Part 10

I was awake most of the night, wondering if Danny knew that he was stealth and had toxic cum shoot up his hole and down his throat.  I wondered if he would soon convert to being poz.  The strange thing was that my cock grew rock hard thinking about what we had done.  Too late to change anything. 

I got up early to prepare for “anything” and even left for work early.  I was the first one in the office, hell I was so early that the floor lights were not even on.  I went to my desk and started to work in the dim light that was available. 

“Damn you’re early” one of my co-workers said.

“Yeah, I didn't finish a report on Friday for a meeting with the boss today,” I said, “was too lazy yesterday to come in and do it.”

I worked until my meeting with my boss.  Knocking on his office door I was a little nervous of the unknown. 

“Come” my boss’s voice said from behind the door.  I entered and quickly moved to the chair and sat down. 

“Interesting day we had yesterday” he said.

“Yes Sir,” I replied, “I was hard thinking about what we did to my neighbor.”

He stood behind his desk, dropping his cock on it. His pants were unzipped and his horse meat and balls were hanging out.  “Drop your pants and bend over the side of my desk,” he ordered.  I didn't hesitate and followed his orders.  My pants and underwear were around my ankles.  He started stroking his cock causing it to grow.  With he free hand, he pushed the speaker button on his phone, the dial tone killed the silence in the room.  He dialed a number and the phone on the other end began to ring.   As he waited for the other person to pick up, he moved behind me and slid into my hole.  I moaned just as a voice started to speak through the phone. 

“Hey Jake, what's up?” the voice asked. 

“My monster dick and it's sliding up my whore’s ass,” my boss answered.

“Yeah?” the voice asked. 

“I don't lie when it concerns my cock."

I heard the faint sound of a zipper being pulled down and rustling of clothes coming through the speaker.  “You have my attention, Jake,” the voice said.

“Pulled your cock out, huh?” my boss asked.

“In hand and stroking.” 

My boss started to pump in and out of my ass a bit faster.  I moaned a bit in both pleasure and pain.

“You up the ass of the employee that you infected?” asked the voice.

“Yeah, he's my whore now,” my boss responded.  "Oh, and by the way, we raped a Marine yesterday and stealthed his neighbor.”

“Fuck man,” the voice replied approvingly.

My boss undid his belt, opened his pants and let them drop to his ankles.  I could feel bare skin hitting my ass. 

“When are you loaning me that whore” the voice asked.

“When you want it?” my boss responded.

“Having a party this weekend,” he said, “still don't have a party favor.”

“He's yours,” my boss said, “but I get his Friday night from about 6:00 to about 10:00 PM."

“Party will just be getting started about then,” the voice said.

My boss started to speed up fucking my hole.  I moaned more and more. 

“Vocal bitch, huh?” 

“Yeah but a cock deep in his throat will drown that out” my boss said. 

My boss was really pounding my hole now.  I could hear the voice over the phone start to groan.  My boss’s cock was now rock hard.  

“About to give him my poz load,” my boss said.

“Fuck man dump that strain into him.” 

My boss grabbed my hips and really pounded my ass.  I was sure that my co-workers could hear me getting fucked in the boss’s office. 

“Damn Jake, about to shoot,” the voice said, “wish it was up your hairy ass.” 

“Shoot it, Rick” my boss grunted.

“I'm cumming” was the only thing I heard from the receiver as my boss slammed hard into my ass, his cock pulsing and twitching as it shot HIV deep into me. 

“Shooting up his ass,” my boss moaned.

“Shot in my hand Jake, going to eat it.” 

“Fuck yeah,” my boss sighed with satisfaction as he pulled his cock from my ass, barking “Clean it” to me.  I dropped to my knees and took his spent cock into my mouth and sucked it clean. 

“Balls back in your court Rick.  Top that call.” 

“Might take a while” he replied, “later bud.”

“Yeah got another assignment for the whore.” 

I continued to suck my boss’s softening cock.  He worked my head back and forth on his cock for a few minutes.  I kept his soft cock in my mouth as he gave me my instructions for my assignment.

“Take the elevator to the fifteenth floor, after you exit turn left and head into the men's room.  The floor should be empty, under renovations and no work today.  In the men's room, go to the last stall, enter, but do not lock, remove your pants and underwear and bend over holding on to the toilet, ass towards the door and wait.”

I nodded, his cock still in my mouth. 

