Weird fetishes

concerned1

21 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i have some kinky fantasies i've never had a chance to try, pretty much all of them revolve around a Top putting something of Himself inside of me.

His wristwatch? Dentures? Hearing aid? Toupée? Glass eyeball? Toenail clippings? Spectacles?

Damn that’s freaky, but I’m not judging...

Edited by ErosWired
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

His wristwatch? Dentures? Hearing aid? Toupée? Glass eyeball? Toenail clippings? Spectacles?

Damn that’s freaky, but I’m not judging...

Haha, no, missed on all accounts (as far as i know, none of those are taboo on BZ?)

i've even tried Recon and it seems most of the guys who approach me there are after my feet?!?  i hooked with one guy from there who was soooo fucking hot, and all he was into was tickling feet (mostly).  This is apparently what happened to all those kids who grew up with Tickle Me Elmo made by Tyco Pre School. And they says gays have an agenda.

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i've even tried Recon and it seems most of the guys who approach me there are after my feet?!?  i hooked with one guy from there who was soooo fucking hot, and all he was into was tickling feet (mostly).  

Ah, the foot fetishists. I avoid them like plague. The few I’ve encountered seem to view the foot as genitalia and care less about the real thing. Extremely tiresome sessions. A lot of putting on and taking off of socks. And I am not ticklish in the slightest. When a man’s version of a dick pic is a shot of two shins ending at a pair of feet, that sets off my nope sensor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/3/2017 at 4:16 PM, Anonversecuck said:

Everyone has their kink. I get off on eating another mans cum out of my wife's pussy. I also secretly crave that one of her fuck buddies would bend me over and fuck me like they fuck her. 

Nah, I just wanna do that, except I'm the one fucking both the husband and wife. Though, it remains a fantasy....... for now

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_11/image.thumb.png.e318674bce11fc8798ebde80a8d10c46.png

image.png

• Like 1

Okay, well, here's a few that might be upsetting, weird and funny.

WARNING: GRAPHIC MATERIAL: INCLUDING INDICATED GORE AND ABUSE. SUBJECT MATTER: ABORTION RELATED

Back when I was 19, I met a lot of weirdos online, since there was no one who I could talk to about Gay Hook-Up sex or anything. So, with no resources, Gay.com (yeah, it still exists), GayChatOnline and a few others were my only escape routes into the gay world - sites in which were long abandoned many years ago in which had lingering "interesting people" there. Now, memory may have served me incorrect, and this one guy may have been from CL, but there this particular fellow wanted to be my Sugar Daddy. Chubby, white/pink-ish skinned, bald with some black hair, wearing casual work clothes and probably in his late 40's. I'll call him "Bob." Anyways, Bob kept begging to be my Sugar Daddy, in which I declined, since I believed there should be no stress in the bedroom and money is a form of stress. But, due to me being amazed I kinda had some power over a guy as such kept me intrigued (had severe low self-esteem, and still in "Top Denial" stage (basically thought since I was young and skinny, therefore I HAVE to be a bottom... Didn't work out too well)). Anyways, I said I'm fine with just being simply sexual for the sake of being simply sexual, which he revealed that's the reason why he wanted to be my Sugar Daddy. I lived in St. Louis (Missouri) while he lived somewhere in Oregon. He wanted to pay for a plane from my location to his, so he can fulfill his kink. His kink? Abortion Kink.

Basically when Bob was married, he hated his wife, but loathed being "gay" too. In the process, he made a kid, out of his sense of "duty" being a husband. When she was pregnant, he slipped in her one night and found how loose she was and fucked her passionately the first time in years. Once the baby was born, he fucked her again and enjoyed the loose feeling. However, as time passed, she tightened up leaving him upset again. They soon divorced and he then realized he like young guys who he named "boys" (aged 21-18, I believe), and the "youth" of their cocks. He liked their "youth" so much that he wanted younger guys to fuck a woman unprotected, get them pregnant, then have a 3-way fuck with the woman (7-8 months in) where the "boy" and Bob DP her and cum inside her. Once the fuck session is over, to relieve the boy of any fatherly stress, he would pay for the woman's abortion and DP her again, then never speak of it again..... Unless the boy wanted to do it again. Sprinkle in some older man performing oral sex on the the younger guy, some cunnilingus, and the occassional cuck-hetreo-shtick basics, and you generally get where he's coming from. Surprised that not many people wanted to sign up for such a thing. At least not many, from what I remember.

