No problem taking loads from strangers. Put an add up, taking loads at hotel, ass up on all fours door unlock, cum,  dump and go. Done it a lot of times, no words spoken.

• Upvote 1

I have let total strangers breed me raw! Dark rooms and no beds, sometimes. 

• Upvote 1

I'd say 50% of the guys who've fucked me I wouldn't know who they are or what they look like. If I'm in a club, my hole is there for anyone to use.

• Upvote 1

Oh, hell yes!!  Since opening up and beginning the chase, all of my loads have been by anon, have seen some of their faces, but no conversation, no questions asked and they just came in and dump their loads and went. Most have been at the baths, a few at the ABS glory hole and a couple in secluded spot at the rest park. No cock or cum has been refused and doesn't matter if I see his face or not.

• Like 1

That's how I want it..., just need to find the anon cocks first....

I love anonymous loads. I just got one an hour ago and I've got somebody else on his way over to give me another. Cum is cum. So fucking hot. 

• Like 1

I took my first anonymous load from a bathhouse attendant.  He was doing his rounds and saw me laying there on my stomach.  I heard him unzip and my heart went crazy.  He climbed on top of me fully clothed except his cock was bare.  He had a great cock.  It hurt going in so I took a big hit of poppers and then it was fantastic.  The whole experience was one of the most erotic of my life.  He pounded me hard and fast loading me up with his seed.

He dropped a second load in me later that night.  I finally saw what he looked like when I checked out.  After that he fucked me several times when I visited the bathhouse.  It was so convenient knowing that if it was slow I had him to breed me and he never had to ask.  He knew my hole was his to use.  I miss that guy!  I wish I could find him and give a million dollars.  We never chatted, I never knew his name.

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2017 at 3:44 AM, Treehugger said:

I took my first anonymous load from a bathhouse attendant.  He was doing his rounds and saw me laying there on my stomach.  I heard him unzip and my heart went crazy.  He climbed on top of me fully clothed except his cock was bare.  He had a great cock.  It hurt going in so I took a big hit of poppers and then it was fantastic.  The whole experience was one of the most erotic of my life.  He pounded me hard and fast loading me up with his seed.

He dropped a second load in me later that night.  I finally saw what he looked like when I checked out.  After that he fucked me several times when I visited the bathhouse.  It was so convenient knowing that if it was slow I had him to breed me and he never had to ask.  He knew my hole was his to use.  I miss that guy!  I wish I could find him and give a million dollars.  We never chatted, I never knew his name.

Yes! This reminds me of similar experience. Years ago when I was living in a bigger city I went to a bathhouse regularly. Pretty busy on weekends but slow on weekdays. I didn't know at first it was so slow during the week. First time I went during the week I was disappointed. Hardly any action but the attendant was hot. He fucked me in a room when the only two other guys were playing in the jacuzzi. When I wanted to leave after a while he just said: "Stay". I hung around until the other two had left an hour later and he fucked me again. Told me he worked on Tuesday and Wednesday. Needless to say I returned many times when he was working. Always told me to stay. He was worth hanging around. Always got at least one load from him, sometimes two if he got the chance. Never hooked up with him outside the BH. But I did know his name :grin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

In the last five years or so, the Anon Meat has become so fucking horny for me. Love the fact that, even though you've checked out pics online, there's a few diamonds in the rough who just how to push me over, spit on my hole and just slide all the fucking way in.

And I get off on the dirty taboo verbal I get. I'll give back as much that I get.

I avoid Craig List in London UK as it's full of flakes and wank-fodderists who just get off on posting an ad.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely, that is the fun of being a cumdump, backing up to a gloryhole, presenting my cunt for any one that would want to use and breed it. And... the more cum mixture I get the better I like it!

• Upvote 2

Yeah I love bath houses, but I'll try to find a hard cock anywhere I can.... and it better dumps a big fat juicy load in me....
Need I know who...? Nahhhh.

Next please... 

• Upvote 1

On ‚Äé31‚Äé/‚Äé08‚Äé/‚Äé2017 at 6:56 PM, ConversionPerv said:

I'd like to know more about this. I've seen some guys, when they're very excited, release a large amount of a thin, watery discharge that looks a lot like precum. Then soon thereafter, They reach orgasm and ejaculate typical semen (thick, viscous, white).

I'm like that

On ‚Äé31‚Äé/‚Äé08‚Äé/‚Äé2017 at 12:55 PM, Silverbtm said:

I'm into anonymous loads deep in me at gloryholes or more... 

