Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

LUV the idea of being used for breeding purposes.  Having a dude's line up his dick with my hole feels so natural to me.  I am being used so a guy can get off.

I am a masculine former jock type that has realized that me hole is actually a pussy meant for guys to use, enjoy and breed me.  I was made to carry hot cum loads inside me all day. Even though I do not get into being pregnant, I love the that that my top NEEDS to knock me up to GET me pregnant.  The fuking part is hot but I really enjoy being freshly bred.  I am fulfilling my true purpose in being a sort of baby carrier for guys.  I honor and value the cum gift.  I never want to be pissed in because it ruins the gift I have been given.

Love when my top slides his fingers up into my freshly bred hole to swish his cum around and push it in me deeper to make sure his babies "take".

Even better when I am tongued afterwards to have my hole cleaned up!

I never concern my self with cumming myself.  It is ALL about being a bay carrier -- being made to carry another guys boys inside me.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I take raw cock, I feel more connected with my top(s). The lack of physical barriers helps eliminate any mental or emotional barriers between us. It makes me a more passionate bottom which provides a better experience for everyone. And the reward of a thick load of cum up my ass isn't bad either!

• Like 1

Condomless help me to love and accept tops for who they really are. Bottoming bareback is about acquiring someone else's Genetic Heritage; getting my fuckhole modyfied by him till his own pube's hairs start ingrowing from inside my hole and graft his skin to my internal skin. It's about to tatoo his cock in my anal mucosa too, calling it his name, taking his age, more then just his cock, it's about to take all his look, his apperance: his hairs, his color, his eyes, his beard, his nose, his ears, his pecs, his built, the size of his feet, his body fluids, his smell, his taste, his testosterone, his health, his civil identity, his blood type, his intolérances and allergies, also his genetics diseases, absolutely everything he is. Sharing my body with him (using the same hole), make me the same as him, became him, internally controlled by him, allowed him to install and live inside of me, getting sexually engaged is the most extreme engagement we had the chance to do. More than that, I forgot everything about me, abandonned me and got his bulge's hygien as mine, make his intimity replace mine, covered my pussy with all his germs and cock's fungus. Not finished: taking his body and all his moves in my interior, more and higher than his mother did, carrying in me this big boy more than his mother did. Getting his DNA impregnated my most intimate place, getting his personnal prints ingraved in all the surface of my sex. So, I have to live with his marks into the precious part of me, forever! There's no chirurgy for taking his existence out of my guts. Don't forget about his papilloma, cocks put it in for 9-20 months till your body can elimiate it. You have to be a real man for taking another one inside your body. That is a hard thing if you are not ready, but it's just the training before getting his powerfull suppository manhood expressed into your receptive anus! Is it enough? No! You're about to be pregnant from him, to be invaded by hundreds millions of his babies, girls and boys that looked like him, his own population gonna be absorbed by internal skin. This is what we have, us bottoms, from risky unprotected sex. We are totally loosing ourselves into crossbreeding cause it's the most intense thing in sexual intercourses. Non stop fucking: we are nasty for years after and top's still inside for life. Hope you'll never regret it 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

before I took raw cock, my favorite thing was sucking guys and either having them blast all over my face or swallowing their sperm.  Most of the guys seemed to really like blasting on my somewhat exotic half thai face, so I did that.  But I preferred drinking their cum.  However what I really longed for was the experience of them filling my ass.

Once I did take raw cock . . . wowww fuck oooooo  my!  It felt so much hotter.  And I love ass to mouth so when I'd pull them out and see, taste and swallow precum it was even hotter.  My ass would get so lubed from the ones who really precame a lot.  After that it was fuckin' hard to go back to condoms, but it got to where it was the guys choice but if they did not they were neg I'd tell them not to cum in me and they really all honored that.  Even the first couple times I wanted it and begged them, they said no, they had to honor their promise and they knew I was just too horny to stop.  But truth is, that part of why raw felt so much better was the thrill of knowing that they could be poz and more hot, that they could poz me.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:06 PM, timfreo said:

All bttms should be fucked raw and bred

here here, right on. and all Tops, especially poz ones should love fucking raw and breeding.

• 1 year later...

i am a bottom and want get fucked, my top say to me : all bottom must fuck bareback.

i  accept my top. he take me with his raw cock deep and hard. my hole go more open ,  he take fucking good, he make me to a cumdump. i was filled with his seed.he pozzed me 

it's a mental thing for me.   why do I have a man thrusting inside of me?    Because he wants to deposit his seed and attempt to impregnate me.     If there's a condom, then the entire primal purpose is gone.  It's like play acting something fake.     When I have a man inside of me, I want to hear him when he cums.    OP likes to push his seed as far up inside of a man as he can?   I want that too.   It's bonding.   It's almost ownership (although I'm not a total sub, and can be quite defiant as a bottom).    Getting bred is everything I look for, and It totally blows my circuits.    

If feels more intimate and loving when fucked raw. Im sensitive so when im fucked im loud and heard. Ive felt the raw feeling and condom which for me i can tell from the shape of his cock when its on his dick. I just dont feel as much connection to it like i do raw. And the load of course i want it shot inside me because it makes me feel connected and full. The warmth in my body grows with each load he shoots inside me. I try to keep my ass pussy plugged with a plug until they fuck me again then plug up again 

15 hours ago, haireebear said:

it's a mental thing for me.   why do I have a man thrusting inside of me?    Because he wants to deposit his seed and attempt to impregnate me.     If there's a condom, then the entire primal purpose is gone.  It's like play acting something fake.     When I have a man inside of me, I want to hear him when he cums.    OP likes to push his seed as far up inside of a man as he can?   I want that too.   It's bonding.   It's almost ownership (although I'm not a total sub, and can be quite defiant as a bottom).    Getting bred is everything I look for, and It totally blows my circuits.    

Wait - condoms are "play acting" but "impregnating a biologically male person" is ... um.... "realistic"?

I agree with the whole "primal instinct" thing for the top. And I have no issues with those guys who want the role playing aspect of "getting pregnant", but to denigrate condom usage as "play acting something fake" while touting something that is (from the bottom's perspective) actually fake seems, well, overblown.