Anonymous loads

Silverbtm

Guest Dickmagnet

Yes for sure, i do it all the time just not at glorholes so much because they're a bit thin here. But otherwise face down ass up just about anywhere the woods the clubs the sauna's. Love it totally to get filled with anon spunk.

4 hours ago, Dickmagnet said:

Yes for sure, i do it all the time just not at glorholes so much because they're a bit thin here. But otherwise face down ass up just about anywhere the woods the clubs the sauna's. Love it totally to get filled with anon spunk.

couldnt have said it better myself.  any cock any load any time any where

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

Having absolutely no idea who I'm sliding my cock into through a gloryhole in an ABS is the hottest. All I know is that some guy has him ass pressed against the hole and I assume he wants me to fuck him bareback. I also assume he would be disappointed if I pulled out before I came, and the whole time having no idea at all who I'm fucking.

Guest alwaysready

I am lucky re: pull out. I can come b4 I have an orgasm, so if I a guy wants me to pull out b4 I have an orgasm, I can say sure, as I seed him anyway.

1 hour ago, alwaysready said:

I am lucky re: pull out. I can come b4 I have an orgasm, so if I a guy wants me to pull out b4 I have an orgasm, I can say sure, as I seed him anyway.

I'd like to know more about this. I've seen some guys, when they're very excited, release a large amount of a thin, watery discharge that looks a lot like precum. Then soon thereafter, They reach orgasm and ejaculate typical semen (thick, viscous, white).

• Like 1

Guest nycvers4sluts
21 hours ago, descartes70817 said:

Having absolutely no idea who I'm sliding my cock into through a gloryhole in an ABS is the hottest. All I know is that some guy has him ass pressed against the hole and I assume he wants me to fuck him bareback. I also assume he would be disappointed if I pulled out before I came, and the whole time having no idea at all who I'm fucking.

So hot. fucking a cummy hole or having a "faceless" raw dick slide in your hole at a bookstore or under a bathroom stall with no clue who's barebacking you makes me such a proud slut. i love living in a city like nyc where you can find so many slutty dudes (high or not) who wanna dump their seed in a hole or spread their cheeks for ANY  cock if it's gonna go in raw

I have found that living in rural america (SE NM), that I get a lot more loads if it is an anonymous encounter.  So many married men don't get what they need at home, so they are much more willing to come over to a dark house in the country with me bent over the end of sofa, lubed, and blindfolded.  A couple men/cowboys are texting me almost weekly to come over and pump a load of cum in my ass.  I have never seen their faces, but that is fine by me, as long as they keep pumping me full of cum.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5