Would you let a total stranger breed you raw?

I do all the time. every weekend I go to the backroom and take several raw loads and love anon cock and anon seed. I have spent hours in the dark room on the fucxk bench taking anon cock and load non stop and love it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‚Äé24‚Äé/‚Äé10‚Äé/‚Äé2017 at 11:31 AM, zoser22 said:

Absolutely, that is the fun of being a cumdump, backing up to a gloryhole, presenting my cunt for any one that would want to use and breed it. And... the more cum mixture I get the better I like it!

exactly - that is exactly the way I feel. My hobby is taking as much cock and as much seed as I can. As a bottom pig nothing nicer than walking around with the seed of six or eight men in you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ohvisit
      On Thursday I stayed overnight in downtown Louisville and decided I'd try to take as much anonymous cock as I possibly could. Before I checked into the hotel, I stopped at one of the adult bookstores with an arcade that has gloryholes between the booths. It was around 5:00, and the arcade was packed with men heading home from work.
      Within two minutes of entering the arcade, I spotted a hot young cub and entered the booth near where he was standing. He immediately entered the adjoining booth. Within seconds it seemed (I hadn't even deposited tokens into the video machine), there was a hefty already erect piece of meat sticking through the gloryhole, around 7-7.5" and thick. I squat down and begin to suck his cock. He pulls his cock back and motions for me to stick my cock through the hole. I really didn't want to be sucked, but whatever. One hand cups my balls, lifting up my cock and my balls toward the top of the hole. Then I feel a spit-lubed finger slide under my balls until it reaches my hole. He pushes a finger hard and deep into my hole. Then a second and third finger. He abruptly pulls out and orders me to put my ass up to the hole. He spits into his hand, and I hear him stroking his cock. I feel the slick head of his cock at the entrance of my hole. Suddenly he pushes and his entire cock goes balls deep in my hole--bareback. I wince and immediately wonder if I can handle his girth slamming my hole without more lube. He doesn't go easy. In and out rapidly, never letting up at any point. After about one minute of piston fucking, he pushes into my hole, holds his cock there, and breeds me deep. He slides out slowly, and not a drop of cum drips out of my hole. He quickly pulls up his pants and leaves.
      Within a minute, a middle aged black guy, short and average build, enters the booth and drops his pants. I gasp at the sight. His cock hangs there, not erect, at around six inches. He slides his dick through the hole and whispers "suck it white boy." So I kneel down and take the soft black flesh in my mouth, sucking on it with a slow pace. His cock grows, and grows, and grows, until the girth is so big I can barely take more than half of it down my throat without gagging. I pull my mouth off his cock and keep one hand on it, stroking, as I lube my hole and take a deep hit of poppers. It was time to take this impressive BBC in my ass. Right as I begin to line up the head of his cock with my hole, he pulls his cock from the gloryhole. Damn, he doesn't want to fuck, I thought. So I position my ass so that my hole is visible through the gloryhole in case he changes his mind. I hear the pop of a lube bottle and seconds later that monster black cock pushes into his hole. He's only about halfway in and I feel so full I cannot imagine how I can take more of it. With one thrust the rest of his cock enters. His cock was so thick I felt like I might faint. My asshole spasmed uncontrollably.
      After the initial shock, my body felt immense pleasure...something I had never experienced before while being fucked. He began to slide his cock in and out at a slow pace, picking up some speed but never impaling my ass with his huge dick. His breathing got heavier and his pace slowed once again. As he held his cock balls deep in my hole, I could feel it expand and spasm, flooding me with his sperm. Like the first load, this one was buried deep. I pulled off his cock and got on my knees to clean him up, tasting the remnants of his cum, the first guy's load, and my ass juices.
      At this point my ass needs to rest, so I exit the booth and make a couple of rounds through the arcade to see what goods might be available. There's a fit, very attractive white guy in his late 40s or early 50s that catches my attention. He doesn't seem interested. But as I walk past him, he begins to follow me. So I enter a booth with a rather large square gloryhole, and he enters the adjoining booth. He stands there quietly for a few minutes. I get the sense he's either nervous or waiting for me to stick my cock through the hole. He puts money into the video machine and begins to caress this hardening cock through his pants. I begin to see the outline of what appears to be a very impressive cock. He's wearing a wedding ring too, which ups the hotness factor. After what seems like an eternity (no more than five minutes, of course), he frees the cock from his underwear. Then he pulls down his pants and underwear, revealing not only a thick nine inches but beautiful, hairy muscular legs and a pair of low-hangers. I squat down and motion for him to stick his cock through the gloryhole. He doesn't take the bait. After waiting about a minute, he bends down and says he only wants to fuck my ass, not get sucked. How could I say no to that request?! So I push my ass up to the gloryhole and wait. I hear some rustling in his booth and hear that familiar tearing sound. Is he putting on a condom? If he is, I'd rather leave and get to my hotel. His cock begins to enter my hole. I think it's bare. To confirm, I reach under my balls and glide my fingers up to my hole. He is indeed barebacking me. The sound must have been a lube packet. With the two loads already in my hole plus the lube, his big white cock enters with ease. He picks up the pace and deposits a load within a couple of minutes. This time when he pulls out I feel cum dribble out my now-gaping hole. 
      Next story: I take six BBC and one BWC at the hotel in four hours. Total load count for that night: 11
    • By travelingbi
      I was in Salt Lake City and was horny for another cum and dump party, so, I rented a motel room at the same Salt Lake motel that I had used the last time I had hosted one of these in SLC.  It's just across the railroad tracks from downtown SLC.  It's in an area of town that is largely black and Hispanic.  As soon as I had checked into the hotel, about 5:00 PM, I sent out my room number to those guys who had previously responded to my BBRT, Squirt and Craigslist ads.  I also placed a new advertisement on Craigslist and listed myself on BBRT in the "quick connect" section and logged myself into Grindr, Growlr, Scruff and Jack'd.  Then I douched myself, showered and rechecked my messages, where I found two new replies from guys who wanted to come over immediately.  Placing some duct tape over the door locks on my room door, I finished responding to all the other replies, then turned off the room lights and got ready to take some dick. 

