Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

When I top, I can definitely feel the difference between fucking raw and fucking with a condom. Fucking raw just feels way better on my dick, just the skin on skin contact alone. Releasing my load inside a guy fills me with this feeling that I am leaving a part of myself inside him and I find myself pushing my load deep inside him. if I found out that he squirted it out, it would insult me because I want my load to be fully absorbed into his body. I feel the strongest bond to the other guy when I am unloading and immediately after, especially when I can feel and see my own cum on my dick, leaking out of his ass before I pull out. For me, topping raw reduces me to my primitive state where my only desire is to deposit my seed inside someone, and accomplishing that is so satisfying. So that's why I like to bareback when I am topping and which is why I am willing to take on the risk.

On the other hand, the few times I bottomed (different cocks 8+ inches no reason why it shouldn't rock my world), it didn't feel like anything was happening down there. Maybe my ass is just not sensitive but it felt like it was all about his pleasure and I was just the means to his pleasure, which I was OK with but there was no real physical pleasure from the fuck. even though I haven't bottomed raw, I doubt that I would have been able to tell the difference between a raw and condom dick in my ass. So my question is for guys who bottom raw: What do you get from barebacking that you couldn't get from being fucked with a condom? Do you really feel when a dick is raw inside you, is there a difference in how it feels in your ass? Would you be happy barebacking if the guy pulled out before cumming or is the load very important to you? I hope you can explain to me your experiences and feelings and just what's going on in your mind when you're bottoming raw, thanks

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

Guest descartes70817

I asked one of my bottoms why he said he prefers me fucking him compared to other guys who fuck him because I'm enthusiastic and energetic, so he feels when I cum, while they're all pump and dump, no technique at all. I feel the same way about bottoms - some are just fuck holes, ones who fuck back are a lot hotter but guys who are really into it are my favorite.

Skin on skin feels so much better, just like for you. And why wouldn't I want the skin of the man inside me literally touching me without barrier? I know well before he cum I am already absorbing precious precum from him into me.

In general any pulling out is so wrong. Cum belongs in me. I know that. I want and need cum in my ass. I keep it in me to absorb as much of my top forever as I can.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

When there's a BOND between the TOP and BOTTOM...its really magical in nature; because, it seems everything works like a well functioning piece of equipment.  The physical, mental and spiritual BOND between the individual's is so powerful you can see and feel the sparks that radiates between everyone.  I have enjoyed being on both ends of the sling...and its really...not a pump and dump situation for ME...its all about the connection and how connected we can make each other feel like...there won't be another fuck'n like this ever again.  So, I feel when  I give everything back and forth...its like an addiction for the BOTH of US....sharing that SPECIAL ...connection...NO PULL OUTS...NO INHIBITIONS...just...hardcore ....cock and ball's deep 'animal lusts'....MORE...until...the loads are running out the hole...and getting sticky wet for MORE...harder and deeper fuck'n.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 8

What I get from bottoming raw is knowing that there's nothing I can possibly do to stop my body from absorbing another man's DNA. The mental stimulation I get from feeling a raw cock breeding me brings so much physical pleasure.  I get a lot of my pleasure from having my body used by another man as a means for his pleasure. It's not the same when guys pull out, I need to take their cum inside me once they start fucking me, otherwise I feel like I've failed my top.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

The warmth, the connection, the strength. A cock feels different than a toy does, an a bare cock does feel different than a covered one. 

When a guy is pounding my hole, harder and harder, full abandon and me letting go and riding the wave, there is nothing similar to hearing that final grunt and feeling that full on shudder as he dumps everything he has inside. There's a solid warmth when he pulls out and leaves his jizz behind. Just often enough for a memory that longs to be renewed, I can actually feel the guy cum, either due to the force or the angle. It's pretty damn incredible. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, bbicurious said:

What do you get from barebacking that you couldn't get from being fucked with a condom? Do you really feel when a dick is raw inside you, is there a difference in how it feels in your ass? Would you be happy barebacking if the guy pulled out before cumming or is the load very important to you? I hope you can explain to me your experiences and feelings and just what's going on in your mind when you're bottoming raw, thanks

I've never had a condom inside me, so I have no comparison. I can tell the smooth dildo from a textured one, though. If that means anything. Yes, the load is very important to me. It ranks up there with the fucking itself. As far as pulling out, I've always said "I have 2 holes, you better hit at least one of them". I can't stand the pull out, shoot the first couple shots on my hole, then stick it back in maneuver. It's either all in my mouth or all in my kunT. If he blows a load in my ass, I'm certainly not done with it. It'll almost always end up in my mouth anyway.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

#1.  It feels better... A LOT Better

#2. Its more intimate and yea I do feel more connected with the TOP.

