• 1 month later...

Part 15

For some reason my nerves were getting the best of me with this letter from my boss. Now that I was infected with HIV and almost every other STD in the world, my mind wondered if I was going to be kicked to the curb. I ripped the envelope open and pulled out the folded sheet of paper inside.

You Blindfolded
Ass up - Door Open
Friday Noon to Midnight

Fuck - I just hoped I felt good on Friday, but when it rolled around I felt like shit. I was weak, achy, having hot and cold flashes, sore throat and more. I did what I needed to do to prepare and was ready before noon. I unlocked my door and went back to bed, tied a blindfold around my eyes and laid with my ass up. Waiting for what was to come. 

I must have fallen asleep quickly, because a hard slap on my ass cheek caused me to open my eyes. The hand squeezed my cheek really hard then slid a finger in my crack. The sharp nail digging into the flesh of my  hole made me wince in pain, squeezing my ass muscles. Quickly, another slap on my ass cheek.

“Bitch, don’t fight me” a mysterious deep voice said.

Taking a deep breath I relaxed as the finger returned to my hole, sliding inside. It started moving in and out, dry fucking my hole, causing more pain.

“Heard this hole was filled with more STDs than a street walker after shore leave”

I just nodded as the finger pulled out completely then slammed back in, fingernail scratching the sides of my hole, then sliding in deep

“Going to fill your hole with my strain, want my load to kill you bitch” 

Fuck, what they hell - it’s never been like this. Not his even.

“I’m so toxic my cum burns” he said, “ boarder line AIDS!”

I could hear him undoing his belt and his pants. The buckle made a loud bang as it hit the floor. He quickly jumped on the bed and get between my legs. He positioned it cock at my hole. I could feel him jabbing it a little into my hole. 

“Hold on tight fucker, here I come”

With that he rammed his cock hard into my hole, with almost no resistance my hole opened up and his cock slid into me hard and fast. The pain shot through my body, as his crotch press against my ass. He quickly slid his arm around my neck and squeezed tight. 

“Fuck buddy - your hole feels good and tight - I must be the first today”

I nodded, his grip on my neck tightened as he pulled his cock out and then slammed back into my hole. I tried to relax more, but with his arm around my neck I couldn’t get really relaxed. He kept pulling out and ramming in my hole more and more. His cock would hit my hole and push in driving balls deep. 

“Fuck bitch, I like it when your hole tries to fight it” he said.

His hand slapped down on my hip as he slammed into me again. His balls were hitting my ass as he pressed into me. A loud clapping noise was being made as our flesh slapped against each other as his cock rammed in and out of my hole. His full body weight was on me adding to the difficulty breathing as he held his arm around my neck. His breath was hot on my ear.

“Gonna fill you with my venom cum” he said into my ear.

Even over the noises of our fucking and his groans and grunts in my ear, I could still hear my front door opening and closing as another top arrived. 

“Fuck yeah, opening him up for me” a new voice said.

“You’re sloppy seconds again, bud” the man fucking my hole replied.

“Just the way I like them” 

I could hear the new man stripping off his clothes and dropping them to the floor, then the bed moving as he climbed on it, positioning himself in front of my head. 

“Open up bitch and stretch your mouth around this horse cock” the man fucking me ordered.

I didn’t hesitate, I opened as wide as I could and still struggled with getting my lips around the girth of the new cock. The first man continued to fuck my hole, ramming in and out of me. He released his grip around my neck, put both elbows into my back and grabbed head in between his hands. 

“Fucking gag the bitch with that  horse cock” he said to the new man.

I could feel the cock in my mouth still expanding as it got harder and  harder. My  lips were being stretched more and more as it lengthened and thickened. As it grew, I ran my tongue over the big acorn head in my mouth. I wanted to brace my hands on this man’s thighs but fought the urge. 

He pulled out of my mouth a bit, leaving only the head in, then slowly pushed back in. His shaft slowly ran across my tongue as it moved closer and closer to my throat. I closed my eyes under the blindfold and relaxed my throat. The massive cock slid in further and I soon felt the head sliding into my throat. I breathed deep as it slowly cut off my air way. I could feel the heat of the man’s crotch nearing my face, but it wasn’t touching it yet.

My head was locked between the top’s hands as he continued to pound my hole, only stopping the pounding to grind deeper into my hole. My lips felt like they were slipping open on in the corners from being stretched open as the girth of the cock in my  mouth get wider and wider. 

Suddenly, the cock in my mouth pushed in fast and I felt the man’s smooth, hot crotch press against my face. He continued to push inwards, pressing harder and harder against my face. My eyes began to water as he held his cock deep in my throat preventing me from breathing. Panic started to set in. 

“Choke him out with that third leg, fucker” the top said.

