Part 6

The next day I was back in the office. It was a quiet morning and I wasn't sure if the VP had reported back to my boss the events of yesterday’s meeting or what. I had not heard from him all morning, so I concentrated on my work.  I had just sat down after returning from lunch, a liquid one just in case, when my phone rang.  Picking up the phone, I hadn't even answered with a hello when I heard my boss' voice bellow “My office, NOW!” 

I jumped. I moved quickly to my boss’s door and knocked. Then waited.

“Come,” my boss' voice answered from the other side.  Opening the door, I found not only my boss but the fucking VP who had pozzed my hole yesterday evening. 

“Sit.”  I shut the door and moved to the guest chair.

“Mr. Meeks has filled me in on your meeting.  While he complimented your hole, your attitude was an issue.”

“I’m sorry, Sir.  I wasn’t sure how I should be.  I had never met you, Mr. Meeks, and I apologize. I hope  you give me an opportunity to correct my attitude.”

“I will use that hole again,” Mr. Meeks replied.

I was glad to hear that he wanted to fuck me again.  I didn't want to fuck-up this whole special  project.

“It has been brought to my attention that one of our high asset clients will be in the area tomorrow night. I will be sending you to him as a gift from our company,” my boss said.

My cock twitched in my pants and start to leak. I could already feel the cock in my hole. I wanted it. I could feel the pre-cum flowing out of my piss slit as I listen to them pass on the information I needed for the client. 

Mr. Meeks occasionally adjusted his crotch in his dress pants, while he was standing next to  my boss. Their instructions were not hard, just had to act some, but that would be easy. 

My boss rose from his chair behind his desk, revealing his hard cock sticking out of the fly of his suit pants. It was semi hard.  “Remember, we have a meeting Friday night,” he cautioned.

“Yes, Sir."

He grabbed his cock and tucked it back into his fly, then zipped up.

The next day I got the info and set out to meet the client, arriving at his hotel at 4:45 and making my way up to the fifteenth floor. Taking a deep breath I knocked on his door. It was just a moment later he answered it.

“Good evening, I am Kent.  Mr. Meeks and Mr. Troy sent me.”

“Oh yes, yes, please come in,” a voice answered.

Once inside, I made my way to the middle of the room and turned to face him. He was about six-four, solid man. He had red hair and was a bit pale. He was only dressed in a white robe, tied closed around his body. 

“Please make yourself comfortable,” he invited.

I removed my shoes and socks first as he stood there watching me. I began to unbutton my shirt and remove it next. I undid my jeans and dropped them to the floor. After stepping out of them I was completely naked.  I stood there watching him, remarking “This is way more comfortable,” rubbing my hand across my chest.

His hands went to the ties of his robe and undid it. I watch the robe open exposing his naked body underneath. He was completely smooth except of a small patch of red fur just above the base of his cock. To the right of it was a scorpion tattoo. He removed his robe and threw it on the floor next to the door. 

“I like your scorpion tattoo, so you are a Scorpio?”I said, playing dumb.

“Something like that,” he replied.

I moved over to him and dropped to my knees. His hardening cock was right in front of me, slowly growing outwards from his body.

“I only play safe” I said to him right before I put his cock head in my mouth.

“Me too,” he replied with a smirk.

I slowly slid my mouth down the shaft of his thick cock. I slowly back off his cock, just to slid it back into my mouth. I could hear him moaning as I sucked his cock. I reached back and started to play with my hole, running my finger around it, then sliding it in.

“Oh yeah, finger that pussy,” he moaned.

I continued to suck his cock and finger my hole. I slid another finger in my hole, stretching it a bit. 

“Let’s get you on the bed and have some fun,” he suggested as he withdrew his cock from my mouth and stepped back, helping me to my feet and onto his bed, where he placed me in a kneeling position, my knees almost on the edge of the bed. He disappeared into the bath room, bringing back with him two condoms. 

I listened to him open the package of one condom. He slipped it onto his hard cock. I could hear the condom snap a couple of times.