#3. I like the load of course, But the fucking is the main course. With the right top, I can have anal orgasm after another for over an hour ... I have a TOP who stays rock hard and doesn't cum after fucking for 1-2 hours. He is totally turned on by my cumming while he's buried inside me.

For the record, I feel a difference between an Uncut & Cut cock too

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I, unfortunately, spent most of my active sexual years using condoms, or I should say 'had them used on me' since I'm a bottom. And I can honestly tell you that there is absolutely a difference between a covered dick up the ass and a raw one. For me, dildos and butt plugs always felt great, but as soon as a condom covered cock went up my ass the pleasure just wasn't there, and sometimes it was uncomfortable, like my ass was trying to reject it. As soon as I took my first bareback cock up my ass, I knew there would be no going back. It felt so much better, the skin on skin, and knowing that he was planting his seed in me just made it that much hotter. More intimate, too. And it's always a thrill. No going back! Only bareback ;) 

• Upvote 3

Guest Memphian
9 hours ago, bbicurious said:

. . . but it felt like it was all about his pleasure and I was just the means to his pleasure, which I was OK with but there was no real physical pleasure from the fuck. even though I haven't bottomed raw, I doubt that I would have been able to tell the difference between a raw and condom dick in my ass. So my question is for guys who bottom raw: What do you get from barebacking that you couldn't get from being fucked with a condom? Do you really feel when a dick is raw inside you, is there a difference in how it feels in your ass? Would you be happy barebacking if the guy pulled out before cumming or is the load very important to you? I hope you can explain to me your experiences and feelings and just what's going on in your mind when you're bottoming raw, thanks

That part of it being for his pleasure actually turns me on-- him using my ass like a woman's cunt to milk his balls.  But I do get a lot of physical pleasure out of it.  The initial penetration, the feeling of his balls against me, when he pulls almost all the way out until the head is just about to come out, then plunges back in, it all feels wonderful.  I'm always rock hard when I'm getting fucked.  I've only cum once without me or the top touching my dick.  But still, that tells you how good it feels to some of us at least.  

As far as bareback vs. condoms as others have said condoms create more friction, so bare feels better.  But there's also the big mental thrill too of knowing another man's bare cock is deep in your guts, and later his seed.  

Edited by Memphian

Guest Memphian
8 hours ago, AZRawPig said:

When there's a BOND between the TOP and BOTTOM...its really magical in nature; because, it seems everything works like a well functioning piece of equipment.  The physical, mental and spiritual BOND between the individual's is so powerful you can see and feel the sparks that radiates between everyone.  I have enjoyed being on both ends of the sling...and its really...not a pump and dump situation for ME...its all about the connection and how connected we can make each other feel like...there won't be another fuck'n like this ever again.  So, I feel when  I give everything back and forth...its like an addiction for the BOTH of US....sharing that SPECIAL ...connection...NO PULL OUTS...NO INHIBITIONS...just...hardcore ....cock and ball's deep 'animal lusts'....MORE...until...the loads are running out the hole...and getting sticky wet for MORE...harder and deeper fuck'n.

That's very well put and I can identify.  That connection when a man is deep inside me is almost spiritual.  I'm bi and I do love pussy.  Fucking women is definitely intimate and creates a real connection, but not on the same level as when I'm getting fucked.  

For me, the feeling of being HIS and him owning me while he gets his pleasure is heightened by him going in bare.   Knowing it's for his pleasure and then pushing back hard as he unloads deep in my hole leaving his seed behind is so erotic.  Nothing is sexier than my cock dripping precum from a good fucking as his spunk drops out of my arse 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I can absolutely tell the difference between covered and not covered...same goes for cut or uncut...the connection of two guy pushing each other to find the feeling they need is awesome. Toys are great and a lot fun, but definitely different form a raw cock. I've had a number of covered cocks in my kunt and the fuck is usually always boring and I won't cum anally. I'm always hard as a rock when I'm being pounded raw, that feeling of his skin rubbing and stimulating us both is amazing, but with a covered cock I'm always soft and it becomes less about the connection and passion and just plain borning. And yes the load is important to me if I don't get it I fee unfulfilled and that I didn't to a good job pleasing my top because that's what is cum dump pigs are for!

• Upvote 1

Its the physical thing of skin on skin and also that his cum will be leaving his body and filling mine. Mentally, it is me giving myself to him for use. My ass is his to take with no barrier in between. A mans cock and cum are very special and I feel honored that he wants to give it to me. There's no way he should cover it and break that bond and primal moment.

• Upvote 5