Part 12

The footsteps stopped just outside of the stall door.  “Hola, perra” a voice said outside the door.  The voice has a thick accent and the only man I knew in the company with a thick accent was the Mexican janitor.  He was friendly with virtually everyone, especially the executives.  The general rule for all the junior personnel was if one crossed the janitor then one had crossed every executive.

“I heard there was a new whore in the company,” he said.

I just moaned in delight.  I lusted after this man, his tan skin, his dark hair and thick dark mustache.  He always wore a blue overalls, which framed his ass.  The zipper was never all the way up, as it was permanently about half way down his chest, which exposed the forest of wild dark hair which covered his chest.  I had long before noticed he also sported a thick long tube which was positioned down his right leg.  Each time I saw his tube my cock twitched and my hole puckered.

“You know you wand Hector’s salchicha” he said.

I could hear him unzipping the overalls outside the door. 

“Got a big load of crema for you,” he said as the stall door creaked open and he stepped inside.  I could see his work boats behind me and the legs of his coveralls.  I wanted to see that dark bush, that big tube, its foreskin and his sac, but he moved too quickly of me to see, instead without introduction, he was rubbing his cock up and down my crack, his foreskin moving back and forth over his cock head as he did so.  I moaned loudly as I heard him removing his overalls, dropping them to the floor about his ankles. 

His legs were massive, muscular and very veiny. They were covered in thick dark hair as well.  I wanted to turn around and lick them.  I wanted to explore his furry body.  If his legs were this hairy I could only imagine how hairy his ass was and his crack. 

He slowly started to squat down, giving me more of a view of those legs.  His cock came into view and I about shot my load all over.  It was thick, very thick.  It was at least a good nine inches long and the foreskin covered its head, hanging past a good inch.  His crotch was covered in a thick black bush that went from hip to hip.

“That’s one disease filled cono!” he remarked.

I watched his hand slowly stroke his cock, pulling back the foreskin, exposing his head hidden inside, then covering it back up.  My cock was drooling pre-cum as I watched, and so was his, or at least I thought.

“Got a nice case of the morning drip for you hole.”  He abruptly stood, ramming his cock into my hole.  I yelped as he slid into me balls-deep, his thick cock stretching my hole open.  “Heard you received a load to day with the deadliest catch and another with the pox,” he cheerfully commented.

“Yes I did.” 

“Now I am going to give you the drip.” 

He pumped his cock in and out of my hole, his pendulous balls swinging, his hands gripping my hips as he rammed into my hole.

I suddenly hear the outer door open, the restroom was filled with someone whistling.  I could hear someone's foot steps moving closer to the stall door, as the whistling likewise got louder.  Then I heard the squeak of the stall door opening as a voice I didn't recognize asked  “Mind if I join you, Hector?” 

“Feel free.  His hole at the other end is open.”

The new man made his way between us and the divider.  Once at the front, he stepped over the nasty old toilet, bringing his crotch right in front of my face.  His hands, which were covered with white fur, slowly worked the zipper of his dress pants.  I could hear the zipper sliding down and as he opened his fly, at which point I glimpsed some additional white hair.  He reached inside and pulled his cock and balls out.  Surrounded by the white, his cock began to twitch and grow, slowly it expanded to double the size it was soft, then it was almost triple in size. 

He lifted his cock and pointed it at my mouth.  I eagerly opened my mouth and slide my lips over his cock head.  He let out moan as my lips slid slowly down his shaft.  I took a deep breathe through my nose and slid all the way down, pushing my nose in my side his zipper and into the wiry white crotch hairs.  He grabbed the back of my head and pumped a couple times, letting me know he was in control, steadily fucking my ass with his big uncut cock.  The skin moving as it slid in and out of my hole, felt amazing causing me to squeeze his cock with my hole.  My hole was slick from the two loads that were in my ass.  I wondered if I should tell Hector he was plowing his cock through cum with HIV and Syphilis. 

I was moving my mouth up and down the mature man’s cock.  I could feel the spit coating it and then collecting at his balls.  It soon was running down the man’s sac.  He wasn’t much of a leaker of dick slime, but I was still enjoying his cock.  Hector started to speed up his thrusts in and out of my hole, his cock thickening and hardening. 

“Hector’s about to load up that hole” the mature man announced.

“Big load is churning in my balls, Señor!”

I could feel his balls still swinging as he thrust in and out, my cock jumping as he slammed into me, slapping my stomach.  I clamped down on his hole, squeezing my hole on his cock. 