“It’s okay, just pulling to tip out a bit, so there is room for my load inside it.” 

I smiled, I knew what he was really doing. He was trying to rip the condom a bit so it broke as he fucked me. He snapped the condom again.

“Got it right where I want it.”

He knelt down and started to eat my hole. His tongue pushed in my hole some. He then pulled his face back and spit on my hole. He quickly stood and pushed the head of his cock against my hole. I pushed my hole out and his cock slid into me, very slowly. He then pulled out his cock and jacked it, pulling back the condom, stretching it a bit more on his cock.  Again he lined up his cock and pushed into me, this time sliding in balls-deep, and staying there.

“Sweet hole,” he murmured.

I pushed back against him, pressing my ass against his crotch. He gripped my hips and started to slowly move back and forth, his cock slowly moving in and out. He was pulling his cock out until his head was just in then sliding back in. I reached back while his cock was almost out and touched it, making sure the condom was still on.

“It’s still there my friend,” he remarked, adding “no fucking with out them." 

He picked up speed and was now thrusting faster and harder. He was moaning as he pushed into me. His balls were swinging as he fucked me. He pulled out for a moment and then slammed his cock back into my hole with such force I fell forward on the bed. His body followed mine and he was now on top of me, raising his hips up and down driving his cock in and out.

“Oh fuck, your hole is amazing,” he said, “even through the condom, it’s like velvet.” 

“Yeah fuck me, fuck me hard,” I exclaimed with genuine pleasure.  He continued to pound my hole, harder and faster.  Abruptly, however, he stopped, explaining “I think the condom just broke.  I won't fuck you anymore - unless you want me to.” 

“Please keep going, but promise to pull out before cumming and shoot your load on my back.”

“Are you sure” he said, “I'm disease free.”

“Yes.” 

He continued to fuck me harder and harder, his breathing became quick and shallow.

“Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!” he exclaimed.

“Pull out and shoot,” I ordered.

“Oh, shit, it’s too late!  I've already squirted some in your hole,” he said.

“Pull out” I yelled.

He pulled out and I felt another shot hit my hole, then he pushed back in.

“Oh fuck, I am back in your hole,” he acknowledged.

“Take it out, please,” I begged.

“I shot my load in your hole” he answered.  “I’m so sorry/”

He was pushing his cock deep in me, slowly pumping it as if he was milking the last of his cum out of his shaft. He slowly pulled his cock out. I turned quickly and saw the broken condom on his softening cock. He pulled it off. 

“I’m sorry my friend” he said, “I don’t know what happened.”

“It’s okay.”

“I am disease free,” he repeated.

I just nodded.

“In light of the situation, I think our meeting is complete for the night. I will pass on to your bosses that I enjoyed the meeting, even with the accident that took place.”

“Thank you” I said, as I moved to redress. I quickly put on my pants, socks and shoes. He watched me from the bed where he was sitting. His legs were wide open and his cock and balls were hanging.

“I really do like your tattoo” I said, putting on my shirt and starting to button it. Once it I was dressed, I tucked my shirt into my pants. That’s when I felt the note I was to give the client. 

“Oh I forgot to give this to you” I said handing him the note. I checked for my keys and I left the room, heading back where I parked my car. When I got there, I fished my cell out. I noticed a text from a blocked number, strange because I didn’t know you could send that way.

“I lied” it read, “I shot a high viral load filled cum wad in your hole.” 

I just laughed a little, then another message came through.

“Enjoy it while you can, fucker.’ 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 18

Part 7

The rest of the week went by uneventful. I wasn’t called back into my boss’s office the day after getting pozzed by the client, so I guess he was happy with that meeting.  Friday came and I knew I had a standing appointment with the boss at the sleazy hotel. 

After work I headed home and got ready, had a couple of cocktails to help relax me. Time slipped by quickly and I headed out. I got the the hotel with about five minutes to spare. Parking, I noticed that the lot was fuller than it normally was, which led me to wonder if he had some guests with him.

As I got out and headed to the door, I saw the Marine again.

“Damn faggot, you can’t get enough cock huh" he yelled at me.

