Anonymous loads

Silverbtm

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:18 AM, Homo60 said:

Oh, hell yes!!  Since opening up and beginning the chase, all of my loads have been by anon, have seen some of their faces, but no conversation, no questions asked and they just came in and dump their loads and went. Most have been at the baths, a few at the ABS glory hole and a couple in secluded spot at the rest park. No cock or cum has been refused and doesn't matter if I see his face or not.

a genuine cumpig never refuses any cock or any load or asks any questions. I am there to fulfil a man's needs and my reward is his seed in me.

• Like 1

On August 31, 2017 at 8:12 AM, descartes70817 said:

Having absolutely no idea who I'm sliding my cock into through a gloryhole in an ABS is the hottest. All I know is that some guy has him ass pressed against the hole and I assume he wants me to fuck him bareback. I also assume he would be disappointed if I pulled out before I came, and the whole time having no idea at all who I'm fucking.

I like that you assume the bottom wants it bareback and that you don't disappoint them by pulling out before you cum. You make a lot of cum dumps very happy. Keep it up.

• Like 1

Guest bbpiginsyd
On 9/17/2017 at 11:00 AM, xxbjn2 said:

I'd say 50% of the guys who've fucked me I wouldn't know who they are or what they look like. If I'm in a club, my hole is there for anyone to use.

I would say mine is at least 80% if not higher. I don't care who they are or what they look like. I'm just a cum dump to them to use and breed

• 1 month later...
On 8/30/2017 at 10:55 PM, Silverbtm said:

I'm into anonymous loads deep in me at gloryholes or more... 

Would you let a total stranger breed you raw?

Would I let a total stranger breed me raw? I not only would but have. I loved it. They get to unload themselves into my body with zero responsibility on their part. Ideally, the only part of them I want to see is their crotch, as I suck. Then when they're hard, they pick their hole and fill my body.

I love it, it happend sometimes outdoors, club, backroom. I love when I don't see who is behind me using my hole. Sometimes I put my short on my head showing that my cunt is for use and in any way they want.

• 1 month later...

Anon is always the best, especially from behind, you don’t know what they look like nor how their cock is. That moment when you know someone is behind you and you can feel the heat of their body and the vibration of their desire and then they nudge in, best feeling in the world!

Fuck yes. Anon and raw is the best. I regularly post Craigslist ads and have men breed my cum hole. I love being a cum slut and can never get enough inside me. I also get hotel in NYC every couple months and post ads all over every site then just let me use my hole all night long!  NJ/NYC here. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Depends.

Long fucks need chemistry. Not anon.

The quick pump n dumps need anon.

When I'm so horny that ya can't think, I find some no name anon guy that will have his bare ass up when I walk up. Pop my head in, couple pumps to feel his warm bare hole, thrust in balls deep, and let it pop.  pump n dump feels great to get a load off.  I dont btm often but when I do its hot to hear some stranger walking uo to your ass....

• Upvote 1

LOVE LOVE LOVE anon loads.  There are fewer and fewer gloryholes in So Cal, but when I find them, I service them for hours!  Nothing beats an anon load in my hole.  Love blindfold scenes too and dark rooms...  Damn, now I'm gonna have to go get fucked!

Guest GoneFishing
11 minutes ago, ignignokt said:

Yes, absolutely! I took 3 anon loads over the weekend. It's such a rush, even better if you don't know their status ?

G☣️☣️D Pup ❗️

Guest GoneFishing
On 1/20/2018 at 5:24 AM, Chokulo said:

Anon is always the best, especially from behind, you don’t know what they look like nor how their cock is. That moment when you know someone is behind you and you can feel the heat of their body and the vibration of their desire and then they nudge in, best feeling in the world!

ditto !  bathhouse sex is hot