“Oh shit, here it comes,” he yelled, slamming into my ass hard and deep, grunting and shaking as he emptied his balls into my hole.  I could actually feel his legs shaking and rubbing against mine.  In fact he held onto my body for dear life when, near the end of his orgasm, his legs started to buckle out of exhaustion.  But all good things needed to end, so I wasn't surprised when, after he withdrew, Hector quickly pulled up his coveralls and headed out.

“Have work to do, Sir, thank you for the little break.”

“Anytime Hector, we wouldn’t run without you,” the mature man said.

After Hector left through the outer restroom door, the mature man pulled his hard cock from my mouth.  He slid down and sat on the toilet as he announced “Now that we are alone, my boy,” he said, “I want to have a little talk with you.” 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 9

Part 13

“Do you know who I am” the mature man asked.

I shook my head no, although I had an idea, but I wasn’t a  hundred percent sure it was who I was thinking.

“I own this company” 

I just looked into his eyes, waiting for him to continue. 
“When I learned that many of my executives, managers, and employees were inflicted with different incurable social diseases, I created a new program and you my boy are the first employee of that program.”

I stood up, giving my legs a break from being in the same position for a long period of time.

“These men are under a huge amount of stress and fucking is a good outlet, except their wives have cut them off, that my boy, is where you come in.”

What the fuck, I thought, they are making me a whore.

“You have been infected with the main disease that is carried by the men, yet you show  no signs of sero-converting to carrying the disease yourself, so we are infecting you with other curable diseases to weaken your immune system.”

I am going to be their cum dump whore and not worry about the guilt of passing the disease since I will have already caught it. 

“My boy, you will be paid handsomely for this new position, plus all your medical expenses will be paid. You have nothing to worry about except being the best fuck that you can be”

“I will be a whore, Sir” 

“Technically yes, a whore.”

“I’m not sure if I can do this Sir”

“You willingly let your boss, a client, and two other men fuck loads into you infected with diseases and now you say you can’t do this”

“I mean, I don’t think I can do this and my job here” I replied, “Oh I don’t mind the fucking and servicing these men. It’s just putting me behind in my work”

“My boy, don’t worry about that. You no longer have that position.”

I just stood there nodding my head. 

The mature man stood up and tucked his soft cock into his dress pants.

“I think we are now in agreement” he said moving by me.

“Are you not going to fuck me Sir”

“I carry nothing you want, nor do I want what you carry” he said opening the stall door.

I heard the outer bathroom door open and footsteps echoed inside the restroom.

“He’s all yours” the mature man said to the new man, “Seed him deep with your gift”

The outer door opened and closed. The new man slowly pushed the stall door open. I quickly got back in my bent over position and put my hands on the toilet bracing myself. 

“You’re the whore with HIV, gonorrheal and syphilis up his ass?”

“Yeah fucker, what’s that cock got for me”

“Going to shoot my ‘gooey stuff’ deep in your pussy”

“Fuck yeah, chlamydia, it’s what’s my hole is missing” 

The man’s pants fell to his ankles, exposing his muscular legs. His hand slapped my ass as he rammed his cock into my hole and drove in deep. I jumped. This man didn’t wait until i was ready he just started to fuck me hard, deep and fast. I had to hold on to the toilet to keep from being pushed into the wall in front of me.

“Damn I can feel those toxic loads coating my cock.”

I moaned, his cock felt so good up my hole. His balls were slamming into mine as he rammed into my ass with his hard cock. 

“Fucking whore” he yelled. 

“Fuck my hole, give me your disease you bastard” I yelled back

“That’s how a true whore acts, he begs for it, cock, cum and disease” 

“Give me your clam - you twisted diseased fucker” 

He began to slap my ass harder and just as fast as he was fucking me. I heard the outer door open again. A smile grew on my face as I thought of how we were attracting attention. 

“Sounds like he’s a good fuck” a voice said.

“Yeah buddy” 

“Fucking give me your disease”

The man fucking my hole grabbed my hips and slammed into me harder and harder. 

“Can’t hold back any more” he said.

He rammed deep into me and his cock bounced up and down in my hole as it emptied cum deep into my. He was grunting and breathing hard and quick.  He slowly pulled his cock out as I squeezed my hole around it, not wanting to loose any of the cum from him or the other men. 

“Let’ me clean that cock” the voice from outside the stall said. 