I just put my head down and moved to the door. Suddenly, I felt his hot breathe on my neck.

“Don’t you remember what I said last time, faggot?” he asked.

I nodded.

“Tell me then.” 

“AIDS kills.”

He started walking away laughing. I knocked on the motel room door and waited, over come with shame. What I was doing, whoring my ass to all these poz men?  My boss opened the door and motioned for me to come in.

“I was wondering if you had forgotten about our meeting,” he remarked.

“No, not at all, Sir.  I was held up in a bit of traffic,” I answered, even as I knew I was lying to him. 

He was already naked. I watched his furry ass as he walked to the bed. I immediately was hard in my pants. He turned as sat on the corner of the bed, balls hanging as his cock started to twitch to life. I started to undress, slowly removing each piece of clothing I was wearing. Once I was naked, I walked over to him, my cock pointing the way.

With out words, I dropped to my knees, between his open legs. His cock felt heavy in my hands as I gripped it around the base with both. I could feel his eyes on me as I lifted the engorged head to my mouth. Stretching out my tongue, I licked the head of this cock, slowly, savoring the musk, a mixture of crotch sweat, piss and pre-cum. 

As I cleaned his cock, the head began to pump more pre-cum out of his piss slit. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and slowly took the head in, wrapping my lips around the spot where the shaft meets the ridge of his cock head. I sucked just a little, not moving, just sucking a little as if his cock was a massive straw. Pre-cum oozed out and coated my tongue. 

My mouth began to produce a large amount of spit, that mixed with my bosses pre-cum. I could feel his hips more, thrusting towards me as I teased the head of his cock. He was moaning.

“Suck me please,” he begged me.

I slowly push my lips a bit further down his shaft, until I felt his cock head hit the back of my throat. I slowly moved back, licking the under part of this cock with my tongue as it slid out of my mouth. I could see that his cock was wet from spit just shy of half way. I slid my mouth back down is cock, then pulled back when he hit the back of my throat again. I repeated this over and over, picking up more speed as I did. 

He was thrusting his hips more, forcing his cock into my mouth more. The head popped into my mouth. Feeling this, he pushed more causing more of his shaft to slide into my mouth, until I was nose deep in his crotch hair. He placed his hands on the top of my head and pulled me off of his cock, which was coated with thick spit from my throat.

“Only one other man has ever done that” he said, “Mr Meeks.” 

“No shit” I exclaimed in genuine surprise.

“Furthermore, I am part of him, just as I am now part of you,” he continued.

Holy shit, my boss infected Mr. Meeks. I was shocked.  Both were married men and both were poz. 

“I'm part of twelve men now, with you being the twelfth."

“I’m honored” I said.

“Of course you have not gotten the fuck flu yet, but you will,” he confidently noted.

I tried to get back on his cock, put he pushed my head away. He stood and went to the bathroom, returning with a toothbrush. 

“Get on your hands and knees on the bed, ass outwards. I have some prepping to your ass to do.” he said.

I did as instructed. I felt him place the toothbrush at my hole, then forced it in me dry, scratching my hole as it did. He moved it in and out, ruffing up the walls inside my hole. I winched in pain. 
“It’s for your own good,” he said, “I need you to convert.” 

He pulled out the toothbrush and started to working it in and out, but just around my hole. Once he was satisfied that I was prepped, he put the toothbrush in front of my face. It was pink in some spots and bright red in others. I grabbed it and looked at it.

He placed his cock head against my hole, and pushed hard in. It was only lubed with my spit. I could feel my hole resisting, which only made him push harder.

“Open up you mother fucker,” he demanded.

I pushed my hole out as well as pushed back on his hard cock. It was only seconds later that my hole gave and he drove his massive cock balls deep into my hole. The pain was intense and I jumped. He quickly grabbed my hips to prevent me from pulling off and escaping. Not waiting for me to adjust to his cock inside me, he started to pull out and push back in. Slowly at first, then increasing his movements and speed. 

