Anonymous loads

Silverbtm

Visited the local ABS yesterday afternoon.  As usual, no one but the clerk was there, but paid and headed back to the peeps.  About 10 minutes later, heard the door open and heavy boots walk in and up to the register, then again make their way to the peeps.  I moved to the middle booth that has gh on both sides.  The guy entered the booth on the left.  Not 2 minutes later, pants were open and he was stroking a nice thick 7 inches.  Motioned for him to slide through the gh.  Sucked him hard for about 5 minutes, then he backed off.  I stood up, backed my ass to the hole and then felt fingers then him lining up his cock to my hole.  Popped the head in, and slid balls deep.  He held almost motionless for a few seconds, flexing and making his cock pulse up my ass.  Then he began pulling back then slamming hard into my tight ass.  Pumped me deep for about 5 minutes, then growled and pushed deep and squirted his load up in me.  He pulled out, zipped up and was gone quick.  I assume he was a married oil company guy needing to drop a quick load.  No complaints from me!  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I just popped my anonymous breeding cherry a few days ago. Guy off BBRT, just a few cock pics. I was blindfolded, ass up on my bed, apartment door unlocked. 

It was awesome and I cant wait to do it again, definitely got me a step closer to where I think I may get the balls to visit my first bathhouse. 

Feels addicting. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

I finally got my nerve up about 3 years ago to visit a bathhouse while in LA.  Awesome experience.  Took 9 loads in 4 hours, face down, door open, walkin, pump and dump style.  It was a great Thursday afternoon!  Hope you give in soon!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, bbchefnm said:

I finally got my nerve up about 3 years ago to visit a bathhouse while in LA.  Awesome experience.  Took 9 loads in 4 hours, face down, door open, walkin, pump and dump style.  It was a great Thursday afternoon!  Hope you give in soon!

Sounds hot, Im going to be busy with pride tonight and tomorrow but I think next week I am going to try to get a few guys to come over, one after the other, same style. ?

• Upvote 3

I tried using a full mask for totally Anonymous Loads from Strangers. I think it scared many of them. I went to dark room with the mask and in less than 10 minutes it Cleared out completely. Even the guy in the sling next door and the 4 guys watching and quickly they scattered. It was almost as bad as when you turn on the Bright lights for cleaning. 

I am ALWAYS hungry for a Strangers CUM in my ass.

Guest FatWorthlesWhore

I'm a female chaser, and my main profile pic is the mask i use, it's one of those plastic style opera ones. Its not really to hide identity, but it shows my submission and works well, i think full masks do put men off, but the right mask can show pure bottom submission and should be chosen as well as what you wear or don't wear. I have had men fuck me wearing just a shirt wrapped around their face/head to be anonymous.

Guest FatWorthlesWhore
13 minutes ago, Mjai4854 said:

I would love to chasewith you fafworthlesswhore 

thanks, I'm planning to get setup by an arranger or at least take some anon loads soon, finding it tough now craigslist and backpage ads are down, hard to post to find men into this that are ok with me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BiCollegeBtm

I've taken plenty of loads in the few years I've been getting fucked by guys but I'm about to do my first anonymous cum dump setting in Chicago at the Heart O' Chicago on July 15th. I don't really care about the looks of a guy as long as his cock is nice to look at and ride. Posted on BBRT and have a few guys interested. I'm nervous but so excited to just be face down and ass up for guys coming over. I plan on posting updates on here!