“Get to work!”

I left and head five floors up.  It was eerie walking off the elevator to an empty floor.  I found the men's room, pushing the door open, I discovered a dark room.  It smelt of old piss.  As I entered I felt for the light switch.  I flipped it on, but that didn't help much.  The room was barely lite.  My eyes adjusted slowly.  I carefully made my was to the last stall.  The door creaked as I pushed it open.  I walked through the door, as I unfastened my belt and pants, kicking off my shoes and brushed them aside as I listened carefully for any movement outside the men's room.  I unzipped and then pushed my pants and underwear down, stepping out of them.  I did a half-ass fold and tried to put them on my shoes. 

Bracing myself, I bet forward, pulled my shirt up, but found it would slide down, so I pulled it off and dropped it on the floor.  There I stood bare ass naked except my socks.  I could feel the cold tile floor through the socks. Chills traveled through my body.  My mind seemed to be playing tricks on me, as I heard almost every quiet creak and groan of the building.  I almost jumped as I heard the door to the men's room open slowly, then shut.  I closed my eyes as footsteps moved through the men's room to my location.

The footsteps stopped right outside the stall door, which creaked open as the unknown person pushed it inwards. 

Edited by Hotload84
Remove excess spaces; address punctuation omissions and errors.
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 12

Part 11

I squeezed my eyes even tighter shut, as the unknown person came into the stall. 

“Don't turn around, eyes forward the whole time,” a man said, “understand white?”

“Yes Sir,” I replied. 

I knew the voice, but could not put a name to it.  I heard his belt being undone, followed by a zipper and pants dropping.  Hands gripped my ass cheeks and spread them apart.  I could hear them man drop to his knees.  His hot breathe invaded my crack, heating my hole.  I moaned softly as he pressed his face into my crack.  I could feel a bushy mustache rubbing and poking me as his tongue licked around my hole.  The mustache gave away the identity of the unknown man eating my ass.  It was the VP of Human Resources, Mr. Warren.  It was his voice that I heard and it was his mustache that I was feeling.  Damn what was with the married men in this company?  My mind wondered if he also was infected with the deadly virus.  Mr. Warren stood and rubbed the head of his cock around my wet hole. 

“How many loads are in you now, whore?” he asked.

“One Sir.”

“We will change that soon enough.” 

He started to push his hard cock into my hole.  I pushed my hole out allowing him to easily enter my hole.  His veiny cock slowly slid into me deep.  He didn't stop until his crotch was pressed against my naked ass. 

Gripping my hips he began to slide out, until his head was pulling my hole outwards.  He didn't hesitate and slammed back into me.  I grunted loudly, to which he slapped my ass.  I jumped.  He continued to pull out to his cock head and then slam in.  Only every now and then he slapped my ass.  The noise from the slap would echo inside the bathroom.  His balls were swinging as he fucked my hole.  I pushed back meeting his thrusts in, driving him deeper into my ass.  I tried to remain quiet, but every now and then I would softly grunt.  His moaning was loud and adding to the echoes of the bathroom. 

"Fuck whore, your hole is fucking hot” he said.

I moaned my response to him and pushed back on his cock more. 

“Gonna dump a big load into you” he said, “don't have to worry about knocking you up.”

I moaned even louder. My cock was swinging back and forth as pre-cum was oozing out of my cock.  He was pounding my hole harder and harder.  His cock had thickened and was rock hard. 

“You want it, don't you?  You want my cum up that cunt?"

“Yes give me that load.” 

“Of fuck, here it comes,” he yelled slamming his cock deep into my hole. 

“Breed me deep.” 

He pumped his cock in and out a bit, mixing his load with that of my boss.

“Squeeze hard,” he said, “I don't want you you lose my load.”

I tensed up my muscles as he pulled out.  He wiped his cock on my ass cheek and the pulled up and started to leave.  Once the stall door closed he said “Your next cock should arrive soon, so stay put.”

“Thank you Sir for your load.”

“Thank me for more than that” he said.  “I just shot a load of syphilis up that ass.”

“Thank you Sir for your virus.” 

“Your boss’s gift was AIDS, my gift was syphilis.  Who know’s what the next cock will bring you?”

With that he left, leaving me bent over a old stained toilet, with two loads up my ass, one with AIDS and one with syphilis.  The door to the restroom opened and I could hear footsteps coming to the stall. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 6