After a while the pain subsided and my hole adjusted to him being in me. I started moaning as he pumped in and out of my hole. I realized that I was pushing back to meet his cock as he was thrusting in me. 

“Fuck me!" I demanded, adding “Breed me with you poz cum.” 

His grip tightened. I could feel his nut sac swing as he fucked my hole. I was swinging up and hitting my sac as he pushed into me deep.

“Faggots are fucking in this room,” a voice outside yelled.

I knew it was that damn Marine, or someone who claiming to me a Marine.

“Spreading their fucking AIDS” he screamed at the top of his lungs.

My boss’s cock became rock hard as he power drived my hole. I knew he was getting ready to shoot. His grip tightened and he slammed into me, erupting his poz load into my hole. 

“Fuck, wanted to last longer, but between knowing you were prepped well this time and that fucker out side, I just could not hold it.

He slowly moved in and out, pumping the last of his cum into hole. As he pulled out he slapped my ass. 

“Can’t give you three loads tonight.  I'm already late for an event I must attend."

Disappointed, I nodded, got off the bed and started to dress. He walked to me naked and grabbed me by the shoulders.

“Monday is a holiday, we are going to meet here at ten in the morning.” he said, “we are going to teach that Marine a lesson he won’t ever forget.” 

I smiled with him. That fucker pisses me off each time he opens his mouth.

“I’m going to poz that fucker!” 

“I hope he is here Monday.” 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1

Part 8

I got up bright and early on Monday had to make sure that I was ready for anything when I met my boss at the motel. I even left early to make sure I was there on time. The sun was still not up when I arrived at the motel. The place looked empty. I didn’t even go to the office to see if lucky room thirteen was available. I just went to the back and parked, just to the left of the door to the room. 

I turned off my car and just sat there in the dark. I scanned the darkness for any movement or sign of life, as time ticked away slowly. I was there in my car a good fifteen minutes, when lights started to brighten the parking lot. I was thinking it was my boss, but when the car parked, I could tell it wasn’t

The car was beat up, looking like it was being held together with bond-o and duct tape. I slid down a little in my seat, trying to conceal myself, as the door opened and the Marine stepped out. He staggered a bit, looks like he was a little drunk. Hell this helps with the plan. I watched him move to room fourteen. He opened the door and went in, except he didn’t close the door properly. I could see a thin line of light between the door and the door frame. 

More lights brightened the parking lot, as my boss’s SUV made it’s way in. He parked next to me and got out. He was wearing only gym shorts, tank top and shoes. I could just make out his cock flopping inside his shorts as he walked to my car. 

“Morning," he greeted.

“Morning.” 

“You ready to rape a Marine?” he asked with an absolutely evil smile.

“Fuck yeah,” I answered, grabbing my dick in my shorts.

“Now we just need to find him,” my boss said.

“Oh that’s easy. He’s in room fourteen, slightly drunk and the door isn’t closed.” 

“Damn, it’s like he wants to get raped.” 

I got out and walked with my boss to room fourteen.  The door was ajar, and gave way with a loud squeak when my boss pushed on it.  I looked in and saw the Marine on the bed, face down in his white briefs. Shit, it was getting too easy with this fucker. 

We quickly and silently opened the door more, just enough to get in and then shut it. I could hear the Marine snoring on the bed, he was facing us, eyes closed. My boss moved to the  bed and found one of the Marine’s socks next to his boots. He picked it up and placed it by the Marine’s head. 

“Straddle his back and sit facing his head.” my boss instructed me in a whisper.  I nodded in understanding when he quietly added “He’s going to scream when I ram my cock deep into his ass.  Shove the sock in and hold your hand over his mouth.” 

My boss pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them, leaving his shoes on. His monster cock was already hard and leaking pre-cum. I quietly dropped some spit on his head, just to help him get inside the Marine’s hole. 

We got on the bed, gently and silently. The Marine mumbled in his drunken slumber and moved a bit, but stayed on his stomach. When my boss nodded again, we both moved quickly and straddled his body. 

