Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

Why I Do It
Allowing a Man or Men to bareback great for people like us; because you love it; it allows you to feel used or allows your TOP to mark his territory with his sperm. That submissive mentality is what excites people like me who feel that way. Taking a man's erect penis in my ass has the same erotic effect. Take it to that step and take another man's cum in your ass, not only do you feel the physical pleasure from the warm sticky texture but the mental aspect from allowing a man to breed you or use you as an object that pleasures his cock and accepts his seed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/7/2021 at 1:12 PM, Faggotuser said:

Who the fuck cares? Cumdumps exist to be used by men and take our loads. Being of service to real men is enough for any fuckboy. The loads are their reward.

Yes sir

21 hours ago, YrGudBtm80 said:

I’m definitely not chasing, either, but, have been finding it difficult to go with condoms all of the time. I do with 1 semi-regular top who’s been fucking me for a year, but, that’s not my decision. It’s definitely heading in the opposite direction though. I’m also learning to take a full cum load in my mouth with this top. Something I’ve never done before with anyone, nor wanted to. But, I’m really enjoying it!

But, with another top I’ve been with twice in the last month or so - after finally getting together after 5-6 months of messages back-and-forth - I absolutely go bare. The sex isn’t nearly as intense nor intimate as with the other one, but, at least I feel safe and uninhibited enough to take it raw with no hesitation. 

When I go to the glory hole booths at the baths, sometimes they wrap up - their decision - and sometimes they don’t. But, when they don’t, I’m still not yet ready to fully accept my place as an anonymous cumdump, and, I always chicken out and ask them - while I’m panting and breathing heavily from the fucking I’m getting - to pull out. I honestly don’t think I’m going to be asking them to do that much longer, as it’s just always so anti-climactic when I do. 

I often lay face down nude on the bed in my room with the door ajar and the light out when I’m there, knowing full well what I’m asking for and offering to those who are willing to venture inside. I think I might be more ready to accept what cums when I do that, as opposed to what happens in the booths. I definitely feel sexier when I hear someone slowly enter my room and position themselves behind me and start pokin’ around back there. 

I understand completely. I have found I still need to get a little buzzed before hooking up with guys. It helps me let the inhibitions go. Lately I have used sniffies and i always say I want it bare. I have found that poppers will make me slut out completely as well. I ended up taking two loads this weekend and both the booze and poppers let me take my place as a good bottom. 

1) i think raw cocks slide in more easily.

2) i really love being fucked by dominant guys who do it only for their own pleasure, and who just dump and go, and if they bareback without asking, then that really emphasises what sort of a man they are. If a man thinks he has a right to fuck raw, then i want him up me

3) Even if they are not that sort of guy i like to pretend they are. It's easier to pretend when its raw

4) i could be fooling myself, but i think the tops are better at fucking when it's raw. They get more pleasure so they do it better.

5) Emotionally, walking home with cum dripping down my leg or falling asleep with a load inside me is about as good as it gets.

5 hours ago, Mikehunter311 said:

I understand completely. I have found I still need to get a little buzzed before hooking up with guys. It helps me let the inhibitions go. Lately I have used sniffies and i always say I want it bare. I have found that poppers will make me slut out completely as well. I ended up taking two loads this weekend and both the booze and poppers let me take my place as a good bottom. 

Wow! I’m not even anywhere near that level of dedication. I’ve never tried poppers, and I really don’t drink. It’s definitely a mental commitment more than physical. I know it’s a line that has  to be crossed, but I just haven’t made the leap yet. 

There is no better feeling in the world than an ass full of cum. I love the knowledge that I gave him enough pleasure that he came deep inside me. The second, third and fourth fucks are even better with all of the cum as lube.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

I love the feeling of a raw cock inside me. Completely submitting to a man who needs to get his rocks off and share his seed. Even though I'm definitely Vers, given the choice I would always bottom. There's nothing better that feeling another guy fucking me hard, thrusting hard as he cums inside me and feeling my gapping arse after he's pulled out and the wetness between my arse cheeks as his sperm slowly leaks out and slide my fingers into my hole and taste the mixture of his load and my arse juices. 

On 9/7/2021 at 2:28 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

Lmao. Correct. 

The privilege of taking raw cock and loads from real Men is more than enough for us faggots.

Beyond that, it’s all what about what the Alpha wants and needs. Faggots/ cumdump exist to serve them, not the other way around. Meaning, if fucking raw feels better for the Top, that’s all we care about. Doesn’t matter to me whether I feel a difference or not. 

I could not have said it better, Ariel.

We faggots and cumdumps are here to provide any kind of pleasure an Alpha Male wants. Period.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 3:41 AM, YrGudBtm80 said:

Wow! I’m not even anywhere near that level of dedication. I’ve never tried poppers, and I really don’t drink. It’s definitely a mental commitment more than physical. I know it’s a line that has  to be crossed, but I just haven’t made the leap yet. 

Understood completely. I get it. You want to have fun but also not have lifetime ramifications. Getting stretched out last weekend was awesome and at the same time I also don’t want to regret the decision. To date I haven’t regretted anything. 

Fore me it is the great feeling of something sliding in and out. Condoms don't feel good. WHen the guy cums if he throbs and shoots, all the better. Every cock feels different, every guys fucks different . Same with if a guy pisses in me his cock will jerk, that drives me wild plus what ever goes in will cum out. Most guys will play with my hole before or after, or both. I like feeling different things violating my butt

I have been anally addicted since I was young 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mikehunter311 said:

Understood completely. I get it. You want to have fun but also not have lifetime ramifications. Getting stretched out last weekend was awesome and at the same time I also don’t want to regret the decision. To date I haven’t regretted anything. 

Getting pumped full of warm and creamy cum on my days off from work is really all I daydream about nowadays