The first guy entered my room at 5:30 PM.  He promptly ordered me to my knees, demanding I suck his cock until it was hard.  He was a  young kid, probably about 23, probably an American Indian.  His body as a bit pudgy and his chest was hairless.
      I sucked on his cock for several minutes until he was hard, then I climbed on the bed, positioning my ass up.  He spat on my hole, then slid his smallish cock into my ass, fucking me for about five minutes before he planted the first load of my evening into my ass.  Then he washed up and left the room.
      Just moments after the door closed, it opened again.  A tall, thin man in his mid 50's walked in, reeking of cigarette smoke.  He was wearing dusty jeans, a flannel shirt and a denim jacket.  He was obviously the straight guy who had said he was on his way home from work, but who wanted a blow job.  Again I dropped to my knees as he unzipped and put his small, limp cock to my mouth, which I sucked for several minutes before he began to get hard, but as soon as he got hard, he began to groan, then shot his salty load into me.  He quickly zipped up and left my room.  In just under four minutes he had cum and gone.

I checked my phone for messages, finding a message from a guy who had just arrived at my motel, and wanted me face down on the bed.  I wrote back saying I was in position, and inviting him up.  Just then the door opened.  I was laying on my stomach, my face buried in the pillow.  The visitor didn't both undressing, before climbing onto the bed, spreading my ass cheeks, and licking my hole, his scruffy beard rough on my hole.
      After a couple of minutes he got to his feet, undressed, climbed back onto the bed, fingered and spat on my hole, working some spit inside.  Then I felt his cock pressing at my hole.  He then lowered his chest onto my back as his cock slid up inside me.  He had a fairly small cock, but it was thick.  He eventually had pushed me up on my knees, ramming hard and deeply into me.  After no more than five minutes, I heard his voice for the first time as he exclaimed ""Ah, Papi.  Take my cum.  I'm cumming, Papi."

He rammed into me, groaning loudly as his cock exploded in my ass.  After resting for a couple of minutes he climbed off of my body and made to dress.  Turning, I saw him for the first time in the dim light of that room:  he was Latino, in his early 20s, and definitely worth doing.  "Nice ass, Daddy," he said with a laugh as he stepped out the door.
      I checked for messages and checked my phone apps, replying to all I received, inviting all the men to join me in my room.  Surely enough the rest of the evening was filled with a steady stream of guys, most of whom fucked me, although a few just wanted a blow job.  Several of them were married Mormon guys, wearing their funny Mormon underwear. 