I could hear the seat of his underwear being ripped open. I glanced over my shoulder to see that my boss had torn a hole in his underwear, a little bigger than his cock. He was already positioned his head against his hole. Grabbing the sock, I nodded to my boss, signaling to him that I was ready.

My boss rammed his cock into the Marine’s hole, hard and fast. I had my knees locked on his arms so he could not fight back. His eyes opened quickly and he let out a blood curdling scream. I jammed his nasty sock into his mouth and put both of my hands over it. I pushed my weight onto his back. 

I could feel the Marine’s body thrusting forward as my boss rammed his cock in and out of the Marine’s hole. 

“AIDS kills,” I said to the Marine, “and we're gonna give you AIDS right now.”

I could hear the muffled scream coming from behind his sock. Panic was setting in, which caused him to try and fight me off. With out warning my boss, punched him in the side, which made him stop moving.

“Seeing me get infected the first time made  you get off, now it’s time you get what you really want.”

“I don’t want it,” the Marine replied in a somewhat muffled and frantic voice.

“I heard you say you wanted it,” I said to him.

“I didn’t,” he clearly replied, even through his sock and my hands.

“I heard, ‘I want AIDS’ every time you told me that AIDS kills” I said to him. 

My boss was grunting as he rammed his cock in deep. He was ramming his cock in harder and harder. 

“Ripped his ass open,” my boss said, “he’s got a pink polka dot on his underwear now.” 

I laughed in the Marine’s ear as I murmured “Now the virus has an entry into your blood.  Almost certainly you now are HIV poz, and actual AIDS is just around the corner."

I felt something wet against the side of my hands. He was crying. 

“Suffer the consequences of your words,” my boss grunted.

Part of me was feeling sorry for him, but the anger from hearing his words over powered those emotions. 

“Getting close,” my boss remarked.

“Your hole is about to be flooded with the HIV virus," I intimately whispered in his ear.

“Can’t hold it,” my boss exclaimed, thoroughly proud of himself.

“You are going to feel that AIDS load hit your insides."

My boss rammed in deep and was grunting. I could tell his load was pumping out of his cock and into the Marine’s insides. 

“Can you feel it, fucker, can you feel his AIDS?" I asked the defeated Marine.  The only response I received was the sound of his sobs.  

When my boss withdrew and stepped out of the way, I jumped to my feet, slipped off my shorts, and took my boss' position, my crotch straddling his legs, his underwear wet with sweat, cum and blood, a real pretty shade of pink, with bright red flecks of blood in abundance.  Fortunately my boss was holding the Marine down, and covering his mouth, as I was pre-occupied with lining my dick up with his hole and making my entrance.

“We don’t know if he is or isn't carrying AIDS," my boss explained, "but he’s going to load you up anyway.” 

I could feel my boss' load inside the Marine’s hole.  Between the blood, ass juice and cum his hole was slippery. I started to pull my cock out of his hole and ram it right back in.  My boss’s hairy ass was so close to my face.  I could smell the musk coming off it.  It was intoxicating. 

“He’s pushing the AIDS load in deep,” my boss explained.

“You know, Boss, the Marines won’t want this guy's ass now.  They'll kick him out.” 

“Fuck yeah.” 

I fucked his ass harder and harder. I could feel his body being pushed into the mattress as I slammed into his hole. I grunted loudly each time I slammed into him. I knew I would not last long inside his ass.  “Going to blow soon” I announced.

“You heard that fucker?  You’re about to get another load of AIDS cum,” my boss said. 

The Marine sobbed louder and louder.  I slammed into his hole and my cock started to twitch and pulse as my load shot out.  As I was shooting into the Marine’s hole, I was slowly moving my cock in and out, mixing the loads and possibly the strains.  Once done I pulled out and wiped my cock on  his briefs. 

“You get off this bed before we leave, you will regret it even more,” my boss warned. 

I was already pulling on my shorts as my boss got up. I grabbed his off the floor and handed them to him. As he put them on he said to the Marine “Report this and you'll suffer more consequences.” 

The only response was deeper and louder sobs. 

