What are our thoughts on the current Nazi Usurpation of our democracy?

Guest MeatSeeker

When will people pull their heads out of the SAND and REALIZE that this trend has been going on in the U.S. since; WWII under the Dulles Brother's State Department, Catholic Church and other organizations e.g. NASA, CIA and other agency's.  This isn't anything NEW; We've been lost in an illusion.

It is sad there that there is so much ignorance in the country. I am starting to think we are too big and we may be better off splitting up. Texas only feels part of America during hurricane season, hate everyone else the rest of the time. California has been its own force for good for a while now and the TriState area has its own way of doing things, a cultural colony of California but in servitude of the financial sector. The Midwest could literally be lumped into a single state, thats how alike they are to each other. Maybe is time to split up?  I know that Mississippi and Tennessee would LOVE to have another go at segregation and Louisiana, Utah and South carolina  would LOVE to set up a christian theocracy. 

Edited by BreedingTop71
Typo
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Donald Trump was never homophobic in his business dealings, and so far seems rather libertarian as long as companies make money.

My own opinionis he has not made ENOUGH changes about a clear path  to inclusion for hardworking Latins, stopping the useless bankers’ wars and spending money we don’t have trying to run the world. He may not be the outsider some thought he was.....

There is of course always an extremely strict conservative Christian element waiting in the wings that forgot Jesus healed a Centurion’s lover, so we could once again become outlaws in the future. 

So far so good, I say. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hot4hardcock

I despise DT and all he stands for, but I blame the media.  They created DT, then in an effort to ensure a Clinton win, gave DT all the screen time he needed to push out the rest of the far more reasonable gop field (not saying I liked them, just not as crazy). They thought it would be funny and ensure her victory but it backfired big time.

theres a lot of work to be done to undo what they inadvertently unleashed 

Theories which are big on who the bad guys are ("the rich and powerful", men, gays or "the jews)  and why it was they did it - the rewards of their dastardly deeds but low on every other detail (precisely which gays, Jews, did precisely what where and when) are always worrying. They look very much more like appeals to prejudice than expressions of  genuine concern. 

Genuine concerns, whether right or wrong, would usually have something to say on on the points of this sort (it can't have been all gays, jews),  what they had did and to the extent it was not obvious why conspiracy and wrongdoing were to be inferred.  They believe the facts support their conclusion and so have no problem pointing them out or allowing us to make our own minds up.  

What one tends to get instead with a charlatan is the suggestion that everyone with real world experience knows this.  Only the unsophisticated could think otherwise. With wrongdoers this powerful there would never be that kind of evidence.  Asking for it is naieve if not downright disingenuous.

In fact the opposite is true.  Nothing screams out louder "I'm a fool" than an improbable vast conspiracy for which one has no evidence.  Nothing screams "I'm a bigot" more than if the bad guys being are already unpopular (...the bankers, the catholic church) and nothing screams "I'm a charlatan" than continued assertion as if certain, long after such defects have been pointed out. 

History may not repeat itself, at least precisely.   The repertoire of tricks we fall for still seems wearisomely small.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hating Donald Trump is a mental disorder. He simply is what he is.

If he continues the bankers’ wars into the non-IMF countries like Syria and Venezuela, if he continues the  lying narrative about whatever happened in Vegas and the fires being lasered in California to make way for the high speed railway, if he uses the preexisting failed  border policy or collapse of the Dollar as an excuse to microchip us all on the advice of his son in law Jared Kushner, THOSE are rational reasons to believe the American people have once again been fooled. Except this time the crimes are larger  and will last forever. 

Edited by Pozlover1

Guest SubAssNH
On 10/25/2018 at 11:52 PM, Cumdumpfaggot said:

I think it's a bit ridiculous to call Trump a Nazi.  If that's the case, then 60+ million Nazis voted for a Nazi.  

Yeah,  the hyperbole is over the top.  When calling someone "racist" had begun to lose it's impact,  people have escalated to "white supremacist" and "nazi."  

It is especially ridiculous because Trump is actually quite mainstream for US politics.  Strip away the rhetoric and he's not saying anything you wouldn't hear out of "respectable" politicians. 

The other mistake people make,  imo, is that they analyze him like a normal politician.  But he's a businessman and a negotiator.  You don't start a negotiation,  generally speaking,  by asking for what you want. 

So when Trump says he wants Mexico to pay for a wall covering the entire border,  it's highly unlikely that it's what he really wants.  He'll settle for a few  showpiece wall sections,  more border patrol and drones. 

This has the added benefit for him,  in that both sides can feel like they've won.  The right says it's better than nothing,  and the left celebrates that they stopped Trump's wall. 

