Part 3

I kept fighting to push him off of me. I had a good idea of what he had and I didn’t want it, however my efforts to extract my ass from his cock were just a waste of energy.

“It’s too late. I’m so turned on” he said smiling, “I've been leaking into your warm hole since I slid in."

His cock was pumping faster and harder as he pressed his weight down on me, holding me still as he explained “I need this release," his breath becoming increasingly coarse, even as his cock because increasingly turgid.  "I’m so close,” he murmured as his hips pounded ever faster.  I gave-up on escaping and counted on him finishing-up after which I could escape, and clean-out his load.  Grunting, he fucked me with yet increased energy.

"Here it comes,” he announced as he pushed deep into my ass, raised up his body, his hands anchored on my chest as he positioned himself for his explosion, exclaiming "I'm shooting my toxic HIV into your hole!” as he pushed against me more and more, almost slamming his hips into me, repeatedly exclaiming "Take it, take it,” only to collapse on me, laying there gasping for breath but otherwise motionless.

I tied to wiggle out from under him, as he was in a relaxed state from his climax, but he sensed it and pressed more of his weight to me, explaining "Oh, we're not done.  I still have a couple of loads left in my balls," as he pushed deeper into my ass, somehow trying to find ever more depth.  Then with a slight chuckle he explained "I've been saving this up for a while.” 

I accepted that I was stuck, that I was going to get more poz loads out of my boss.  He didn’t wait long until he started to pump his hard massive cock in and out of my hole.  With his cum in me, his cock was now wet.  I moaned over and over as he fucked me, commenting “The whore likes my big poz cock.”

Giving into to the demon lust I answered “Oh God yes, fuck me, fuck me Daddy!”

He stood up, grabbed my ankles in his big hands, spreading my legs wide.  “You got it baby’ he said smiling pumping his cock into me hard and harder.

Oh my hole had never felt like this, it was stretched around a huge cock and the sensations were out of this world.

“Give me another load” I yelled.

“What kind of load do  you want?” he asked.

“A poz load, your poz load!” 

I was now getting into this.  I had dropped my guard, my fear and I was letting loose.  I wanted more of his furry body, more of his cock and more of his cum. 

“Oh fuck yeah, I knew I had you pegged right,” he remarked almost to himself.

I could feel his balls slapping my ass as he pounded my hole.  Harder and harder he fucked me.  The mattress was squeaking and the bed was hitting the wall causing a rhythmic pounding noise.  The thuds were getting louder and louder, the faster he pounded my hole.

“Oh fuck yeah, give me that big cock” I yelled.

He was now pulling completely out of my hole and ramming it back in.  The thuds were getting louder too. 

“Someone’s getting fucked hard in that room” I heard someone out side say.

“Harder," I yelled.

He was really starting to sweat, which was matting down his fur.  He was breathing hard.  I could feel his cock hardening up as his balls drew up close to his body as he grunted "Oh, fuck, your ass is milking my cock.”

“Shoot it in me deep” I yelled, "poz my ass.” 

He slammed into me hard and collapsed onto my body, knocking the breath out of me.  I struggled to breathe. As the shooting of cum in my ass slowed, he raised up a little, giving each of us a slight breather, after which he explained “The next fuck, you are going to do the work and ride me.”

I just nodded.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 21

Part 4

My boss pulled out of my hole. I could feel it gaping open. He climbed on the bed where his cock sprawled across his hairy thigh. I stood on the bed, straddling his hips, my hole teasing his cock, which left my cock pointing right at his face, just inches away.

“You know, if we want to insure I infect you,” he said, “we need to do a little prep work.”

“Is it too late?” I asked.

“Not at all.”

“I was trying to do that when I first started to finger your sweet hole.”

With that his hand snaked its way up to my hole, where his finger nail ripped at my hole.  It stung like a paper cut.  He started to push it inside, at which point some of his cum dripped out, coating his finger.  Once inside, he hooked his finger and start to scratch the inside of my hole.  It wasn’t too painful, but it definitely hurt.  He pushed in more and scratched the walls of my hole.  Once he thought his work was done, he withdrew his finger, which was now coated in his toxic cum.  i thought he was going to give it to me to taste, but it went into his mouth and he sucked it clean.

