Anonymous loads

Silverbtm

I don't usually seek out anonymous loads, but the last time I was on bbrts I invited a guy over. He didn't have a photo on his profile, which is hot, I figured I would see him when he arrived, it didn't make much difference since I have never turned down a load. I gave him my phone number in case he needed directions, but he sent me a photo of his 9 inch cock and asked me to turn the lights down and be ready for him. 

This was turning out to be a lot hotter than I expected! So I texted him that the door was ajar and that my hole was ready on the couch. I quickly put down a sheet and got into position. I had been stuffing my hole with toys so I was more than ready when his silhouette slowly pushed the door open and walked in. He dropped his pants, shoved his massive cock in my wet hole, and started pounding. The feeling was exhilarating, having a raw cock pounding my hole, I had never seen his face, his body was only a shadow. When he was done ponding me he let out a loud groan and pushed into me hard, when he pulled out some of his cum dripped onto the sheet.  

He pulled his pants up and left. I was there in the dark, enjoying the feeling of my sloppy hole, wet with an anonymous load.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2017 at 3:17 PM, SweatyKum said:

YES! I LOVE that.. that's the best part.. having NO clue whose load you just took and already being desperate for another stranger's load ASAP! :)

Anonymous Loads from Strangers and known POZ Loads are Hot and ANY COCK is welcome to fuck bareback and BREED my ass full of CUM from a variety of different types of Men. 

Best is gloryholes or blind-folded and multiple Men willing to fuck and BREED my ass full of CUM. 

Best is to travel and collect multiple loads from Strangers. It gets great with 3-4 anonymous loads and then Open to take Bigger Cocks.  If I travel the minimum is 10 Loads. It can be 1 or 2 guys, but MUST agree 10 Loads. Bookstore/bath/house/hotel. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Anon is definitely the best, but yeah, if a guy is known poz then it’s even hotter. 

I will go to saunas and seek out the wasted guys or guys with poz tattoos. 

I love getting fucked anonymously. Never knowing whose cock is in my ass using me and whose hands are on my naked body. It's especially hot to be blindfolded taking cock and he starts telling me what a slut or a whore I am and how he's going to breed my ass. Its degrading and exciting at the same time and makes me know I'm just a hole meant to be used by any man that needs to unload.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 8/30/2017 at 10:55 PM, Silverbtm said:

I'm into anonymous loads deep in me at gloryholes or more... 

Would you let a total stranger breed you raw?

Anon is really the only way to go for me. Guarantees I won’t catch any feelings since I won’t have the chance to get to know the guy. 

I’m still picky though. I still feel bodies ... no fat dudes. 

I love anon lods and my ex used to blindfold me over the fuck bench at the clubs or in the sling which taught me to simply be a better bottom and focus totallyb on the sensation of that cock inside me and the seed that was pumped into me.

Anon cock through a GH is hot. Slurp it up wet til it’s pre-cumming, turn around and slip it in without lube and milk it dry. Turn around and clean it up and wait for the next one. 

Hawaii just doesn’t have many GH 

Guest bentoverwaiting4u
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:55 PM, Silverbtm said:

I'm into anonymous loads deep in me at gloryholes or more... 

Would you let a total stranger breed you raw?

I have many times in the past, and will most definitely in the future.  I prefer being the anonymous recipient of a deeply planted load of cum.  The only thing better is a second succinct load, also delivered anonymously.