The man turned and opened the door. I turned my head to watch. The man slowly walked out of the stall. There in the middle of the floor was man on his knees, mouth open. I watched the semi-hard cock slowly go into his mouth and he began to suck and clean it. I could hear a moan coming for the man sucking. He was rubbing the crotch of his pants. 

“That’s enough” the man said, pulling his cock out and tucking it away.

“Doc is outside to give you the shots you need to get rid of the diseases you have been exposed to” 

The man quickly left. Leaving me with the new stranger. 
“Hi, I’m Brad. I work with Dr. Martin. We will be your medical team.”

“Alex” I said extending my hand.

“Let’s take a look at that hole” 

Brad moved over to me and spread my cheeks open. 

“No issues, but does look like it needs to be filled again.” 

“Slide your dick in”

“You are a whore, just like they said” 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 8

Part 14

“Make this whore happy, slide your dick in me please”

“Sorry, you are carrying way to may STD’s for me” Brad said.

I heard the outer door to the restroom open and foot steps.

“Maybe it’s another cock for me” I said.

“Nope, just Dr. Martin” he said, “and his cock won’t go near you either”

Damn, just my luck. I wanted more cock. 

“Brad, go out and pack up, we are done here, well at least for today” 

Brad quickly left the stall and the restroom. Dr. Martin came into the stall, standing a few feet away.

“Have a seat, Alex,” he said, “You are done here today. You are to head home and let the viruses do their work. It’s best to not get fucked anymore, since you are carrying a few STD’s and the company doesn’t want this project to go public. Stocks and shit like that”

“Yes, Doctor” 

“This is for you” he said, giving me an envelope, “you are instructed to read it at home”

“Yes, Sir”

“Here is my card, when you sero-convert, please call me.”

“I what”

“Sero-convert or in other words, get the fuck flu.” he said, “and you will know when you get it”

“Flu, got it”

“Card is inside the envelope” 

He left the stall and the restroom with out another word. I slowly put my clothes back on and by the time I left there was no one outside the restroom. Once in the elevator, I stood quietly as I rode down to the parking garage. I only nodded a hello to the people coming and going on the elevator with me. I was mostly worried that I smelt like sex or I had a wet spot on the back of my pants. 

Then it occurred to me, I wasn’t going to be coming back here anyway, this building was in my past, I had a great unknown future ahead of me. 

Leaving early, put me a head of the rush hour traffic and I got  home quickly, which also  made parking a lot easier too at my building.  I had another envelope taped to my door, waiting for me, but I soon discovered it wasn’t from my boss.

It said:

Alex,

I need to talk to you. I got really sick over the weekend and I went to my doctors. He was a bit baffled as to why I was sick. He did a bunch of tests and i just got the results. He and I were shocked with one.
   I tested positive for HIV and I think you and your boss gave it to me. You two were the only ones that I had sex with without a condom, and that was not by my choice. It was yours and his. 
   I need to know if you both have this disease and what are you two going to do about it. 

Danny

I laughed so hard reading this, shit this fucker was so stupid.  I put my stuff in my apartment and went back to the parking area. His car was gone, so I quickly went back to my place to write a reply.

Danny,

How fucking dare you accuse me and my boss of giving you HIV. I am negative and so is he. You twisted whore, you do know condoms fail. Maybe one of your “safe” tricks fucked you with out one or best yet, wore a doctored condom so it would break while he was fucking you and flooded your ass with cum.
  You may act all innocent, but I have heard from different guys at the bars that you are a whore and don’t really care, even though you act like  you do. Just admit that you are a whore and fucked yourself over.

Oh and as for your “what are you two going to do about it” - you can shove that up your poz hole, because we are not going to do dick. You are going to live the rest of your life as a whore, taking loads. 

Your passive/aggressive note pissed me off - so go fuck yourself. Accusing people with no proof. 

You ass hole.
 I didn’t even sign my name, I didn’t fold it, or put it in an envelope. I quickly put it on his door for the whole floor to see. I can’t wait to hear the talk through the building.

I made a couple cocktails and sat back in my dark apartment, listening to chatter outside in the hall and doors opening and closing. In my mind I was laughing my ass off. I had anticipated a knock on my door at some point in the evening but none came. 

I climbed under my covers, watched a movie on my lap top with headphones and went to sleep early. Totally forgetting about my boss’ letter. It was about midnight, when I woke up to piss and remembered it.

Before I got it, I cracked open my door, just to see if that sniveling prick responded. I chuckled when I saw that he hadn’t

I grabbed my boss’ letter and went back to bed.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...