“Your ass and my cum taste awesome together,” he remarked with a slight chuckle, as he slowly jacked his cock, which was gradually responding by stiffening up.  He displayed his prowess by taking his shaft at the base tightly in his fist, holding it straight in the air.

“Sit,” he ordered.

I slowly squatted down as my boss aimed his cock at my hole.  It wasn’t long until the big head was pressing against my hole.  Bracing myself with the old wooden head board, I dropped lower onto my boss’s cock.  His cock head popped into my hole with ease. 

“Drop down don’t stop at all” he said, “until you are balls-deep.”

I took a deep breathe of air and dropped, loudly exclaiming "Fuck me,” even if, after two fucks, it still was a little stretch to accommodate his pole.  Soon enough, however, I could feel his balls against my ass, his crotch hair as well.  My cock and balls were resting on his hairy stomach, tickling them. 

“Now ride my horse cock,” he commanded.

I lifted up until I could feel the head of his cock on my hole, then dropped back down.  The boss let out a groan as I fucked myself.  I picked up speed causing the mattress to squeak again.  My boss was thrusting his hips upward, which pushed him back against the head board.  His thrusting action was causing the head board to knock against the wall again. 

“Fuck his ass good, buddy,” said a voice in the next room.

“Third time,” my boss replied, “come over and watch.  Door's open.” 

“Oh fuck, yeah,” the other voice answered. 

I continued to ride his horse cock as we heard a door slam shut next door.  My hole was sucking his cock back in as a knock came from the other side of your door.  The door opened and a man came in.  He was shirtless and was holding his open jeans up.   He pulled up a chair to the bed, dropped his jeans to his ankles and sat down.  He was toned and had a few tattoos.  His cock was average in length, but thick.  His crotch was shaved, as were his balls.  He looked like a drug addict, but was too clean cut to be one. 

“My whore didn't show,” he said, “so I have been huffing poppers and jacking to you guys fucking.” 

“I got lucky,” my boss said, “this whore works for me.”

“Fuck yeah,” the stranger said, “loved the poz roleplaying, made me shoot.”

“Fuck, it’s not role-play,” my boss said, “I'm fuckin' infecting him.”

“Oh fuck that’s twisted.”

I continued to ride the horse cock, when my hole got to the head, I paused giving the stranger a good look at my boss' cock.  I watched as the stranger as he stroked his hard cock.  I could see a shine on his cock head from the pre-cum he was leaking. 

“Your next load you can shoot in his ass” my boss told him.

“I’m not poz.” he said, “hell, I can't be since I'm in the Marines.”

“It’s cool,” my boss muttered as he placed his hands under each check of my ass, helping me fuck myself on his cock.  My cock was bouncing off his stomach each time I hit bottom.  I could see the Marine out of the corner of my eye, he was huffing poppers and jacking his cock, his balls bouncing as his hand moved up and down.  My boss’s cock was slick with the cum that was oozing down his shaft from my hole.  My ass was wet from the cum that had started to coat his balls.  I was leaving a little bit of pre-cum each time my cock hit his stomach. 

The Marine, meanwhile, had gotten up and moved to the edge of the bed, still stroking his cock.  His cock was rock hard, as if he was ready to cum soon.

“Feed me that load,” my boss said.

The Marine quickly jumped on the bed and stood between me and my boss.  He was straddling his body, cock to his face and ass to mine.  I could smell the musk coming from his body, especially his ass.  It was intoxicating. 

“Open wide,” the Marine instructed my boss, as I continued to ride my boss's cock, which was getting harder and harder. 

“Here it comes," the Marine announced as his body stiffened as he started to grunt.  My boss moved forward bringing his mouth closer to the Marine’s cock.  I could see the balls of the Marine bounce a little as he shot is load in my boss’ mouth. As soon as he was done, he jumped off the bed, put on his jeans and ran out.

My boss’s face was a mess.  It was covered in cum, even in his goatee and in his hair. 

