Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

Lots of good answers but bit long winded sorry. What's in it for the bottom the answer is simple.  SPUNK. That's what the sissy wants. Thick white slimy sperm. All true sissy bitches crave the taste and feel of spunk. The really good ones want it swimming inside them. X

• Like 1

Guest apollobchbttm

I m thinking about the breeders experience, in this sense...

Not  allowing the breeder to plant his seed in my ass is just plain wrong. I compare in too a movie without an ending. The breeding that takes place is the finishing act it closes the circle. 

And I love being bred because a goes against most socially acceptable norms. Just a whore for everyone’s use and who wants to admit they enjoy whoring themselves out.

Edited by apollobchbttm

Haven't read the replies but here's my view :

I get off on the submissive side - knowing I'm opening my most intimate parts up for someone's manhood, with no barriers.

There's nothing like knowing you're taking raw cock. Knowing someone's dick head is stretching your guts, precum coating your walls. Guys love when I clamp their cock hard and clench my arse walls.

Then of course, knowing I've claimed their warm load. 

I'd say there's perhaps more in it for the bottom than the top!

• Upvote 3

Guest GoneFishing

when i get the right top to fuck me he can take me to an outer body experience!  like last night at the club. unleashing my inner whore and surrendering to every stroke :)

Edited by GoneFishing

When I bottom it's all about the intimacy of feeling my top's raw cock in my mancunt. Whether I can feel the cum filling my pussy or not doesn't matter, it's all about giving my ass feely and willingly to the top. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just something about being TAKEN by a man, his hard, bare cock all the way in. His hands on my hips as he squirts that load, the load that I earned with my tight ass. He puts his essence in me and marks me, he uses me as his bitch. It's a mind fuck to take it raw.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pozbbttm

I’m vers bttm, I’ve only barebacked ever! My first time we both wanted to bareback. Never used rubber. 

As a bttm I want a guys load deep inside me. If it’s a poz load then bonus!

• 2 weeks later...

- So my question is for guys who bottom raw: What do you get from barebacking that you couldn't get from being fucked with a condom?

I sense what you enjoy sensing as a top, knowing my lover’s seed is inside me, not in some ridiculous rubber. I want to absorb that semen into the walls of my rectum and colon, to be part of me, If it has a virus in it, so much the better! I love the risk of getting impregrated!

- Do you really feel when a dick is raw inside you, is there a difference in how it feels in your ass?

My hole can’t feel the difference between a raw cock and a covered dick. It’s a mental thing, knowing it is skin against skin.

Then again, perhaps I haven’t felt enough covered cocks to know the difference. Just because he said he rolled one on doesn’t mean that he actually did. Or, maybe my hole is too loose to be able to tell the difference,

- Would you be happy barebacking if the guy pulled out before cumming or is the load very important to you?

Absolutely not! I need to have his cum inside me! I need to know that I am absorbing his semen into me. I won’t let even one drop of it leak out!

I have barebacked, with rare exceptions, since my very first fuck. I wanted to know my top’s load was in me that first time and my mindset has never changed, regardless of the HIV risk.

Second, third and fourth guys breeding my hole have been able to tell that someone else has been there before them, even without being tipped off. I know I’m slippery inside there after my enemas, but those loads of pecker snot must make me really slippery in there.

In the beginning, I was happy just knowing my lovers semen was inside me. Now that I am more aware, I love knowing that his swimming sperm will travel deeper into me, and hopefully will carry a special gift even deeper into me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 1:15 PM, bbicurious said:

Do you really feel when a dick is raw inside you, is there a difference in how it feels in your ass?

There's a warmth and softness that you experience with a bare cock that you just don't get have with condoms. It's a subtle difference, but it is perceptible. And yeah, I realize we usually talk about cocks being hard, but they're not rocks. Even at their hardest, there's still a fleshy 'give' to them.

I can absolutely feel the difference. I was unknowingly introduced to barebacking via stealth. I met a top at a bathhouse and brought him back to my room. I had lube and a pile of condoms. After a bit of foreplay he put one on without me having to ask. I laid on my stomach and he mounted me and began a long slow sensual fuck. I was quite enjoying it, but it wasn't remarkably different from many previous fucks I'd received. Every so often he would pause and withdraw entirely from my ass. I assumed he was just doing it to hold off on cumming whenever he began to get close. And then after one of those pauses I suddenly felt that something was different. I could feel his body heat through his cock, and his skin against mine just felt softer and smoother. I didn't say anything right away because as a young twink I tended to act fairly demure and passive around daddy tops. It had also never occurred to me that someone might actually remove a condom during sex, and so I was nervous to even ask because it would sound crazy to even suggest that's what he had done. So I stayed quiet as he continued to fuck me. And it was amazing. What had started out as an enjoyable but unremarkable fuck was now a mind-blowingly awesome fuck. By far the best fuck of my life, up to that point. I continued to quietly enjoy his steady gentle thrusts for a few more minutes. But then the years of being told to always use a condom began to creep back into my thoughts, and I started to feel more and more nervous. I needed to know if he really was fucking me uncovered, so I finally peeked over my shoulder and asked him if he had taken the condom off. He confirmed that he had, and asked me if that was ok. I hesitated. I knew what I was supposed to say, but I also knew what my body wanted me to say. I could feel my heart racing as I told him I wanted him to continue fucking me bare. I knew I had turned a corner, and that things would never quite be the same. He continued fucking me, taking his time just as he had been. I savoured every second of it. And then briefly picked up the pace and I heard him grunting. For the very first time in my life, a man had cum in my ass. I can't honestly tell you that I could feel his cum inside me. But I knew it was there, and just knowing that was the hottest thing ever.

Would you be happy barebacking if the guy pulled out before cumming or is the load very important to you? I hope you can explain to me your experiences and feelings and just what's going on in your mind when you're bottoming raw, thanks

I enjoy the warmth and feeling of skin on skin regardless of where he cums. However... (I'm probably in the minority on this) if I had to chose between someone fucking me bare and pulling out versus someone fucking me covered and remaining inside my ass as he cums... I would choose the later. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE barebacking. But for me, knowing that his cock is buried inside me at the very moment that he's achieving the bliss of orgasm fulfills me in a way that nothing else does. So yes, his load is very important to me. But it's not THE most important thing to me.

Edited by bredbiyou
  • Upvote 1