Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

On 9/10/2021 at 8:29 AM, fatbottom said:

1) i think raw cocks slide in more easily.

2) i really love being fucked by dominant guys who do it only for their own pleasure, and who just dump and go, and if they bareback without asking, then that really emphasises what sort of a man they are. If a man thinks he has a right to fuck raw, then i want him up me

3) Even if they are not that sort of guy i like to pretend they are. It's easier to pretend when its raw

4) i could be fooling myself, but i think the tops are better at fucking when it's raw. They get more pleasure so they do it better.

5) Emotionally, walking home with cum dripping down my leg or falling asleep with a load inside me is about as good as it gets.

Really agree with this especially points 2 and 5

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbttmboy

Total satisfaction. I rarely top which can be fun. But as a sub bottom it’s the total submission to a Bull top and his friends that really turn me on. Love being daddy’s cock holder.  Knowing men are being satisfied in my holes, using me as their cum deposit gives me complete satisfaction. I know my job on this earth is to make dominant men feel in control, pleasured, and relieved. Best feeling is playing with their cum loads afterwards and feeling my damage pucker created by their cocks. 

Even when I insisted on condoms - which I did ( in a way that now makes me laugh), I always realised that bare would feel far more natural and better - in a way which would really turn me on. It was just that I feared what would happen if I didn't.
For a while the fear and the turn-on were in an uneasy tension when I started to bb. Now, the fear's gone now, the turn-on remains and I can't imagine ever going back to condoms. But even back then it was like facemasks - worn because they seemed necessary, not because I would otherwise out of choice.

Totally agree with the conversation starter. There are literally bottoming experiences where I feel close to nothing. Not sure what the full reason is, but monotonous fucking is part of it. Happens even with big cocks. At some point I’ll start clenching my hole just to make him cum earlier and to get over it. 

and then there are others, better one, giving me more pleasure than I could ever get from my dick. Mental connections, desire and mutual appeal are key to it. 

On 10/18/2021 at 12:54 AM, Treehugger said:

Lots of great answers and truth about what it feels like for a bottom to take raw cock vs a wrapped one. I have to point out one aspect no one has mentioned. For me difference is pleasure vs searing pain. For men with a latex sensitivity like me a condom up the ass equals torture. 
     Earlier this year I went home with three pigs and we spent about 5 hours breeding each other. The bed was littered with dildos and butt plugs. Not really my thing but I thought I would give one a try. Big mistake as I forgot to check if it was Latex.

It felt great for about 5 seconds as it stretched my hole then it felt like a hot poker had been stuck up my ass. Not fun.

I used condoms for years and just assumed sex was painful. I was such a duh. I know there are non latex condoms buts it’s too late. My mind associates condoms with pain and I can’t get on board. Plus I’m too in love with getting bred. I need that load in my hole to be satisfied.

I feel like I am the only guy on here who complains about being allergic to latex (wah, poor me). Anybody else have this problem? If anything it’s a great reason to get a top to bareback. 

This is a great point. I have a sensitivity to latex as well. For the tops that want to cover up I tell them the issue. Condom sex has never been great for me. The lube ratio is off, it burns, and I can’t feel the cum. 

Most tops are cool when I tell them I prefer it bare. If not I just use my mouth to get them off. 

A lot more than a top, tbh. Being verse, I must say bottoms get a better deal.

Almost no better feelings than a dick stretching your hole, and big load (or loads) in your hole … nice and warm … dripping out the hole and down your balls and legs.

When I top, yeah it feels good. But it’s more mental satisfaction over dominating and marking someone with my load. 

I’ve always been submissive I’ve never felt it really to be my right whether or not the top wants to go raw! There’s a big difference anybody could fuck with a condom but to take somebody’s load in my ass makes me feel special, also makes the submissive experience so much more.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Seedthissub said:

I’ve always been submissive I’ve never felt it really to be my right whether or not the top wants to go raw! There’s a big difference anybody could fuck with a condom but to take somebody’s load in my ass makes me feel special, also makes the submissive experience so much more.

We are alike - I was growing up with a divorced mother , sexually active , I was very submissive - Obeying her as well as others !

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/31/2017 at 1:41 PM, notknown said:

Skin on skin feels so much better, just like for you. And why wouldn't I want the skin of the man inside me literally touching me without barrier? I know well before he cum I am already absorbing precious precum from him into me.

In general any pulling out is so wrong. Cum belongs in me. I know that. I want and need cum in my ass. I keep it in me to absorb as much of my top forever as I can.

This is me!  I love the idea of someones cum inside me so much, and the moment before he cums is like ready set go! i a race, and I just start to relax and surrender myself to him. heaven

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2