“Did you taste any?” I asked.

“A little, that cannon shot out everywhere, and kept firing,” he replied.

“I need to clean you,” I suggested hopefully.

“Not until I load your ass again,” he answered, adding “I’m so close.”

I started to move up and down on his cock faster.  My legs were beginning to ache from squatting so much and would be sore over the weekend. My boss’s breathing was becoming more rapid.  He moved his hands to my shoulders, just resting them there as I bounced up and down on his cock.

“Here it comes,” he yelled.

“Shut the fuck up you faggots,” yelled the Marine in the next room.

“Fucking going to load your ass,” my boss yelled even louder as he pushed me down hard onto his cock and held me there.  His cock jumped inside my ass, depositing it’s third toxic load deep into me.  I could feel his cock slowly softening inside me as it stopped shooting it’s load.  With that I leaned forward and started to lick and suck all the cum off my boss's face, swallowing it.  As I did so, I felt his cock slip out and fall between his legs. 

“I need to shower and head home” he said with a sigh.  "Get dressed and be gone when I get out.” 

I stood up, moving off the bed and dressed quickly so I heard the shower come on as I left.  Getting into my car and heading home, I was lost in the memory of what just happened.  I had the weekend to processes the events:   my boss using me three times, force-pozzing me, and I acquiesced to his designs, without even a fight.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 22
  • Thanks 1

Part 5

I spent the weekend at home, alone and drinking.  I couldn’t believe what had happened.  I had to let it soak in.  At least the weekend when by slowly, which was good as I wasn’t sure how I was going to face work and my boss on Monday, but eventually it came around.  I arrived at my cubicle on time without having spoken with anyone, not even those on the elevator.  I kept my head down and just waited, searching for a ready explanation to give anyone who asked if I was out of sorts.  Not finding any creative explanation, I decided I would answer any inquiries by simply saying I had drunk too much over the weekend.  Which wasn't by any stretch a lie. 

Once my computer was up and going, I went through my morning routines.  Emails first.  Fuck.  There in my box was an email from my boss, telling me we had a meeting at ten in his office.  Deep down I was hoping that it was a department meeting, but at ten I learned it was not.

“Excellent job last week, Kent,” he said as I entered his office.

“Thank you Sir,” I replied.

“Please take a seat,” he said, moving around from behind his desk. 

Sitting on the corner of his desk, suit jacket open, his crotch open to my view.  My hole twitched knowing what was lurking behind that zipper. 

“I had a good chat with the VP of Public Relations and needless to say he would like to get involved in our special project.” 

“Sir?” I asked.

“He’s in a situation similar to mine, so I've offered him your services.  He doesn't know your identity, but would like to meet you tonight at the same motel where we met.”

“I don’t know.”

“Same room, but at six” he said, adding “I have arranged for you to leave early, with pay, so you can be ready for your meeting.”

“Sir, I ….” I tried to say.

“Don’t disappoint me, Kent,” he said, “you are providing a great service to the executives of our corporation.” 

“Yes, Sir, I'll meet him at six.”

“I knew you would, always a team player,” he replied with a smile, adding “you can leave at lunch time to get ready.” 

“Yes, Sir.”

“Do me proud” he added as I stepped out of his office, but not before he commented “Oh, and our time Friday will be a standing appointment, got it?”

“Yes, Sir.”

The day went by fast at work and then at home.  I quickly found myself back in my car heading out to the sleazy motel to be used by another man.  I was a little nervous not only entering the motel during the day, but on who was about to meet.  I had never met him before, nor had I ever laid eyes on him.

Parking behind the motel, near room 13, I looked around.  The only other vehicle in the lot was a black Range Rover.  Taking a deep breathe I got out and headed to the door.  I could see the curtains of the window open a bit.  I fought the urge to peek in to see what I who I was going to met.  I reached the door and knocked, abandoning the idea of peeking in the window. 

