Anonymous loads

Silverbtm

Oh, hell yes!!  Since opening up and beginning the chase, all of my loads have been by anon, have seen some of their faces, but no conversation, no questions asked and they just came in and dump their loads and went. Most have been at the baths, a few at the ABS glory hole and a couple in secluded spot at the rest park. No cock or cum has been refused and doesn't matter if I see his face or not.

• 4 weeks later...

I took my first anonymous load from a bathhouse attendant.  He was doing his rounds and saw me laying there on my stomach.  I heard him unzip and my heart went crazy.  He climbed on top of me fully clothed except his cock was bare.  He had a great cock.  It hurt going in so I took a big hit of poppers and then it was fantastic.  The whole experience was one of the most erotic of my life.  He pounded me hard and fast loading me up with his seed.

He dropped a second load in me later that night.  I finally saw what he looked like when I checked out.  After that he fucked me several times when I visited the bathhouse.  It was so convenient knowing that if it was slow I had him to breed me and he never had to ask.  He knew my hole was his to use.  I miss that guy!  I wish I could find him and give a million dollars.  We never chatted, I never knew his name.

• Upvote 2

On 10/18/2017 at 3:44 AM, Treehugger said:

I took my first anonymous load from a bathhouse attendant.  He was doing his rounds and saw me laying there on my stomach.  I heard him unzip and my heart went crazy.  He climbed on top of me fully clothed except his cock was bare.  He had a great cock.  It hurt going in so I took a big hit of poppers and then it was fantastic.  The whole experience was one of the most erotic of my life.  He pounded me hard and fast loading me up with his seed.

He dropped a second load in me later that night.  I finally saw what he looked like when I checked out.  After that he fucked me several times when I visited the bathhouse.  It was so convenient knowing that if it was slow I had him to breed me and he never had to ask.  He knew my hole was his to use.  I miss that guy!  I wish I could find him and give a million dollars.  We never chatted, I never knew his name.

Yes! This reminds me of similar experience. Years ago when I was living in a bigger city I went to a bathhouse regularly. Pretty busy on weekends but slow on weekdays. I didn't know at first it was so slow during the week. First time I went during the week I was disappointed. Hardly any action but the attendant was hot. He fucked me in a room when the only two other guys were playing in the jacuzzi. When I wanted to leave after a while he just said: "Stay". I hung around until the other two had left an hour later and he fucked me again. Told me he worked on Tuesday and Wednesday. Needless to say I returned many times when he was working. Always told me to stay. He was worth hanging around. Always got at least one load from him, sometimes two if he got the chance. Never hooked up with him outside the BH. But I did know his name :grin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

In the last five years or so, the Anon Meat has become so fucking horny for me. Love the fact that, even though you've checked out pics online, there's a few diamonds in the rough who just how to push me over, spit on my hole and just slide all the fucking way in.

And I get off on the dirty taboo verbal I get. I'll give back as much that I get.

I avoid Craig List in London UK as it's full of flakes and wank-fodderists who just get off on posting an ad.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Yeah I love bath houses, but I'll try to find a hard cock anywhere I can.... and it better dumps a big fat juicy load in me....
Need I know who...? Nahhhh.

Next please... 

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:56 PM, ConversionPerv said:

I'd like to know more about this. I've seen some guys, when they're very excited, release a large amount of a thin, watery discharge that looks a lot like precum. Then soon thereafter, They reach orgasm and ejaculate typical semen (thick, viscous, white).

I'm like that

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 12:55 PM, Silverbtm said:

I'm into anonymous loads deep in me at gloryholes or more... 

Would you let a total stranger breed you raw?

I do all the time. every weekend I go to the backroom and take several raw loads and love anon cock and anon seed. I have spent hours in the dark room on the fucxk bench taking anon cock and load non stop and love it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, zoser22 said:

Absolutely, that is the fun of being a cumdump, backing up to a gloryhole, presenting my cunt for any one that would want to use and breed it. And... the more cum mixture I get the better I like it!

exactly - that is exactly the way I feel. My hobby is taking as much cock and as much seed as I can. As a bottom pig nothing nicer than walking around with the seed of six or eight men in you.