Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

are you kiddin'! oooooooo it feels so good. my cock still gets hard the moment i hopefully dripping raw cock presses against my hot little anus!

the first time i finally took a raw cock i knew o could never go back. it got hotter and hotter and when i finally decided to meet a poz guy i made him promise not to cum inside. (before i took any tina by the way)  but as soon as he entered and our eyes and lips locked, i wrapped my legs around his sweaty piss ripe body and moaned, "oh fuck, wanna breed me master!" he started saying "yeah, you changed your ming pig? want my dirty load queer!?" i went crazy begging.hed pull out givimg me a chance to get my senses but each time my legs wrapped tighter and id pull his ass to get him in again and say "oh please, please fill me with sperm".  finally he started moaning and i felt him shooting and he yelled "fuck i'm breeding you".  it was even hotter that he just started shooting so i couldnt stop it (of course it wouldnt have mattered)  i kept saying thank you for your (inf___d sperm!  the second time i rode him and kept saying "yeah this time i'll make you cum"  of course he was undetectable but he made me what i am.  we've played a few times since (he is in LA) and get nastier each time.  if u read my post about a guy taking me to LA Slammers with nasty writing on my feet, it is about this same guy and our plans for my next trip

I like that sloppy wet feeling of when my ass is filled with cum, feeling him hold me down and throb as he erupts inside of me, and knowing I’ll be going home to my unknowing wife and fucking her while I have some random guys cum in my ass

There is a deeply spiritual component to taking another man's cum. It's something that creates a feeling of closeness and intimacy like nothing else.

Whether real, imagined, or a little of both, the sensation of fullness that comes with a hole full of semen is the feeling I equate with complete and total satisfaction.

10 minutes ago, Faggotuser said:

Who the fuck cares? Cumdumps exist to be used by men and take our loads. Being of service to real men is enough for any fuckboy. The loads are their reward.

Lmao. Correct. 

The privilege of taking raw cock and loads from real Men is more than enough for us faggots.

Beyond that, it’s all what about what the Alpha wants and needs. Faggots/ cumdump exist to serve them, not the other way around. Meaning, if fucking raw feels better for the Top, that’s all we care about. Doesn’t matter to me whether I feel a difference or not. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Faggotuser said:

Who the fuck cares? Cumdumps exist to be used by men and take our loads. Being of service to real men is enough for any fuckboy. The loads are their reward.

Exactly. I've spent so much time watching Sissy Hypno videos, and Trans videos, as well as Stealth videos, I know my purpose in life is to take raw cocks, as many as possible, as quickly as possible. I dress like a sissy slut, so men can feel me up while I'm restrained, and they can 'fantasize' to their hearts content, as to who I might be, as they shove their cocks into my holes and use me as their personal 'fuck toy'.  Letting them decide on whether they want to wear a condom or not, should be ONLY their decision, as my role is to accept what they decide, and take what I'm given.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

Lmao. Correct. 

The privilege of taking raw cock and loads from real Men is more than enough for us faggots.

Beyond that, it’s all what about what the Alpha wants and needs. Faggots/ cumdump exist to serve them, not the other way around. Meaning, if fucking raw feels better for the Top, that’s all we care about. Doesn’t matter to me whether I feel a difference or not. 

Good girl. l like it when a cumdumpster understands its role and its duty to serve as a fuckhole for men. You understand that it is never about what some dirty whore wants or likes or is into. Faggots like you exist as entertainment and easy, always ready and willing to take loads, fuckholes. lt doesn’t matter what the men look like or how they want to use you. You must make so many men happy with your loose, sloppy fuckhole and your cocksucking mouth. Keep being the trashy faggotwhore you were born to be.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, TwinkFoot said:

Condoms feel uncomfortable, and I enjoy knowing that ive just collected DNA from yet another guy in my bum. Thats what does it for me.

You were born to take loads faggot. You are a trashy whore. Thats what men love about you. Your only task in life is to constantly find new ways to be a dirtier, sluttier, more perverted whore that gets used by more and more men, in more and more twisted ways.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/7/2021 at 11:12 AM, Faggotuser said:

Being of service to real men is enough for any fuckboy. The loads are their reward.

For real though. I don't need to cum. If I have a couple hours of great sex and don't personally climax then I still had a couple hours of great sex. And it's genuinely more fulfilling to do what it takes to get someone else off than it is to personally get off. 

Plus God knew I was going to be a bottom and gave me a prostate button in my hole that rewards me every time a man's cock touches it. 

On 9/5/2021 at 12:13 PM, cumdump831 said:

I like that sloppy wet feeling of when my ass is filled with cum, feeling him hold me down and throb as he erupts inside of me, and knowing I’ll be going home to my unknowing wife and fucking her while I have some random guys cum in my ass

Damn! Good times!

On 2/7/2021 at 10:36 PM, Mikehunter311 said:

I am definitely not a chaser and always ask about status. With that said I prefer bare over anything. The raw feel of a bare cock is awesome. I am Vers and love when a man seeds me. When I have the chance to top I love pinning a guy down to breed him. Whenever I have had covered sex it feels almost like I’m not even there but watching from afar. 

I’m definitely not chasing, either, but, have been finding it difficult to go with condoms all of the time. I do with 1 semi-regular top who’s been fucking me for a year, but, that’s not my decision. It’s definitely heading in the opposite direction though. I’m also learning to take a full cum load in my mouth with this top. Something I’ve never done before with anyone, nor wanted to. But, I’m really enjoying it!

But, with another top I’ve been with twice in the last month or so - after finally getting together after 5-6 months of messages back-and-forth - I absolutely go bare. The sex isn’t nearly as intense nor intimate as with the other one, but, at least I feel safe and uninhibited enough to take it raw with no hesitation. 

When I go to the glory hole booths at the baths, sometimes they wrap up - their decision - and sometimes they don’t. But, when they don’t, I’m still not yet ready to fully accept my place as an anonymous cumdump, and, I always chicken out and ask them - while I’m panting and breathing heavily from the fucking I’m getting - to pull out. I honestly don’t think I’m going to be asking them to do that much longer, as it’s just always so anti-climactic when I do. 

I often lay face down nude on the bed in my room with the door ajar and the light out when I’m there, knowing full well what I’m asking for and offering to those who are willing to venture inside. I think I might be more ready to accept what cums when I do that, as opposed to what happens in the booths. I definitely feel sexier when I hear someone slowly enter my room and position themselves behind me and start pokin’ around back there.