Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

I LOVE when a guys breeds me raw!  As a masculine bttm it tells me that he has a need to use my hole like a pussy and inseminate my hole as if I was a girl.  Love knowing that I am carrying a dude's cum loads deep inside me.  Makes me feel desired, used and slutty all at once.    Nothing hotter than fingering my cummy hole afterwards seeing if the top needs to use my hole again.  If not, I am going to pull up my little underwear and sweats and bail -- but proudly strutting a bit knowing I have cum dripping out of my hole

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I agree will all the answers.  It just feels different without a condom.  To me using a condom is not that much different than a dildo.  I love the feel of warm skin in my ass.  Most of all I love the feeling of a cock swelling and shooting hot cum into me.  I can almost always feel it.  Like others I also love it as it slowly drips out of my ass.  It is just something special and makes the whole event worth it.  So far I have been lucky and still test negative.  But I love barebacking so much I expect my day to be pozzed will come.  

have thought about this question for a few days.I am vers,love to top or bottom with equal enthusiasm.Love the feel of a man's cock fucking me.Love the cum spurting out deep inside,but truth is lots of men just don't cum when fucking another man and have to jackoff to orgasm then plunge back inside me.Thats okay.Once in a while run into a man who is hard dominant and insistant and bottoming for such men takes me back to the wide eyed 11 year old boy that was me taking a cock for the first time,heart beating wildly scared and excited at the same time,not really understanding what was going on but went thru with it.Rode my bike home with cum leaking out of me,full of questions and nowhere to get answers and an awakening desire and passion to do it again!:)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

When I bottom I do expect to see stars and have an outer body experience. If a top does his job correctly I am equally as satisfied as the top shooting his load deep in me.  All about the connection.  

Edited by GoneFishing

Guest cardoc49
On 23/12/2017 at 12:51 AM, newbboy84 said:

Its a huge difference. Condoms feel rough and require more lube. There is also an energy exchange with skin on skin that the thinnest condoms on the market can't replicate. Not to mention, I fucking love have cum deep in me

NewBBoy> thanks for posting this very precise and honest and personal post, this is so PRECISE indeed - condoms are tremendously DESTRUCTIVE!!

and your mentioning of ENERGY exchange is so very well put indeed!

Why are people talking about condoms on a site for barebackers. The title says it all I thought. Too many do do gooders  telling others what to do nowadays. If your on this site you have made the choice to enjoy risky sex. Most find it a turn on others find it natural. But please keep quiet or leave the site if you use condoms and practice safe sex. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
21 hours ago, tranny-trixie said:

Why are people talking about condoms on a site for barebackers. The title says it all I thought. Too many do do gooders  telling others what to do nowadays. If your on this site you have made the choice to enjoy risky sex. Most find it a turn on others find it natural. But please keep quiet or leave the site if you use condoms and practice safe sex. 

Moderator’s Note: if you think someone is out of line, report them. You are not the judge of who is allowed on the site. 

18 hours ago, Pigmut said:

Relax trany-trixie

Moderator’s Note: Good advice, Pigmut. 

I'm literally allergic to latex, get a rash, for one thing. For another, I'm hairy, and rubbers catch the hair more easily, it feels like, so are more irritating. And finally is maybe most important, how the idea of taking the load is erotic, all the more so since it's taboo in some circles.

Edited by NYBBGUY58

So hard to explain.  Was getting fucked on a regular basis by a couple.  When the dominant was gone on a trip, asked the other one to fuck me without a condom.  Both had been recently tested and were neg and both cautious.   When they would fuck me bare, a world of difference.   I could feel it when they came and felt it was simply normal.   I felt that was the way it was suppose to be-taking thier cum.   Also makes me feel closer to the person who is fucking me.   Then met a gay on ass pig who was Poz.  I knew it and make the choice to have him fuck me bare I swear I would have an anal organism every time he fucked me.  The bonus was that he made me Poz and has freed me.   

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:03 PM, SydneyPig said:

Agree 100%. And the thought of a hot thick load of seed being feltched out sickens me. I just don't get it. The load should be absorbed once planted. 

absolutely my ex used to put a butt plug in me after I had been fucked by a group of guys as he loved using their loads for lube. He would always throw another fuck into me when we got home from a sex party or backroom so he could ride "the silk trail" and he would put the butt plug back. there was nothing nice for me than knowing I had the seed for five or six men swimming inside me.

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:01 AM, Homo60 said:

For me, is #1, knowing the top really wants my ass to dump his load in and breed, have only had a very few that pulled out and dumped on my back or other depending on the position we were fucking in. I really want that love juice inside of me and really makes me feel as I've done my job well when the top dumps that load deep and hard into me and he is well satisfied. I will allow a guy to fuck me even if he insists on a condom, is not the same for me and not near satisfying for me, but it is still my duty to get him off and satisfy him no matter what his needs are, but the ultimate for me is to get a top off and satisfied with him dumping that raw load in me and being able to absorb as much of his DNA as possible, this makes me horny for days afterwards and gives me the feeling of satisfaction that I've done my best and done it as well as I possibly could have.

I am the same I will let guys fuck me with a condom as I am a bottom pig and my job is to take cock and get men off. I almost always take the condom off them and invert it into my mouth - that was I at least get their seed inside me.