Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 5:53 AM, Insidemenow said:

Bare skin in bare hole feels so much better than a condom. I revel in the thought that I'm a slut that loves cock so it's only right that he should be in me bare using me like the hole I am.  His cum should be inside me, not inside a condom.

Getting fucked is all about getting bred and carrying your Top's DNA in your fuckhole.    Condoms don't allow for this natural intimacy between a Top and his bottom.  

As a bottom, I also want the skin on skin (i.e. the rectal wall) feeling that only barebacking provides.    If the cumload in my ass is the cake, then the skin on skin tat bb provides is the icing.

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, AZRawPig said:

When there's a BOND between the TOP and BOTTOM...its really magical in nature; because, it seems everything works like a well functioning piece of equipment.  The physical, mental and spiritual BOND between the individual's is so powerful you can see and feel the sparks that radiates between everyone.  I have enjoyed being on both ends of the sling...and its really...not a pump and dump situation for ME...its all about the connection and how connected we can make each other feel like...there won't be another fuck'n like this ever again.  So, I feel when  I give everything back and forth...its like an addiction for the BOTH of US....sharing that SPECIAL ...connection...NO PULL OUTS...NO INHIBITIONS...just...hardcore ....cock and ball's deep 'animal lusts'....MORE...until...the loads are running out the hole...and getting sticky wet for MORE...harder and deeper fuck'n.

AZRawPig says it best.    Receiving another man's DNA is magical.   It transcends the physical, and becomes a psychological and spiritual bond for both the giver and receiver.    I feel even more masculine when I am carrying another man's seed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 7:15 AM, bbicurious said:

For me, topping raw reduces me to my primitive state where my only desire is to deposit my seed inside someone, and accomplishing that is so satisfying.

I can't speak for all bottoms, but for myself and the bottom/vers dudes I know, I hate the feeling of a wrapped up dick. It feels fake, like I'm getting fucked by a dildo. The gentle tugging of skin-to-skin friction, the feeling of every nuance and vein in his cock, and the sensation of his hot cum blasting inside me and coating my walls with his essence...there's no sensation that's more delicious. It's just so satisfying to give in to animalistic lust and manly urges and fuck like how nature intended:  uninhibited, beastly, amd RAW! 

Guest cardoc49
3 hours ago, CumBustion said:

I can't speak for all bottoms, but for myself and the bottom/vers dudes I know, I hate the feeling of a wrapped up dick. It feels fake, like I'm getting fucked by a dildo. The gentle tugging of skin-to-skin friction, the feeling of every nuance and vein in his cock, and the sensation of his hot cum blasting inside me and coating my walls with his essence...there's no sensation that's more delicious. It's just so satisfying to give in to animalistic lust and manly urges and fuck like how nature intended:  uninhibited, beastly, amd RAW! 

so very well written, so precisely so incredibly HOT and most of all so MASCULINE and TRUE!

xx

Carsten

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/31/2017 at 12:15 PM, bbicurious said:

When I top, I can definitely feel the difference between fucking raw and fucking with a condom. Fucking raw just feels way better on my dick, just the skin on skin contact alone. Releasing my load inside a guy fills me with this feeling that I am leaving a part of myself inside him and I find myself pushing my load deep inside him. if I found out that he squirted it out, it would insult me because I want my load to be fully absorbed into his body

For you the feeling of leaving a part of yourself inside the bottom...For me I love having a part of the top's DNA inside of me....I would never squirt it out...I love to have it absorb into my body.....In fact the best breeding is in the morning so I can go throughout the dqy knowing that I have the top's DNA inside of me and i am his.

I tried the condom thing and it's doesnt do anything for me.....might as well have the top jackoff ito a grocery bag....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/19/2017 at 12:54 AM, tranny-trixie said:

I bareback because I'm a sissy tranny. I'm turned on by the feel of a hard naked cock ramming into my tight warm hole and spurting spunk inside me. I feel so alive and fucking slutty knowing the risks I'm taking with each load but that's the fun as well. X

What is your personal opinion of being a Beautiful Slutty Sissy Slut taking on a Big , Long , Beautiful Dick that go's beyond your 2nd inner ring of your pussy hole ?  How does it feel  ?