As a Voluntaryist, I certainly don't support the guy (and he's not lived up to his non interventionist foreign policy rhetoric from the campaign). But I think that the Left,  especially,  is severely underestimating him. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2018 at 6:03 PM, Pozlover1 said:

Donald Trump was never homophobic in his business dealings, and so far seems rather libertarian as long as companies make money.

My own opinionis he has not made ENOUGH changes about a clear path  to inclusion for hardworking Latins, stopping the useless bankers’ wars and spending money we don’t have trying to run the world. He may not be the outsider some thought he was.....

There is of course always an extremely strict conservative Christian element waiting in the wings that forgot Jesus healed a Centurion’s lover, so we could once again become outlaws in the future. 

So far so good, I say. 

On 11/19/2018 at 9:22 AM, Pozlover1 said:

Hating Donald Trump is a mental disorder. He simply is what he is.

If he continues the bankers’ wars into the non-IMF countries like Syria and Venezuela, if he continues the  lying narrative about whatever happened in Vegas and the fires being lasered in California to make way for the high speed railway, if he uses the preexisting failed  border policy or collapse of the Dollar as an excuse to microchip us all on the advice of his son in law Jared Kushner, THOSE are rational reasons to believe the American people have once again been fooled. Except this time the crimes are larger  and will last forever. 

Worth repeating. Does that sentence about the California fires seem extreme? Look up all the posts about it on Youtube. Brick houses melt, trees still live. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Frank56
On 11/4/2018 at 9:16 PM, gwmxyz said:

Theories which are big on who the bad guys are ("the rich and powerful", men, gays or "the jews)  and why it was they did it - the rewards of their dastardly deeds but low on every other detail (precisely which gays, Jews, did precisely what where and when) are always worrying. They look very much more like appeals to prejudice than expressions of  genuine concern. 

Genuine concerns, whether right or wrong, would usually have something to say on on the points of this sort (it can't have been all gays, jews),  what they had did and to the extent it was not obvious why conspiracy and wrongdoing were to be inferred.  They believe the facts support their conclusion and so have no problem pointing them out or allowing us to make our own minds up.  

What one tends to get instead with a charlatan is the suggestion that everyone with real world experience knows this.  Only the unsophisticated could think otherwise. With wrongdoers this powerful there would never be that kind of evidence.  Asking for it is naieve if not downright disingenuous.

In fact the opposite is true.  Nothing screams out louder "I'm a fool" than an improbable vast conspiracy for which one has no evidence.  Nothing screams "I'm a bigot" more than if the bad guys being are already unpopular (...the bankers, the catholic church) and nothing screams "I'm a charlatan" than continued assertion as if certain, long after such defects have been pointed out. 

History may not repeat itself, at least precisely.   The repertoire of tricks we fall for still seems wearisomely small.

Who has all the money?  It ain't the Nazis bogeyman from the flat earth.  And any pretend Nazis on the internet are poor, retarded and lacking any power.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2017 at 3:09 PM, BiJackOff said:

there are no "Nazis" in our government.   I'd suggest Gays who thing Trump is a "nazi" take the Muslim immigrants into their neighborhoods.  Enough already.

True!! Look at EVERY moslem majority country and you will find gay men killed as a matter of course.  When will we as a community wake up?

Also, the United States is a Republic, NOT a democracy.  There is a HUGE difference. Democracy equals mob rule!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Cumlaut
9 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

True!! Look at EVERY moslem majority country and you will find gay men killed as a matter of course.  When will we as a community wake up?

Also, the United States is a Republic, NOT a democracy.  There is a HUGE difference. Democracy equals mob rule!!

There was a significant gay vote for Trump in 2016. Not everyone is dumb. But if you can still vote for the Pro-islam "Democrats" after the Orlando massacre then hell yeah you are dumb as FUCK.

Hopefully the 2016 gay vote for trump will be repeated or even increased, next year.

Those of us who realise the incredibly obvious and alarming truth about Islam - we are still the persecuted minority. We are silenced and called racists by our retarded fellow gays, and by the mainstream fuckwit media. It's terrifying and horrible.

People aren't "asleep" they are misled by the media who somehow kid themselves and others into thinking it's clever to suck up to Islam, when it's not. All that really REALLY needs to stop before one day we wake up to like, stonings in our streets and shit.

Oh and speaking of sleeping, has anyone heard Pete fucking Buttegieg speak? Jesus fucking christ.

Guest SpermaFF

USA is know in the world as policе state with bad food & fat people. Probably the Americans themselves think that they are in heaven :))) Absolutely militaristic state and against people's freedom.

Edited by SpermaFF