My favorite of the evening, was a black guy in his mid 40's.  He told me he wanted me ass up, face down when he walked in.  He didn't want to be seen.  He also mentioned he was bringing a straight buddy, and both would fuck me.  They texted me as they pulled up to my door with their car.  So  I climbed on the bed and buried my face in the pillow.  I heard the door open and close.  I heard some muffled talk going on between the two of them, but as they were whispering, I couldn't understand what they were saying.  Soon I felt a weighty, meaty cock being slapped against my hole.  The man would alternately finger my hole, then slap his cock against it, on a few occasions spitting on my hole several times, only to finally began to push up into me.  He let out soft moan as his cock slid all the way up into me.  Then he slowly began to pump.  I could feel his cock harden and thicken as he fucked.  Soon he was pulling almost all the way out, then slamming back into me, balls-deep.

He fucked me for about five minutes, then pulled out of me, saying to his buddy "Your turn."

Immediately his buddy's cock slid into me.  He was even longer and thicker.  I had to take some deep drags on my poppers to adjust to his size.  The feel of his black bare cock fucking me was amazing.  Giving my my ass a sharp swat, he fucked me hard, giving me another few swats, causing  my ass to sting with each hard slap.

"Faggot's got a nice hole," I heard him tell his friend. 

"Yeah.  A nice pussy," the first guy replied.

For the next half hour, these two black guys continued to alternate using my ass.  The first guy filled my ass with his load.  He pulled out and his buddy with the even bigger cock slid into me again.  He only took a few more minutes before he added his load into me.  Then they both quickly dressed and left my room. 