“His fucking throat muscles are sneezing my cock, fuck man feels so god damn good”

He pushed in hard one last time and pulled out, his cock bringing up the thick spit from deep in my throat. As his cock dropped out, I coughed up more thick spit and it shot out of my mouth and then ran down my chin. He pulled his cock head up through it, coating it. 

“Open” he ordered.

I opened wide and his cock was pushed in, this time fast, giving me no chance of getting lung fulls of air. I wasn’t ready and his cock stabbed at the back of my throat, gagging me. I pulled back, only to have the top push me forward with this hands.

“Oh fuck no bitch, you take that fucking cock down your throat”  he said

Quickly, I inhaled and opened wider. The massive cock slid in and past my throat again. His balls hit my chin fast and he held his cock in me. The top was still pumping his cock in and out at a steady pace, just not as rough. His head was near mine, giving him a front row seat to the face fucking that was about to happen.

The cock slowly pulled back only enough to let me exhale and inhale, then pushed back in, seconds later it pulled out further, then pushed in. The man started to slowly pull out and then quickly push back in. I soon had his rhythm down, allowing me to breath as he pulled out. 

Each time he pulled out, he would pull more and more of his cock out, only to shove it back in deep. He continued this until the cock head was the only part in, then he drove back in over and over. The top in my ass seemed to be pulling out and pushing in at the same rhythm. I moaned deeply with this new pleasure.

“Fuck he’s purring around my cock” the man in my throat said. 

This only encouraged both men to speed up their pumping of their cocks in my holes. The balls of the top were not as loose in the sac any more, I could feel them tightening up, knowing he was close to shooting in my infectious hole. 
    “Getting close bitch, that toxic venom is churring in my nuts” he said

“Fuck yeah buddy, fill him so I can slam this monster dick in his hole” 

The cock in my mouth pulled out, just enough that I could run my tongue all over the head and about a couple of inches behind it. The cock in my hole was moving in and out like a jack rabbit in heat. Each stroke was getting shorter and shorter, yet faster and faster. 

“Of fuuuuuckkkk! Here is comes you fucking faggot whore” he yelled

I moaned as I worked my tongue around the cock  head in my mouth

“Fucking filling your hole with death” he yelled.

I could feel his cock pulse and jump in my ass, he pulled out and slammed in over and over.

“Milk it you bug chasing bitch, Milk it”

I squeezed hard around his cock, my hole tightened as he pulled it out. Releasing my head, he jumped off me, then pulled me around to jam his used cock into my mouth.

“Clean it whore, fucking clean it” he ordered

The second man, quickly moved towards my ass. His hand slapped it three times, each time slapping it harder and harder. I could feel his cock resting in my crack. My ass check started to get warm from his slaps, but i couldn’t yell out since I had a softening cock in my mouth, tonguing it, tasting my ass, blood and cum on it. 

“You might want to pull out, I’m about to go in fast and deep” the new top said.

WIth a pop, the soft cock pulled out of my mouth. 

“Go for it!!” the man said.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...

Part 16
           I was laying on my stomach with this man kneeling between my legs. I felt him reach up and pull off my blindfold. 

“Fuck you don’t need that” he said. 

He quickly moved until he was laying on top of me, his big monster cock between my legs pumping in and out of the space between my thighs. 

He moved until I felt the forearm of the man on me baring down on my shoulder blades, across my back. He was stabbing his cock head at my wet hole, quickly jabbing it at my hole then pulling off. Over and over he did this. I was moaning as I felt the head just pop open my hole then quickly pop out. 

Without warning he rammed his thick cock deep into my hole. I screamed loudly not caring if my neighbors heard me or not. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out to make sure I didn’t pass out from the pain. 

“Take it fucker, take the pain” he said.

He pulled his cock out until the head was pulling my hole outwards, then rammed it back in. I groaned this time from the pain that was shooting through my body.

“Open up for my horse cock” he said. 
    “Damn buddy take it easy on his hole, you will ruin it for everyone else”

“Fuck if I am going to expose my monster cock to every disease under the sun, then I going to fuck him like the diseased whore that he is” 

He continued to pump his cock in and out as hard and as fast as he could.

“Plus I’m no bigger than his boss” he said, “And I have had that up my hairy hole” 

I moaned as I was getting used to his cock drilling my hole. His weight was holding me down on the bed. His legs were holding my legs together, squeezing my ass shut around his thick cock. His balls were hitting my ass each time he slammed into me.

“Fuck him good” the other man said, leaving just us in my bedroom

“Heard you and the boss pozzed a neighbor recently”

“Yeah” I grunted, “and some homeless Marine at a hotel” 

“Fuck yeah” 

He continued to pound my hole, driving in hard and deep. I grunted each time he slammed into me. Reaching back he grabbed one of my legs and we rolled over on our sides. He lifted my leg up and started to pump my hole again with his monster cock. I looked down at the mirror in the corner.

I could see my hole stretched open around his thick cock, as it slid in and out. I shifted a bit more, which allowed him to slide into me deeper. His smooth nuts were laying across his legs, slowly moving as he pumped in and out. 

