Anonymous loads

Silverbtm

1 hour ago, sleazycumwhore said:

absolutely...love opening my hole to a gloryhole and letting any cock just push inside...best feeling ever when they thrust, hold and then pull out and you have that familiar wet feeling as you wait for the next cock

YES! I LOVE that.. that's the best part.. having NO clue whose load you just took and already being desperate for another stranger's load ASAP! :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, bbchefnm said:

I love the hard thrusting, then the balls deep throbbing as they blast deep!  

I LOVE it when they do that ANON PUMP, DUMP, and GO.. they THRUST HARD and GRUNT their load up my cunt and then just walk away.. PERFECT.. I'm all about the load.. who cares who he is.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I'M A TOP THAT LUV'S TO BREED ANON HOLE ANYWHERE. BASICALLY A PERVERTED HOLE BREEDING ADDICT AND ESPECIALLY GET OFF ON  HOLES THAT ARE ALREADY PRECHARGED WITH ANON LOADS.  ON THE OTHER SIDE, I LUV TO GET PLOWED IN A DARKROOM OR SAUNA WITH ANON DICK AND CARRY AROUND SLOP IN ME AS I FUCK AND FELCH OTHER MEN. LEAKING SLOP USUALLY HELPS ME GETTING FELCHED BY PIGS.

• Upvote 4

love to take them in the dark, blindfolded, raw and often. I never care who is fucking me as long as I get the load. .. and I am ready all day every day. I have been fucked in department stores, once on the subway late at night, in the dr.s office by the tech. any load never refuse a load...

• Upvote 1

Guest alwaysready

sleazycumwhore: you may well take the prize as the best chat name.  love the concept.  sleazy to me is no insult. no is sketchy. or anonymous as I used to cruise like mad in The Golden Age of Promiscuity.  I got a novel out of it. amongst other good things.

Even though I've only been a cumdump  for one year, i've already taken the Anonymous loads of hundreds of men around the world.  Most of the time I've only seen their feet and ankles and maybe a passing glance at their face, so I would have no idea if I passed them on the street if they had filled my hole up.  For me to take anonymous loads is part of the excitement of being a true dump. That my hole is willing and able to be used by all! 

• Upvote 1