“Not so tough now, are you?” I asked with sadistic pleasure.

We moved out of the room as he sobbed more on the bed. We pulled the door shut tight. 

“Glad to see you taught that fucker a lesson” a voice said in the dark. 

We looked over to the corner of the building and saw a man standing there, smoking a cigarette. 

“He harassed everyone that comes to the motel for some fun” he said, “can’t kick him out, he’s the son of a man who’s friends with the owner.” 

Shit I thought we were caught.  My boss just stood there, looking at the man.

“Don’t worry, they both hate him, plus I didn’t see you two here this morning” 

I felt some relief. At least we had someone on our side if he turned us in. 

“I’m sure the rest of the clientele  will be happy that he got what he deserved. Hell the hookers would not touch him, not even for five times the going rate.” 

“Thanks,” said my boss.

The man nodded and walked away. I got in my car and headed out. My cell phone rang a short time later. It was my boss, so I answered before the third ring.

“You live alone right?” he asked. 

“Yes, Sir." 

“I’ll follow you.  My cock is rock hard again,” he explained. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

Part 9

It didn't take long for my boss and me to get to my place where, once he found a parking spot, he met me outside of the building’s door. His cock was hard in his shorts, tenting outwards. He wasn't even trying to hide it, and he was all over me before we could get inside the building, sticking his hand down the back of my shorts, his fingers prying open my crack, fingering my hole.  We moved almost in tandem as we moved to my apartment door.

I had a hard time getting the key into the lock, as he was trying to take my shorts off. I had to keep pulling them back up. I was afraid he would just fuck me against my door. I was soon able to get the key in, unlocked and door open. As we moved in, we stumbled with the result I landed flat on the floor, on my stomach, my boss top of me, his hard cock stabbing me in the butt.  Pulling the back of my shorts down, he liberated his massive cock and rammed it up my hole as he anchored his hand over my mouth to suppress my moans.  Fortunately I could see the front door was closed.

His hips were raising up and down, pumping his cock in and out of my hole, remarking as he did so, “Force -fucking that Marine’s ass has made me so fucking horny," as he slammed his cock in my ass, over and over, faster and faster, adding “I feel alive again, each time I pass my strain to someone against his will.”

His balls were bouncing off my ass as he rammed inside me. His breathing was increasing in speed. His grunts louder and louder as he exclaimed “Oh fuck, I'm going to blow in you hole!”

Just then someone banged on my door, hard and fast.

Not to be put off, however, my boss responded “Go the fuck away, asshole.”

“You fags need to quiet down or knock it off.”

Without missing a beat my boss retorted “Go the fuck away or I will give you my horse cock next, fucker,” as he continued fucking my ass as a noisy, furious pace, with the result my body was banging against the floor, creating rhythmic, loud thuds.  

Fortunately this didn't last all that long as, after only a minute or so of extreme fucking, my boss pushed in balls-deep, blowing his load in the furthermost recesses of my hole, collapsing on my back as his balls drained.

“Oh fuck that was hot," he grunted as he rolled off.  Another round of banging commenced.

“I got this” my boss, rising to his feet and padding to the door, all but stark naked, his cock and balls still very much erect, and slimy with cum and ass juices.  Yanking open the door my boss snarled “You got a problem asshole?” at the very, very surprised man who was standing in the hallway.  

“Um, uh, uh, uh, no” the man stuttered seeing my boss’s cock. 

“You banging on the door, cuz you want my cock too” he said.

“Well, no,” he said bashfully, “just other people could hear.”

“Your crotch is saying something different,” my boss said grabbing the man’s hard cock through his shorts. 

“Danny, get in here and drop you pants,” I ordered, recognizing my neighbor.  Not giving him a chance to back out, my boss pulled him into the room and shut the door. 

“You know him?” my boss asked me.

“Yeah, he's my neighbor and has been trying to get in my pants since I moved in.”

“He needs to be taught a lesson,” my boss said. 

“No Sir, I'm good,” Danny replied.