I heard the door to my apartment open and close again. Wondering if the man was just leaving but soon heard someone say:

“That’s what I like to see, my whore being used” 

It was my boss. he was standing in front of the mirror, slowly removing his clothes. I was watching his crotch, waiting to see him expose that big cut monster dick. 

“Let’s rip this diseased fucker wide open tonight” my boss said. 

I watched as he opened his jeans and they dropped to the floor. His cock bounced out. It was almost fully hard. The monster dick in my ass continued to slide in and out, slowly now as if he was watching my boss strip too and enjoying the show. 

My boss moved on the bed and knelt next to my head. I instinctively opened my mouth and he slowly pushed it in, sliding it deep into my throat. He reached down and pinched one of my nipples hard, driving his fingernail into my flesh. 

He slowly started to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. With each pump of his cock in I coated it was some thick spit, getting it ready for him to fuck my hole. Pretty soon it was shining with my spit. 

“Hold him tight” my boss said, pulling his cock from my mouth

The man behind me wrapped his arms around my very quick, squeezing tight in a bear hug. I grabbed my leg and held it up the best I could, but soon it was resting on my boss’ shoulder. He had moved and straddled the leg that was on the mattress. He had gripped his cock at the base and was rubbing it around my hole and the cock that was in me. 

He grabbed a little brown bottle that was close by and handed it to me. 

“Huff until you are about to pass out” he said, “you’re going to need it” 

I twisted the cap and listened to the hiss. I shoved the bottle under my nose and inhaled. I repeated this over and over and my boss continued to rub his cock around my hole. I had lost count of how many times I huffed that bottle, but I knew I was flying. My heart beat was drumming in my ears and I could feel it pounding in my temples. 

Grabbing my hips, my boss lined his cock head up next to the wall of my hole, next to the shaft of the cock deep in me. The man squeezed tighter as my boss thrusted his cock into my hole.

I groaned loudly, and screamed out NO!

My boss didn’t stop. His cock head kept pushing against my hole, with more force as the seconds passed. Suddenly, the head popped in. 

I yelped louder than before, but my boss didn’t pull out. He just pushed the brown bottle back up to my nose. I inhaled deep over and over. With each huff, his cock slid in a bit more. My hole stretched more and more. I closed my eyes and tried to breath through the pain. 

“Take it out, I can’t do it”

“You are and we are not stopping” my boss said.

He pushed in more. 

“Fucker is tight now” the man behind me said. 

My boss pushed in more, his cock was about half way in. 

“Then we open him up more” my boss said.

With out say a word more to each other, they slowly started to move their cocks in and out of my stretched hole. As one moved in the other one moved out. My hole started to adjust to having two monster cocks in me. I couldn’t help but moan as the sensations of these moving cocks swept through my body. 

“Bitch likes to be stretched open” my boss said.

“Fuck your cock feels awesome sliding against mine” 

“Wait until we shoot our toxic cum up with all those diseases” 

“Fuck you should get his biohazard tat fucking soon”

“Not until this bitch converts” 

My eyes were rolling up in the back of my head, the pleasure coming from being double fucked by these two monster cocks was over whelming. My boss was pushing my leg back further as he increased his pumping of his cock in and out of my hole. I could feel the man behind me loosen his bear hug around me. 

“Ride the brown bottle again whore” my boss said.

I brought the bottle to my nose and inhaled deep, over and over. Grabbing my shoulders my boss held me firm as he pushed into me more. The pain was not as bad as before, but soon it turned into more pleasure.

They both picked up speed. I was in hog heaven from their double dick fucking. My boss began to jack rabbit my hole, moving just a few inches in and out of my hole. The other man did the same.

“Fuck I’m getting close” the man said.

“Fuck buddy, I can feel your cock thickening, you’re gonna blow”

The man behind me let out a loud grunt and then stopped moving. I could feel the cum pulsing out of his cock.

“Oh fuck I can feel you shooting” my boos said.

He then pushed in to me as far as he could and his cock erupted, shooting his toxic load in with the others. 

“Fuck man, that was hot” the man said. 

I squeezed my ass muscles over and over, teasing their cocks, trying to milk out the rest of their toxic loads. 

“I will be ready for round two in a few minutes, but I think we need to add someone to the party” 

My boss quickly pulled out of my ass, I could feel my  hole gapping open even with the other man still in me. He slowly pulled out and sat on the side of the bed, as my boss put on his jeans. 

“What’s his apartment number” my boss asked. 

“4B”

With that he was off, leaving me and the stranger staring at each other.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

On 27/01/2018 at 11:01 PM, pozpuppy said:

With that he was off, leaving me and the stranger staring at each other.

#pozpuppy ...WELL DONE!!! 

mmmmmm with anticipation we are all waiting for more ...

• 1 year later...