When the door opened I was shocked, instead of a very old man, I came face to face with a man in about his early forties.  He had blonde hair and blues eyes, clean shaven.  He was dressed only in white briefs, which were already tenting outwards.  His body was toned and completely smooth.  No words were spoken.  He simply motioned for me to enter.  Once inside the door was shut and locked.  He pulled the curtains shut.  I was standing in the middle of the room, staring at the bed, the one just a few days ago my boss fucked me three times and knocked me up. 

His hand on my ass brought me back to the present.  I didn’t waste any time.  I began to remove  my clothes, until I was naked in front of him.  Without saying a word, I moved to the bed and sat down.  He just stood there and watched, rubbing his crotch through his underwear. 

“What position do you prefer for fucking?” I asked.

“On your back, ass at the edge and your legs stretched up to heaven,” he replied.

I laid back, making sure my ass was on the edge of the bed and lifted my legs.  I watched him drop his briefs. His cock was not as big as my boss’s, but then few cocks would be.  Still the blond man's cock was a good seven inches, cut.  He moved towards my ass, slowly stroking his cock, which was already hard.  Once at my ass, he pushed the head of his cock into my hole, but just only to hold it in place, it didn’t go in.

“You understand that this will be a fuck with no condoms.” 

I nodded.

“I don’t pull out either when I shoot my load.” 

I nodded again.

“Oh, one more thing.  I am highly toxic” he said slamming his cock into me balls deep.

I screamed.  I was pre-lubed but I was not relaxed enough for him to enter me.  He pushed in further as his body met mine. 

“Wanna be a cold fucking whore” he said, “I will treat you like a cold fucking whore.”

He pulled his cock back until his head was just inside and then slammed back in.  The pain was intense.  His hands gripped my ankles, pulling my legs wide.  His cock was being rammed in and out of me.  “Still shooting neg, bitch?” he asked.

“I think so.”

“So, no fuck-flu yet?” 

“No, Sir.” 

His balls were bouncing off my ass hard, as his cock used my hole.

“You know you’re just a fuck hole to us” he said, “nothing more.”

“Yes Sir, fuck me and breed me.”

“A fucking whore who gives it away for free.”

He was sweating good now.  Beads of sweat was running down his chest.  I turned my head to see our reflection in the mirror.  I could see his ass muscles clinch up, causing deep dimples to form on his ass as he murmured “Leaking toxic cock slime into that whore ass.” 

I watch more beads of sweat run down his back and over his beefy ass.  At times I could see the reflection of his cock pumping in and out of my ass. 

“Look at me, cunt.”

I turned my head and looked him in the eyes.  He pulled my legs open wider, causing a little pain in my groin.

“Your fucking cock’s not even hard” he said, “you’re just a pussy boy.” 

His speed was picking up, his cock was pumping my ass harder and harder as it steadily thickened-up. 

“You should feel privileged getting my toxic load, bitch.”  He slammed his cock deep into my hole and as he did so, he lost his balance and fell on top of me, his cock, however, remained buried deep in my hole as it pumped his poz load into my ass.

“Fuck,” he exclaimed as he quickly lifted off of me and withdrew from my ass, wiping his cock on my leg and moved away.  I slowly lowered my legs and stood.  It was over quick. 

“At least  you could say is fucking thank you,” he snapped.

“Thank you Sir, for your toxic load.”

He nodded in acknowledgement as he ordered “Get dressed and get out.”

I quickly pulled my clothing on and stepped towards the door.  As I reached for the door knob he called-out "Hey, I'll email your boss when I want that hole again,” adding as an after thought “It’s the best I’ve had in a long time.” 

I stepped out of his room and stood in the hall, my back up against his door, trying to take in the session in, recognizing he had treated me like shit, yet apparently wanted it again.  "Damn, that’s fucked up," I said quietly to myself.

“Got that pussy fucked again?” a voice to my right said. 

Walking up the sidewalk was the Marine.  Shit, I thought, this is all I need.

“Different john, I see.  Maybe you should charge them.  Sell that pussy if it’s that good,” he said with a laugh.

I headed to my car to make my departure, but before I reached it he grunted “Hey faggot!” ever so helpfully reminding me “AIDS kills.”

• Like 19
  • Upvote 16
  • Thanks 1