“I'm not,” my boss responded.  "Drop you pants and bend over the arm of the sofa.”  Danny looked at my boss as if he was crazy.  “DO IT NOW FUCKER,” my boss yelled.

That did the trick.  Danny jumped in startlement, opened his pants and dropped them around his ankles. He was quiet as he moved to the sofa and bent over the arm. My boss stripped out of his shorts and moved closer to Danny.  Evaluating the situation he turned to me and commanded “Spit on his hole.”

Rising to my feet, I moved behind Danny, knelt down, and spread his smooth ass cheeks, in the process exposing his hole, thinking as I did so, 'Even if Danny is a bit of an asshole and even if he's very pushy about getting up my ass, he did have a sexy ass and a hot little hole'. 

I spit again and reached under him and pulled his hard cock and balls back. Surprisingly he was hung and thick. I moved up to his head and sat down. 

“I've never been fucked before” he said.

“He will take it easy,” I said, “plus your first time is better with a big cock. The small ones hurt more”

My boss had moved behind Danny and was rubbing his cock up and down his crack. I watched spit drop from his mouth onto his cock. He continued to rub Danny’s crack, mixing some of his cum and his and mine spit together. 

“Breath in deep and push your hole out,” my boss said, “I will be gentle," as he pushed the head of his horse cock against Danny’s hole.  Danny moaned a little, especially when my boss' cock head popped into Danny's hole and my boss stopped pushing. 

“Relax. buddy,” I said to Danny.  

By this point Danny’s eyes were closed. The boss started to push his cock in more, about a quarter of his shaft. 

“So tight” he said. 

Danny moaned as the boss pushed in more. I knelt in front of Danny's face, rubbing my cock head against his lips. His tongue moved out to taste the cock snot I had left on his lips. 

“You've wanted my cock for a while, suck me and take my boss's cock”

“I get your ass soon” Danny said

The boss pushed his cock the rest of the way in, as my cock head popped into his mouth. The boss waited giving Danny a moment to adjust to the thick hard cock in his hole. He was now focused on sucking my cock. The boss pulled out some and pushed in, slowly and just small movements. 

Danny moaned around my cock, and I nodded to my boss. He pulled out more and slide back in, he was increasing the distance he pulled out each time until his cock was pulled out until his head was only in, then pushed back in.  

Danny grabbed the base of my cock and pulled it out asking “He's using a condom, right?”

“Of course,” I lied in response.

Danny tried to reach back to feel the boss’s cock, but I pulled his hand back to my ass, urging “Trust me Danny, it's on his cock” I said.  "Play with my hole.”

My boss began to increase his speed, fucking faster and faster as I did the same to Danny’s mouth, pushing in balls-deep to make Danny gag.  My boss, meanwhile, was really pumping Danny's ass hard and fast, holding Danny's hips in an iron grasp.

“Get ready Danny, I'm about to give it to you,” my boss said.

With my cock in his mouth, he couldn't speak. I could feel the urge to shoot creeping up. I was determined to shoot my load down his throat. I wrapped my arms around his head and started to fuck his mouth in short stabbing motions. 

“Here it comes,” my boss announced as he slammed his cock deep into Danny’s ass, deeply seeding his hole. Perhaps the highest praise was when my boss slowly pulled out, remarking with price "That hole is fuckin' gaping, now." 

Knowing my boss was stealthing Danny's hole was enough to take me to and beyond the edge - as my cock started shooting down Danny's throat, causing him to cough, especially when the first two or three volley of cum shot against the back of his throat. 

Sensing the session was over, at least for the time, I withdrew my cock from Danny's mouth, whereupon he asked "Can I go now?”

My boss and I both nodded, although, as Danny left, an evil grin came across my boss's face. He pointed down to his cock, which was hanging soft over his balls. It was covered with a pink goo, blood mixed with his cum. Danny's life was going to change.

“I need to go,” my boss said pulling on his shorts. 

“Thanks for the load,” I said.

“I want to meet with you tomorrow at ten, my office,” he said

“Yes sir.”

“Be ready for anything, understand,” he said walking out the door. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 13