Anonymous loads

Silverbtm

I totally love anonymous scenes. As a bottom you really need to be in tune with your top and pick up on every little nuance and vibe to give them a great time. It's work! But the reward is making him cum and getting that load exactly where I was born to have it, deep in my ass 

• Like 1

my first sex as a regular when i was a teen and my top made me his bitch and whore but after three years we ended our relationship and went our separate ways and from their on i would look for sex on dating sites  and often mostly married men want a fuck discreet because their wives dont give them what they want. that being a good blowjob,  and fuck the way they want. i obviously asked for safe sex and usually married men want the same or they are dead with their wives. hahaha. so its discreet sex with them.

i loved the pleasure and fun of being asked to strip nude for them and they would whip their cock out or pull their pants down a bit so i could suck them off and tell me to bend over or get on bed ride them, but most often it would be on my four and they would fuck me and a number of times leave with cum dripping into my underwear. nothing better then getting fucked and feeling his cock pulsating inside of my hole as he is dropping his load inside my hole.

I luv dumping anon loads. last one I hock up on Grindr. went to his house, he'd left the door open. I undressed and found him on all 4s with his ass in the air. I mounted him and fucked him dry and ruff which he wanted. I pumped my seed in him. he said thank you sir. I got dressed and left. 

• Like 1

Guest blmusc1985

Fuck yes, love taking anon loads! Bathhouses are a great place to take multiple anon loads, but I meet guys everywhere. Even taken a few loads from customers at work!

I love to be in the darkrooms of bathhouses here. Lots of guys passed through, but a lot stay to be felt up, sucked, rimmed and fucked or they do the feeling up, sucking, rimming and fucking. I love the sensory aspects of any darkroom and I might be able to see them in a very dim light or it's pitch black in there. My posts tell my love of a darkroom anon sex! Pls have a read!

• Upvote 1

Guest Descartes70817

I love using gloryholes for anon bareback sex. I have no idea who I just bred, and when the mood takes me I've taken quite a few anon loads too.