations is perfectly fine. It does not make you less of a slut that you are.

I WAS LIKE THAT, BUT NOT ANYMORE. I DID TWO THING FIRST 1) IF I WAS ONLINE AND A GUY CHAT WITH ME AND WANTED TO FUCK ME I ALWAYS SAID YES EVEN IF I DIDNT LIKE HIM 2) SECOND WAS UGLIEST GUY, AGAIN ONLINE I JUST STARTED CONVERSATIONS WITH THE UGLIEST GUY  ONLINE AND STARTED FLIRTING AND HITTING ON HIM.  AFTER DOING THAT NOW IM FREE I DONT CAR ABOUT THE GUY JUST THE LOAD

On 8/30/2017 at 8:36 PM, cbusdump said:

deep down i am a complete cumwhore, i want any and all loads, but i find myself with silly hang ups, and i can get picky. anyone have tips on getting past this and being completely open to each and every load offered to you?

Wear a blindfold on each encounter. Anonymity is the hottest and makes the situation overall that much hotter. like for example I had a friend come by yesterday, I’ve still never seen his face but it’s never stopped me from guzzling a load outta that butter bank. Either that or dark room 

very interesting "blindfold"  That would make it better if you couldn't see the guy, it would be more of a mystery plus more interesting that only your imagination could tell you what the guy fucking you was like. 

I always think it is interesting that guys think it is a turn on to be blindfolded and not be able to see who is fucking you or whom you are fucking.

I'd love to be able to see guys with whom I'm fucking.

Exploring the way they feel, smell and taste is nice.  But to be able to see how a guy looks while fucking would be so hot for me.

Not being able to see keeps me from letting go.  I'm worried I might be hurt.  Being a smaller guy doesn't help either.

• Upvote 1

my first two experiences with sex with guys, i knew there names. Looking back at few thousand loads later i'd say probably 97% of that has been anonymous.  my first several hundred anonymous breedings were mostly under restroom stall walls.  i'd go to the local cruise restrooms at the malls and sit. Never took long, soon a guy would sit in the next stall, tap His foot, i'd tap mine, maybe we'd shift our feet to touch, just to confirm.  Next, i'd usually get off the toilet and present my lubed ass to Him, just above the bottom of the stall wall, half the time the guy would reach under to check, the other half they'd just slide their hard cock under and i'd lower my hole onto their cock as they simultaneously pushed in. i honestly can't remember ever not getting fucked, though i'm sure it must have happened. Never took long before He would shoot, and at that angle, the challenge was keeping His load so it wouldn't slide out and land on the restroom floor as He pulled out.

i prefer having a Mans cum deep in my ass to licking it off the restroom floor, but either way, it belongs inside. 

When i first started whoring, i was deeply stuck in religion and married to a woman. i hated myself for lying and cheating, but my need for a Man won out. I can honestly say i couldn't help myself. i tried everything to keep from letting go 100%, but the need and desire to connect with a Man were just too great.  i would cry and pray, begging an invisible 'god' to help me resist, but i couldn't.  While i was waiting for a Guy to show up who need release as a Top, just like i needed it as a bottom,  i was letting go 100%, while connecting, oh fuck yeah, 100%. After He had cum and gone, if i jacked off and came, the regret set in almost immediately,  Till i'd recovered (physically), and it would start all over again.  It's kind of weird, for so long the fight was letting go psychologically, never physically... i needed a Man way too badly.  

Once i accepted myself and got past my culturally induced beliefs/guilt, it was instant and complete. i simply love Men, it's as natural and automatic as can be.  i sometimes wonder if anyone notices me at work, or anywhere really, where i am adoringly watching Guys, or listening to them as they talk. No one does, i'm not a stereotypical gay, not fem and i'm older now, so i'm prolly mostly invisible lol, but i'm damned happy and really enjoy my freedom to love any guy and happily take Him inside of me any time the opportunity presents.  i can't imagine not being 100%, i think being gay is a gift. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 8:06 AM, breedmypiggycunt said:

With 20-20 hindsight, I now realise how many hang ups I had about sex when I was younger. It wasn’t so much while I was having sex but afterwards and I’m sure it must’ve seemed weird to a lot of guys I was with. I suspect that is why I much preferred guys to tell me what they wanted to do and lead me in the session.  The worst hang up I had was why’s a guy like this interested in a guy like me, etc, etc.

How’d I overcome that? I don’t really know tbh. I just grew up I suspect. Certainly I became more comfortable with my gay side but also my tendency to overanalyse everything probably eventually wore itself out in a way.

At some point, I just stopped cluttering my head and focused on the only two things that really seemed to matter right then and there: what felt good and what seemed to make him feel good. It’s just “living in the moment” I suppose and it sounds obvious but actually doing it; being adventurous and open to any suggestions; trying them; and accepting that some things work and some don’t. If they don’t, so what? Try the next thing.

It’s a little odd in some ways; I’m confident in my professional life and confident and happy with who I am as a person and always have been. The one area where that wasn’t the case was....yep...sexually.

I know this probably isn’t helping much but I suspect sexual anxieties afflict a lot of us in some ways. Ironically, I see some of the younger members in here and view them with a mix of admiration, awe and even some envy solely because they seem to “get” their sexuality at such a young age. The common thread seems to be that they’re just “sexual beings” intuitively.

All I can say is: trust me, if you keep trying to shut out the voices in your head that keep cluttering your mind and focus on that feels good/that doesn’t/he’s reacting well to that etc, you’ll train yourself to do it. Watch the guy’s eyes. Ask him if he likes this or that.

And immediately add anything another guy does to you that blows your mind.

Oh, and immediately forgive yourself if you slip back into doubt.

This is exactly how I felt about it, it took me probably a decade to get ok with myself and what i want (on top of coming out lateish). 

I think age and not giving a fuck really help mentally, and being ok now with what I want means I no longer need to get so drunk to let myself do it. 

Though I still have many personal insecurities and if going to an event I have to get there around 30-45 mins before I wanna do anything so I can settle in and be relaxed to enjoy it. 

Always liked and needed more than one guy fucking me. So cruising for hours, sex clubs, saunas and darkrooms worked for me.
Then I found dads liked my ass and started using and training me for groups in those places. Just random and repeats.
When they kissed me and worked my tits I could be bent over for an afternoon , evening or night for cocks and loads :-P