If memory serves me right, last time I heard from Bob was in the winter of 2014, where he resigned himself to marrying another woman. Saying he doesn't want a "boy" but a wife or something. According to him, she was a snooze-fest, but he still wanted his fetish. He stated he can never feel complete unless that happens/happens again. Maybe the chick went along with it? Don't know, don't care - removed his number immediately as I saw his antics as a means of both entertainment and something to be concerned about. Tried reasoning with him, but, seems he really wants that baby-gash fuck. Don't mind most of it, except the whole pregnancy/abortion thing. Just a "straight older guy" sucking my cock would have been nice. But, just shows some bizarre kinks are simply to "die" for - BA-DUM-TSCH. (I'll bring in more later, if interested. Got tired as fuck)

I have a very simple kink, but have never had it done.  Think of something like a police lineup with all the men in chino pants.  I am lead in on a collar and lead only allowed on my knees.  I am ordered never to look above the wast band but I am aloud to feel all over the pants, it's this that gets me hot.  The men are then told they may get there cocks out and I have to suck any who want.   It's the pants that is my kink.  What ever happens the pants MUST stay on with the wast band still closed just the fly open.  After I would also like to be bound to a char and made to watch the guys fuck there wifes.  All the time I am not allowed to get to my own cock there is a ring on my zipper that can be/is locked to my belt.  I may cum and piss if I need to but the pants stay on an locked. 

I have a fuck ton of kinks, but I gotta say my greatest fantasy involves getting tricked into getting high and to Fuck/ be fucked. I also have major uniform, Dumb jock/Himbo, ManScent Rape and PoZ fetishes/ Fantasies

But above all else, I love Locker room sex. 

Guest XXxnothigntosee

Incest related - Have a weird fetish around husband and wife splitting but then the dad replaces wife’s around the house/in bed with one of his kids , boy-wife Or dad/dau

Edited by XXxnothigntosee

Always have the dad son fetish.. but  for here , this has got to be the weirdest... Paid a stripper money for a private show.. and when he asked what i was into (for my approx 60-90 min).. i said.. i'm hungry, so I'd like to go out to eat with you... I'm hot... so I 'd like to take a shower with you... and I'd really like to have this great make out session with you... And I got what I wanted... 

• 3 weeks later...

This was my up-bringing in a way. My God father's wife left him with 2 kids. In the summer and on weekends I stayed at his place to take care of the kids while he worked and went out to play on the weekends. He trained me to enjoy a LOT of things and always be willing to try new things. He became my father figure and as long as I could maintain discretion outside of the house, at home I could do anything he did. I miss those days. I am on wickr as gruntpig for further chat.

• 11 months later...

My weird fetish:  I've always loved the fact that in some species the female eats the male during sex. My favorite is the praying mantis -- the female actually bites the head off the male while they're copulating and he continues to headlessly hump her until he shoots his load. Then she eats the rest of him. I first learned this in a high school biology class when we watched a nature documentary that actually showed this. While the rest of the class was tittering and giggling (especially the girls, naturally) I got a rock-hard erection. After class ended, I headed straight to the bathroom, jacked off in a stall, and came so hard I shot about 2 feet in the air. 

Still turns me on. Don’t know why -I’m just a sick fuck, I guess. 😜

Edited by shavedbottompig
Add emoji

Weirdest I have come across was a construction foreman that had caught a new twink employee stealing .We he confronted him, the kid tried to punch him so he threw him on the office floor and raped his ass. The weird part is that he was so turned on by the blood from the rape that he wanted it all the time. He said he could feel the boys hole tear as he popped in. The first time we hooked up he tied me up in his office and I thought he was lubing my ass for the rape. What he was actually doing was super gluing my ass hole at the top so he could tear it open with his cock. I had no idea what was actually happening until he forced his cock in me. After he was done we talked before he untied me. I was  a little pissed but I have a huge rape fetish so I was turned on too. I did it for him a few more times but since I knew  it lost the  feeling of actual rape. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

What is weird? i have many fetishes and there always are lovers arround the world.

i love used filled condoms, dirty worn woman panties, nylons, stockings, lingerie, unwashed smelly smegma cocks, dirty woman feet

Edited by Kimberley