I had one more guy stop by a half hour later, an older Caucasian guy in his 50's with a rock hard seven inch cock.  He gave me a quick load in my ass.  Then I pulled the duct tape off the door and went to bed, figuring in the six hours I had been taking loads, I had taken eight loads in my ass, and three loads down my throat. 
      Not bad for an impromptu breed and seed. 
    • By phxchub
      The door was unlocked when I pushed it open, just as he had said it would be.  I stepped inside, locked the door behind myself, and took a quick glance around:  the apartment was small and cheap but clean, and the lighting was dim.
      "In here," a voice called from a doorway and I followed it to the man's bedroom.  There was barely enough light leaking in from the curtained window to see the guy I'd come to fuck.  Even in the dim light I could see he was chubby, his ass on display as he lay ass up and face down on the edge of his bed naked except for a blindfold around his eyes.  We'd met on Grindr and he had quickly invited me over to fuck him anon.
      As I let my jeans and boxers drop he looked back even though he couldn't see, his wide pale ass shaking enticingly as his thick cock drooped underneath him.  I could smell the body wash on him, his hair still wet from a fresh shower as I knelt down behind him.  Giving his fat ass a spank that makes it jiggle he let out a gasp then a low groan as I spread his cheeks to expose his pink hole.
      Wasting no time, I dove in, tongue lashing at the pucker as I slobbered and sucked his hole making him moan like a bitch.  Already he started to rock against my face as I ate him out, my tongue prodding his asshole to taste him and get him ready for my cock that was already growing hard and dripping.  He clutched at the bedsheets as he shook from the pleasure, the sounds of my ravenous rimming and his moans filling the air.
      Reaching between his thick thighs I found his cock hard and throbbing as it leaked precum, giving it a few strokes that made him whimper and moan out.  Pulling back I worked a single thick finger into his loosened, slick hole and rubbed against his prostate making his cock lurch in my hand.  The chubby faggots hole clenched around my fingers as I added a second, working him open and stroking his prostate to really get him dripping in my grasp.
      Grinning as he moaned like a needy whore I asked, "Ready to get fucked faggot?"
      My dick throbbed as he groaned out against the bed before turning his head to gasp out, "Yes, fuck me," he pleaded.  I wasn't going to wait.  Giving his cock and prostate a few strokes for good measure, I stood up and pressed the broad tip of my uncut cock against his spit-slicked pucker, which I prodded, teasing him, just to hear him moan.  I was just about to thrust into him when he seemed to remember something and reached back to place his hand on my hip, "Wait!" he pointed at his nightstand where a few condom packages and a bottle of lube sat, "Gotta use a condom," he warned.
      I was ready to just force my dick into him right then even if I had to hold him down and rape him but I just grunted in disappointment as I reached out and took a condom and the bottle.  Ripping open the wrapper I regretfully rolled the rubber across my cock.  Popping the cap on the lube I slathered up my covered dick then poured a generous amount right onto his hole.  Without bothering to work it into his asshole I lined up with it and pushed hard to make up for lost time with that unfortunate distraction.  The chub let out a pained yelp and collapsed on his wide belly as several rough thrusts let me rest balls-deep in his tight ass.
      Laying myself on top of him I pinned him against the bed as I rotated my hips, savoring how his hole clenched at my cock as I stirred his insides, growling in his ear, "Hope you have thick walls, fag.  Neighbors gonna hear you."
      His only response was to squirm underneath me.
      Drawing my hips back until only the fat crown of my cock remained in him I dropped back down, hilting myself in one rough thrust that knocked the air out of him mid-moan.  With my weight holding him down all he could do was spread his legs even wider as I started to bounce off his ass, my fat cock plowing his hole with wet slapping sounds when my fat nuts clapped off his hairless pair.
      With my fingers grabbing him by the back of he neck I pounded him hard and fast, the chubby slut moaning out while starting to clench his hole around my cock with each pull out before thrusting back in.  The bed had started to bang against the wall, letting his neighbors know without a doubt that someone was getting thoroughly fucked.  Yet as I relished his whimpers and needy groans the feeling of the condom wrapped around me kept me from fully enjoying it.  Propping myself up on my elbow I looked down to where my condom covered cock was pummeling his hole and the sight of the dark image of a biohazard tattoo on my hip making up my mind as I readied myself to rip the rubber off and really enjoy myself.
    • By Fillmeup25
      I was incredibly horny after work last Friday afternoon and decided to get a hotel room and see what happened.  Unfortunately I live in an area where it is common to have to drive 30 minutes to get a load, which can be torture for a cum dump like me, so every once in a while I get a hotel room in a bigger city and take as many anonymous loads as possible.
      This past Friday I decided to get a cheap hotel room in a smaller city that was just 45 minutes away.  Because my decision was last minute, and because I was exceptionally horny, I had the idea of trying my hand at setting up a makeshift glory hole in my hotel room.  All I wanted was raw cock and cum, I didn't care to see the men behind the cock, so I grabbed an old blanket, some wall hooks, a jockstrap, and poppers and went to the hotel. 
      Hanging the blanket across the doorway into the bathroom of my hotel room, I posted an advertisement on Craigslist advising I was a visitor taking raw loads through a glory hole in a hotel room.  To get the address and room number all I asked for was a dick pic.  It is now Sunday night.  I'm resting back at home after having taken 43 loads in two nights from 40 different guys.
      My usual was to suck each man's dick until it was rock hard, and then I would turn around, present my ass, and take each cock raw.  Everyone of the guys who stepped through my hotel room door went balls deep, and each shot his load into my ass, after which I sucked each cock clean, never wasting a drop of cum.  The biggest cock I took was a huge nine by six incher which pounded me so hard he actually fucked so much cum from other guys out of my ass, so that by the time he shot his load the cum squirting out of my ass had formed a puddle of cum on the floor. 
      This city is in a conservative area in which more than one man isn't comfortable with his sexuality. I'm guessing this is what made my glory hole so popular:  it was in a private hotel room where there was no reception desk to observe the comings and goings of the guests and visitors, making the experience totally anonymous.  It helped I was a visitor to the city, and I didn't ask for a face pic. 
      My ass contained so much cum that, as I walked, a steady stream of drops of cum fell to the floor as I walked about.  In addition, cum also soaked through my pants, leaving a wet stain on my seat.  The experience left me feeling like a true cum dump.  I should add I really like to fast for trips like this so I never have to clean out other than the initial cleaning.
      This weekend resulted in the single greatest number of cum loads I've taken in one weekend to date.  was the most amount of loads I have taken in a weekend to date, and at 25, I have quite a bit of experience.  In all honesty I'm shocked that it happened in that particular city, which leaves me a bit annoyed it never occurred to me to try it before now. 
      In any event I guess there is always a ton of cum to be found if you figure out the best way to get it.  
      "If you build it, they will cum." lol
    • By CumDumpBTM
      What’s up guys. This is my first time posting my own post here. I’m Coming to Vegas in the first time in a long time this tomorrow until Monday. I’m planning to be used as a cum dump all weekend but I want to check out the bookstores and bathhouse. Which bookstore and bathhouse is the best and what times are the best to go and get loaded. Looking to beat my record of 60+ in one weekend. If anyone is in Vegas let me know if you’re down to breed me. I have a post on BBRT, A4A and Craisglist. Posting one now on Squirt and Craigslist. Check in is at 3pm staying at a Days Inn of the stip since another guy here told me it’s a good place to host. Will be face down ass up door unlocked.  Will be my first time getting gang bang in years as well. Any advance? Last time I was gang banged was in San Diego buy 20 or so military guys and in New Orleans by 6 BBC. I have bottles of lube, poppers and 5 hour energy ready to stay up late and take load all night (I don’t pnp). 

Other #BBBH Sites…